• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mckenzie's / Shaun's SR

My guess has to be on the S12.....:suspect:

May I ask, are you still using the "gearstick extender"- bit ? Mighty curious to how it is to live with. Have one on my Ebay watch-list for a couple of weeks, but can´t really decide, if I should commit and try it out.... fwn

@ joshbl: Yes, its me, All should be happening tomorrow. Nice s14 though but didnt have a change to look at it.

@Blownfuse: Best gearstick Ive ever had. Makes gear changes awesome.

@martinb21: Wait till tomorrow :laugh:

i had a meeting with a psychic this morning...she kept talking about a blue s12 with a white s12 for spares....and a nice purple s14a drift car was there at the time too....

here you go
20110112_005.jpg

last pics of micra
20110112_003.jpg

20110112_004.jpg

20110112_002.jpg

20110112_001.jpg

:( Good choice of vehicle Mckenzie.

I hope you've pointed the new owner in this direction. Still you'll be back one day :D

I did this

Sold my Micra to buy a drift car

Sold the drift car and had nothing

Bought another Micra!!

Your be back in a Micra on here one day I promise

But have fun mate there awesome cars but be safe in em eh

Shame to see yours go but glad your staying in the club

All the best mate(Y)

thanks guys. It needs a bit of sorting out, but its two for one :D
I just dont know weather I should make a blog on here or not. It seems I dont read anything whats not micra related.

Love it :grinning:

Whats the plans? Well looked after classic or turn it into a drift car?

Looks great, good luck with it (Y)

Hey, DJMcKenzie... So sorry to hear you've sold your fantastic k11... At least you've left us a beautiful picture to use as a screensaver :)
Please, don't leave the community, It's nice to have you around
Good luck with the new project and make it even better than your previous one :)
(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Good to see he changed the gear knob over before he sold it to you. The other one would probably have gotten a few frowns from the msc :p

Good to see he changed the gear knob over before he sold it to you. The other one would probably have gotten a few frowns from the msc :p
That one won't be staying on for long either lol can't stand tall gear knobs no matter how smooth it feels...

Got sooo many plans!

Finally An Update:
SRcenter4.jpg

SRcenter3.jpg

SRcenter2.jpg

SRcenter1.jpg

oh and it isn't really toilet cleaner in that box but paint... just in case you were wondering... :p

that looks pretty damn funky, kinda like the old charlton away kit from years ago, green and purple ftw yo!:eek:

looks like a top notch job aswell mate!

Back