• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Black 1.3 sr

hi, im making this project thread for my mate. camoxodka. he is at uni atm so he hasnt really got the time to make one. anyway he has a 1.3 sr nissan micra in black which he is in the middle of modding trying to get it ready for jae 2012 to come with me :)

spec:
1.3 sr
black
lowered
blue 13's
tinted fogs
sportex exhaust
de wipered
striped interior
inductio kit
decat

so first of all i have some pics of the car standard from a north east micra meet that we went to.
2qiz5vm.jpg

jg4aar.jpg

11hazqa.jpg

then a few days later i polished the rear quarter. came up really well.
152gs29.jpg

then we lowered the car, grinder actionnn. and cleaned up the engine bay
346aow5.jpg

149b1gz.jpg

then on a ice warm day, we went and got some blue paint, done his centre console, wheels painted calipers gold, yellow tint wrapped fogs and put some tights on the headlights as he needs a new one so is waiting util he gets that. also gave it a good polish
mjbqmd.jpg

2lvjtxh.jpg

n556pk.jpg

2118lxh.jpg

20aq5a0.jpg

wu0w1t.jpg

was a nice day so we went for a little drive to find a little spot to get some pics of the car
wsntqx.jpg

i3dtmd.jpg

5ane3s.jpg

instagram pics
2wppmiq.jpg

2v3g38l.jpg

he has sent me money so i can order stuff on ebay to be delivered to mine ready for the 14th to spend a day puting it all on.
ordered so far:
clear indicators
aero wipers
road legal show regestration plates
wind deflectors
dice dust caps

came yesterday
n4xxko.jpg

expecting the rest to turn up over next few days.

I will be posting pics of parts arriving and progress as will camoxodka

aww man keep it blue to be different it really looks well, maybe bronze wheels and blue wheel nutso_O
well we have some nice red carpet to go inside and i dont want a to have different colour, i just want to keep it nice and simple with red and black with red wheels and maybe white wheel nuts :p

well we have some nice red carpet to go inside and i dont want a to have different colour, i just want to keep it nice and simple with red and black with red wheels and maybe white wheel nuts :p
well man everyone to there own:)
best of look anyway..
should leave they interior alone:(

got a quiet big update well having looked through some of the part me and sr-steve have decided what we are getting for the car :) here goes the list :)

=2 black seat covers
=rubber profit for wiper hole
=hid kit for lights
=new passenger headlight due to it been smashed in the corner
=new passenger wing, due to the rust
=gearknob
=wheel boss kit
=carpet
=paint
=oil catch tanks
= adjustable fuel regulator with guage

the parts order so far are ordered are listed above:

in total the cost of all this has brought me to around 280 quid

kostas numberplate arrived today, look good. even better when they get on the car.
2exaihh.jpg

also he has two big rust holes on the inside of the rear arches. a bloke i work with is handy with a welder. ( just made a motorbike chassis so i trust him ) when kosta is back from uni in december we have to take it to my work unit and hes going to grind them back then weld two plates in. hes also doing my exhaust on saturday.
b8l2cx.jpg

win0n.jpg

kostas numberplate arrived today, look good. even better when they get on the car.
2exaihh.jpg

also he has two big rust holes on the inside of the rear arches. a bloke i work with is handy with a welder. ( just made a motorbike chassis so i trust him ) when kosta is back from uni in december we have to take it to my work unit and hes going to grind them back then weld two plates in. hes also doing my exhaust on saturday.
b8l2cx.jpg

win0n.jpg
is that all that came ?

Wind deflectors and aero wipers came today but nobody was in so want back to the post office. Going to go pick them up in the morning. Pics to follow

little update well the rest has arrived, the aero wiper and wind deflectors and also the dust cap now just waiting for money to come through so i can send more money to sr-steve to get the rest of the items :)

Going to pick up a wing tonight in green because Kostas is so rusty that touching it makes it crumble lol. Also a headlight because we took then out to paint the inside and when no one was looking my 2 year old cousin escaped. Picked it up and dropped it smashing the lense. Hence the tights on lights trying to hide it lol. Cost £25.00 for bost so getting them at a really good price.

Pics to follow shortly. Having a bit of trouble with the internet atm and don't know how to do it on phone

Going to pick up a wing tonight in green because Kostas is so rusty that touching it makes it crumble lol. Also a headlight because we took then out to paint the inside and when no one was looking my 2 year old cousin escaped. Picked it up and dropped it smashing the lense. Hence the tights on lights trying to hide it lol. Cost £25.00 for bost so getting them at a really good price.

Pics to follow shortly. Having a bit of trouble with the internet atm and don't know how to do it on phone
hhahahahah ja funny it was faster than your crappy polo :p

well finally able to get a few pics to yous. picked up a headlight and a wing last night.
aero wipers
5nkil5.jpg

wind deflectors
w7ctbd.jpg

dice
2re0inc.jpg

wing in green. needs painted
rtkmbl.jpg

headlight
2m2c2s6.jpg

bonus pic. frosty micra
8yw4rq.jpg

Rear wiper gromit
Seat covers
Red carpet
Steering wheel boss
8 ball gearknob
Hid kit
Omp front upper strut brace
Red aluminum oil cap
Ebay induction kit
Red paint for wheels and rocker cover.

Payed for and ordered :)

Nismo stickered red oil cap and steering wheel boss arrived.
Big day on Friday. I'm picking kosta up from Newcastle at 2 in the morning when he gets the train back from uni. That Friday day time we will be fitting all parts that has been ordered so massive update to come

Plus I think he as arranged for us to go to hartlepool on Saturday to buy a janspeed 4-2-1 from pollyp

The forum isn't loading on the laptop it hasn't for days I can only get on on my phone. I don't know what is wrong with it :/
it is working for me perfectly :) and yes i have i will be going to pick it up on Saturday. i just want to see the oil cap :D

Back