• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ade's SR

Not a lot to update so far I'm afraid, picking up some wheels on Saturday....pics to follow, though a couple of members have already seen the monster bargain :D Yep, I'm still Yorkshire through and through ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Also, I had the problem of blower only working on full speed, like K11's. Its the exact same issue with the heater card and one for a P10 is hard to find and 30 quid ish when you can find one :/
On the suggestion of @Belly93 I decided to try some conductive paint and it worked a treat :D
If anyone needs to do the repair to their micra heater resistor card this is the stuff I used and thoroughly recommend :)
uzu6uma8.jpg

And it saved me a good few quid, winner winner chicken dinner :D

Hi folks, got a little bit of an update :)
Not happy with the 14" alloys running tractor tyres on the P10 the hunt was on for some CHEAP rims (notice the emphasis on cheap ;) )
Once more eBay was my friend and I ended up with these.....

he3y8e5a.jpg

Short drive up the M1 to pick them up and they were mine :)

Hi folks, got a little bit of an update :)
Not happy with the 14" alloys running tractor tyres on the P10 the hunt was on for some CHEAP rims (notice the emphasis on cheap ;) )
Once more eBay was my friend and I ended up with these.....

he3y8e5a.jpg

Short drive up the M1 to pick them up and they were mine :)

They look like the F2 evolution ones mate really rare! Good buy :cool:

Sadly one of the tyres is gash, but more importantly 4 of them were like brand new :D

They were in need of a refurb......
u5uha3yr.jpg

So armed with an idea and a few rattle cans, not to mention a tube of chemical metal to get rid of the Hyundai badge :rolleyes: we have ended up with............

wasnt comparing these beauties to halford wheels! was saying i love the look of them because reminds me of my brothers old wheels on his cav that looked smart!

Not really much of an update but I'm quite pleased with it.
When I bought the Prim it had quite a dinger in the rear bumper...
4u7u4age.jpg

It was pretty annoying so as I'm off work this week I thought I'd tackle it.
So, after removing bumper cover and reinforcement bar this is what I found...
ehe5a3un.jpg

For the bumper cover, as I loaned my heat gun to someone and never got it back :mad: I had to use a hairdryer which took about 5 times as long but we ended up with this, not perfect but a helluva lot better :D
esu4ege5.jpg

Back