• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

Hey mate, well im hopefully picking car up end of the week so ill post up pics then.
hopefully you all wont hate me!!!!!!
its a 1.6 ;) although its possible my micra was quicker than it.....and no its not a VTR!!!!

Sr-steve. i was looking a few civics and crx but ull just have to wait and see what i got ;)
i cant draw the suspense out as some of you probs wont like it lol! cant hype it to much lol!

oh well, good luck with the new car mate, gonna miss you at the meets! i hope you get what you want for the car,

right what off your car can i have? lol :D can i get those spats? :D

I remember you mentioning once you wanted a 1.6 jap car but I can't remember what it was, nooo!!! The suspense is killing me! Lol

rr dam you lol. im thinking or a civic, crx or del sol for my next car. think the only way i will choose between them is the prices lol. i love the cars

i like the phase 2 crx vtec ;) not keen on the del sol

oh well, good luck with the new car mate, gonna miss you at the meets! i hope you get what you want for the car,

right what off your car can i have? lol :D can i get those spats? :D

arh mate, who says im leaving the micra forum because i have new car lol?? or is that a rule! if there isa south meet id come alon. just wouldnt be in the pics lol!

I remember you mentioning once you wanted a 1.6 jap car but I can't remember what it was, nooo!!! The suspense is killing me! Lol

perhaps i did mention something to you mate lol!!

ooo im all excited now haha

haha lol!!! crack up

well i guess this is the end of the blog. ill right an end description sometime next week.......

i cant really explain how sad it is not to be driving the green bug around anymore. it was an awesome little go-kart that made me smile all the time, but time came to move on.
well ive had the car just for just over 3 years now. made some great friends. been to a few meets at exeter. travelled to the national Santa pod meet (400 miles in a day and half lol) had loads of help from people off this awesome forum! car wouldnt be the same if it wasnt for all you guys who helped and sold me the bits :) lol so thanks

she started off standard SR when i got her in 1996.
started buying some unique bits and just didnt stop.
she went though a few stages:

normal
micra.png

bodykit
IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

wide arch
snow1.jpg

wierd thing lol
PICT12032-1.jpg

PICT1211-1.jpg

Car spec and the end:

Performance
janspeed manifold
omp de-cat exhust system
1.6 airbox and cold air feed
koni adjustable suspension
rear strut brace
Nismo front strut brace

exterior
14" light weight Nismo alloys
mulholland arches
black inner tinted headlights with custom LED strips
Impul front bumper
rear led lights
horizontal rear wiper
Nismo vinyl
rear splitter
rear march number plate holder
open mouth grill
tinted windows
colour coded door handles ;)
clear indictors

interior
dash pod
arm rest
green sprayed interior
green led instrument cluster
custom 3pin plug adapter for inverter
Nismo carbon fibre engine bay battery cover

I.C.E
JVC headunit
JBLGTO 12" sub
JBL 6x9 speakers
rockford fosgate 500w amp

looks like the car will be stripped and scrapped in a few weeks :( really sad to see it come to this!

the car i moved onto was : "Mitsubishi colt mirage". have got some small plans for this. nothing as extreme as the bug!
PICT1622.jpg

ill still be on this forum when i can!
Thanks
napster

well its been a pleasure watchin the blog, and i hope the new car goes ok bud. it will be sadly missed, brace yourself for the bombardment of incoming messages about parts off it..............by the way, how much for the........!

will do a toon of it for you

Good to see a time line of the car...i know ive not said much on this but onwards and upwards eh (oh and i dont believe the "nothing as extreme as the bug!" statement for a minute...just wait, it'll sneak up on you when youre not looking) :D

...suprised to hear youre taking the car off to the farm, but at least it can play about in the long grass for the rest of its life :laugh:. Though it is the easiest way to make some money back.

Thanks Richie. its been a pleasure to show you guys the progress and hopefully made a statement that micras arent "slow granny cars". that was always my intention. i think i just about got there with it!

Solarice: why you sneeking around lol! come round for coffee ;) trust me when i say i dont want to get rid of her altogether, and that id rather sell her if anything, but no-one wants her. you guys already have micras....(thats why your here lol), its just the bits you want for your own car.

naps

sad to see it go :( 1 of my favorite unique micras on the forum !! it will be missed :( but like you say we all need to move on !

sad to see it go :( 1 of my favorite unique micras on the forum !! it will be missed :( but like you say we all need to move on !

comment means alot!!! thanks! by moving on, perhaps i can turn the colt into something unique..........

Hey Sed5000, all the random splitters and stuff i have, its clear from also sitting in the colt, that its wider....... so the bits i have for the micra wont fit without modification etc.

plus going subtle with the colt! nothing aggressive or weird looking lol!

so bodykits are out of the question eh? lol seriously though good luck with the new car i hear they are nearly as good as micras :p

well there are few front bumpers you can buy for it, but i like the front already to be honest. just after a rear splitter at the moment. not going mad to start with.

and yeah ive also heard there nearly as good as the micra :p lol!!!

after just watching "the video from Rats blog where they scrapped and crushed the white micra"...........really cant justify doing that to the beast!!! as all she really needs is an MOT and T.L.C in places.
hopefully ill come up with an ingenious plan to keep her or someone buys her!!! fingers crossed.

well had some interested buyers, but hasnt worked out!
dont get me wrong the colt is a lovely car..........but its not the "wide green bug" if you know what i mean. wish i could have both.......which isnt that impossible with a bit of time and space ;)

i like the micra its just deciding if i really want to get rid of it as it could be a future project is the hard bit. do i need two cars...would be cool though. take a different car depending on how your feeling lol, but its just not practical or cheap i guess.

still in a pickle :(

i would sell the micra mate, you have come this far and brought a new car. if i was you i would sell it. then you only have to think about one car not 2 :)

but thats what i would do. i know its hard to sell somthing you really like.

dan

your not happenting to sell the wind deflectors you bought off ant are you :p:p
also what are you looking for, for the dash pod? :D

your not happenting to sell the wind deflectors you bought off ant are you :p:p
also what are you looking for, for the dash pod? :D

not selling the wind deflectors sorry
dash pod. had other interest in this, but not sure im selling it yet.

how come you can't sell or keep any of the parts??? i was going to ask if you wanted to part with the front bumper lol :p

i can keep the parts Micra_mamp no problem, just not the car. but if im not going to make another rallye micra.....not much point in having all these bits taking up space etc so selling some bits i dont want or need at the moment.

front bumper if i part will be for sale on here first.

cheers

the arm-rest was in a pre-facelift. so yeah. although im not sure if there is a difference in size between the SR seats etc?? best to measure it.
which strut brace? but if and when i sell the stuff it will be in the for sale thread section mate
cheers

there are a few pics towards the start of my blog fitted but not the best.
ill get some better pics if i sell it mate.

well here is whats left of my once pride and joy :( still got to take wheels and suspension off. also have interest i other interior bits

PICT18172.jpg

PICT18162.jpg

PICT18192.jpg

im looking to get a 1.3l three door hopefully automatic geting lazy now cant be bothered changing gear all the time lol as do a lot of town driving

Aww poor little bug :( Bubble will miss her British cousin!
Sad to see her go mate, but sometimes you gotta move on. And you're still staying here, so not all bad! :D

lol, yeah i could imagine the police (if they spotted you) might have asked some questions if you had...

thats why she's only ever moved 10 meters forward and back (give or take) so that it doesnt kill the grass ;)

im looking to get a 1.3l three door hopefully automatic geting lazy now cant be bothered changing gear all the time lol as do a lot of town driving

why not have a manual and auto ;) ?

Aww poor little bug :( Bubble will miss her British cousin!
Sad to see her go mate, but sometimes you gotta move on. And you're still staying here, so not all bad! :D

cheers micrafish!
at least we got some good photos at the exeter meet hey?!!
yeah staying around! made few friends and still enjoy seeing all the micra updates!

looks really sad to see her like that, especially after looking at the new pictures of it. lol. how much would you want for the arm rest, also, i presume it isn't too faffy to fit it?

Sad times mate :(

i wonder who, at this very point in time, is remvoing bits off her lol!

looks really sad to see her like that, especially after looking at the new pictures of it. lol. how much would you want for the arm rest, also, i presume it isn't too faffy to fit it?

yeah couldnt believe what it used to look like.
if i sell arm-rest i will be putting it on ebay! gives everyone a fair chance as to how rare the items are.
its quite easy to fit. i had to remove the passenger seat to get it in and screw down. i think (but dont quote me) that the sr seats because of the side supports make them slightly wider than normal seats. im only saying this because it only just fitted between! not even a mm gap either side! so if you have a normal k11 im sure it may just slot in between the seats without removing one!
cheers

Back