• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ade's SR

Haha its the way I did it, wheels and springs at the same time :).

Lows looks meh on stock wheels/alloys and aftermarket alloys look crap on stock ride height haha

The aformentioned angry dolphin is not correct. The true angry dolphin involves normal sex, as in where the "hrum" is in the "vageen" (according to Borat), and the man proceeds to pull out and insert into the woman's ass. Angered, the woman responds with the yelling of "Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh!!!!" This is basically the sound a dolphin makes. Assuming the chic isnt into anal, she will emit this sound with much anger, but you'll probably do it anyway....because deep down she really wants it.

The dude wss giving intense doggie, and then tried to finish in her ass. She responded with the angry dolphin, but he did it anyway....that bitch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Ok, update time. Hard days graft today, with more than a few problems but we got there in the end.
So, here goes.......
amamugej.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Update time again :)
First off was fitting new waterpump and belts, one of the worst jobs ever when you have hands like shovels.
No pics I'm afraid, was more concerned with actually getting the job completed :(

Thank you Max :) Its also, unsurprisingly, a cheap knob :p
Good quality though :)

Really? I've seen knobs that don't look as good as that, but have actually been quite expensive. You obviously know where to look.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Back