• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ade's SR

I think the Taiwan spec lights would really do this car justice. You thought about those at some point?

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

The engine again knowing me... I need a bigger engine, hopefully that way I wont make a standard 1.3 explode haha
You don't have to justify wanting a bigger engine, not to me anyway. :D. In all seriousness I hope she's alright now after her little mishap at JAE :p

You don't have to justify wanting a bigger engine, not to me anyway. :D. In all seriousness I hope she's alright now after her little mishap at JAE :p

I guess not... no one needs to :)
Shes half built at the moment the head is at the skimmers so just waiting for it to come back.

Had a busy few hours today. Refitted gearshift return spring, gone a bit lower front and rear, fitted backbox bought from Harlen, thanks again mate ;) and refitted the mini alloys.
Anyway, pics is where it's at so here goes ;)

a7emezu3.jpg

by5yjuja.jpg

u4a6eje4.jpg

beme9asu.jpg

e8ezeqag.jpg

ada2ama4.jpg

5ugy6a4a.jpg

nytu9y4y.jpg

zyqunezy.jpg

yhajunu2.jpg

ragupy3e.jpg

:D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

What suspension setup are you using Ade? Looks great :) I think i'd space out the rears a bit though
Cheers Sam :) The front is unknown springs from Andy (h701) minus 1 coil on std shocks. Rear is cut std springs and corsa b shocks.
Extended studs and spacers are DEFO on the wishlist Sam and as soon as funds allow......:rolleyes:

what made you go for them?
I liked the look of them for ages and nobody's done them on a micra, then a set came up locally at a decent (ish) price so had to do it.
Got some extended studs and 20mm spacers on the way too to fill out the rear arches a bit more ;)

I liked the look of them for ages and nobody's done them on a micra, then a set came up locally at a decent (ish) price so had to do it.
Got some extended studs and 20mm spacers on the way too to fill out the rear arches a bit more ;)

yer they do look cool. loving the orange against black

Sorry I haven't been on here folks, dodgy work hours n such yadda yadda. :/

Anyway, quick update.
The SR was sold to make way for a family wagon, and after a brief flirtation with a Rover 75 cdt, a massively underrated car, though not without its issues, I'm BACK IN A NISSAN :) ...........though not in a micra :/

Allow me to introduce my latest ride..........
ju2yzyse.jpg

zuzysu9y.jpg

Totally standard at the moment but it won't be staying that way ;)

It does need some work doing but as a super rare Cobalt Blue P10 Primera Sri I couldn't leave it. I've wanted a P 10 for yonks, the fact that it's a Sri in that colour is just a massive bonus :)

Back