Flyeyes :D
e6y2y6e4.jpg

gybutete.jpg

unure9u9.jpg

sazere9y.jpg

ysy4ezyn.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

And SR'S Arnt?

Looking good mang, stay away from the bright colours now, something more subtle than orange, like bronze. or dark gold wheels? :D

Keep it up!

_DSC0045a.jpg
Damn man, think I'm gonna have to sell it now and buy a civic just like that one ;)

Haha, I drove a car that theres only 4 of in the UK according to that site, ill let you guess what it is, lets just say I want one, really really really badly :L

Indeed, 1 seat but we squeezed two people in, gearstick was between my legs for first part so I was changing gear while he clutched haha

4 gears and only used 2nd and 4th, 1st is a towing gear its ace I want I want I want haha.

Ade bronze wheels, shoop it now! or get some multispoke like team dynamics and bronze em!

Indeed, 1 seat but we squeezed two people in, gearstick was between my legs for first part so I was changing gear while he clutched haha

4 gears and only used 2nd and 4th, 1st is a towing gear its ace I want I want I want haha.

Ade bronze wheels, shoop it now! or get some multispoke like team dynamics and bronze em!

It's a Kei truck, right? 660cc? I want one so badly.. Let's go to Japan together and bring some back? ;)
Slam themmmm! :D

They 15"s :eek:

Mines are 15" but your mini wheels look huge in comparison :L

Ah who knows, decided on a colour yet? :L
Yup, well they better be cos I've had 15" tyres put on them ;)
Must be just cos the design is so different to what is usually seen on a micra (one of the main reasons I love em) :D
Still no decision yet dude, still open to suggestions :confused:

Looks really good Ade :) Have the flyeyes made much difference to the light output?
That picture of the Civic is making me so impatient to get mine now ):
Cheers Sam. Not driven this one in the dark yet but when I had flyeyes on the k10 I put in some ice white eBay special (ie cheap :D ) headlight bulbs and it was still better than std bulbs/no flyeyes
Gotta admit that civ is hot :eek:

Back