• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ade's SR

Ade...that back box for a tenner. Who welded it?
That would be me :)
I got a clamp on repair piece so it's clamped to stainless back box but welded to the std exhaust, if I fancy a different back box it's a bolt off and bolt on job now :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

i'll try have a look this weekend and btw ade.. suspension all around.. are the shocks absorbers standard k11 shocks? and springs alto.. may aswell make a note of whats on there at the moment .. and replace if needed
When I got it the passenger side window didn't work. It was the usual issue with the plastic clips on the bottom of the glass

That would be me :)
I got a clamp on repair piece so it's clamped to stainless back box but welded to the std exhaust, if I fancy a different back box it's a bolt off and bolt on job now :)

Hmmm, I'm thinking of getting a standard back box bend for the Civic and a universal can.

I know someone who can oxy weld it. Think it'd work? :)

i'll try have a look this weekend and btw ade.. suspension all around.. are the shocks absorbers standard k11 shocks? and springs alto.. may aswell make a note of whats on there at the moment .. and replace if needed
Front springs are unknowns from Andy h701, front shocks are std. Rear springs are cut std and rear shocks are corsa b.

Hmmm, I'm thinking of getting a standard back box bend for the Civic and a universal can.

I know someone who can oxy weld it. Think it'd work? :)
That should be fine. My backbox was fubar'd so I chopped it up for the inlet pipe and the hangers, so this box is hung as original :)

lol soft ! :O i find it weird now when i'm getting in a stock suspension car and going over speed humps at normal speed with a normal expression! its feels good but still prefer being low! .
I found the alto springs a little too soft tbh

So, the primera has, sadly, gone to a new owner :'(
It's place has been taken by a smaller cheaper car as personal circumstances dictated.
It's small, it's Jap, it's not a micra :oops: it's not even a Nissan :eek:
Anyway, have some piccies :)
e9aneqyt.jpg

eneperep.jpg

nevajenu.jpg

qe8ypy2y.jpg

ha5utaqu.jpg

edy8ujyd.jpg

Oh Ade, what the hell is that?
It's a Daihatsu YRV. Comes with all the toys, powered by a 1.3 16v engine that it shares with the Toyota Yaris that produces a micra beating 86 bhp. The power is usually put down through the front wheels but if the front wheels spin 50% of the drive is passed to the rear wheels :)
Admit it Scott, you're impressed :p

It's a Daihatsu YRV. Comes with all the toys, powered by a 1.3 16v engine that it shares with the Toyota Yaris that produces a micra beating 86 bhp. The power is usually put down through the front wheels but if the front wheels spin 50% of the drive is passed to the rear wheels :)

Take it of roading... Would be good fun :p

Never been a fan of cars which are much taller than are wide... they look like they wantr to tip over!

There was a warm turbo version of these, but they all came with a funny auto box I think. Might be some nice bits around. I've always liked the look of them, especially the longitudinal bonnet crease. But then I'm strange like that.

Back