turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough demand and most people prefer to do it them self so they know its done properly ect ect :). Not saying everyone else has done it wrong mind you :)
I bought stuff ready made, would make it myself in the future, i think people get more out of it if they have the reward of building it themselves. @Noddie did my car, he will no doubt be up for making that stuff when uni is finished?

7e7ybe3u.jpg
smoke, fire and all that!

What car was it, please tell me it wasnt the corners rear windows
It was broken windows on my rear only and front drivers, police has looked into it, and I think they have a CCTV on my road

Sent from my iPhone using T

I bought stuff ready made, would make it myself in the future, i think people get more out of it if they have the reward of building it themselves. @Noddie did my car, he will no doubt be up for making that stuff when uni is finished?

Didn't mean everybody buddy, but I know a a lot of people I know prefer to do it them self :)

no-one would buy them gaz, i,ve sold a few kits in the past (and lost money basically) and there are about 20 turbo k11 blogs about, with pic,s n info n vid,s :)

i would buy one mukka,,,not sure if youve noticed but iam having a hard time understanding how you lot decide what parts to make up a kit

you seem to be the lad to talk to,,surely building a budget kit would be a doddle for you,,,,,i will keep reading and looking around the forum but i really want to know the whys'whats and where you get your parts,,ive asked a few more questions in my thread if you can help

Azzydot,,,,will be keeping an eye on your progress mate and the kit your putting together,,,you might have buyer already pal,,lol

i would buy one mukka,,,not sure if youve noticed but iam having a hard time understanding how you lot decide what parts to make up a kit

you seem to be the lad to talk to,,surely building a budget kit would be a doddle for you,,,,,i will keep reading and looking around the forum but i really want to know the whys'whats and where you get your parts,,ive asked a few more questions in my thread if you can help

Azzydot,,,,will be keeping an eye on your progress mate and the kit your putting together,,,you might have buyer already pal,,lol
a5u6a8e6.jpg
asara3ez.jpg
ra4u8u2y.jpg
this is my turbo on mines and this is wat I will replicate but time being is working on the downpipe so it bolts from turbo and onto the k11 flange so it's a bolt on, this kit will come with everything but things u will need is your own injectors, and base map, starting price will be 600 pounds and complete finished price at 1200 including base map for the setup and with a 5 paddle clutch, sr20 maf, fuel pump, 315 cc injectors, let me get mines done first and I will have this kit done soon

sounds like good fun mate,,,your right,,you need to get yours done first before you can start selling a kit and we need to see what results you get

quick question for you mate,,,your using a t25 turbo,,,,what is this turbo from and what compressor housing does it use?,,,and how did you decide on this turbo?

sounds like good fun mate,,,your right,,you need to get yours done first before you can start selling a kit and we need to see what results you get

quick question for you mate,,,your using a t25 turbo,,,,what is this turbo from and what compressor housing does it use?,,,and how did you decide on this turbo?
Yeh I will get mines done making sure it's good setup then make this kit, I started my old Micra td04 from a wrx and I had a offer on my turbo kit only so I sold the kit without testing the kit but the guy was happy when he got it and had no problems after 5 months he sold his Micra turbo which had my old kit on, and few months back I was looking on a Micra turbo again so started with a preface Micra rebuild all the engine, and found a turbo t25 from the Saab, so started with the manifold and things come together like my old turbo build and slowly it went all good and today am waiting for base map so I can drive my dream car I built so it's really nice doing something u really wanted your style and color on engine bay and image that dream coming true one day

Got my nistune today and fitted it on and started car up it seemed not starting up soon as I plugged sr20 maf off it started up ? But it's not starting up like a normal Micra u have to rev it up like mad then it starts and cuts out after 5 mins ?

I don't know Edd has base map it with my spec, Almera gti maf I have ? might be my wrong wires on ?

I would check maf wires and output signal. Should go from around 0.5 volt at no load to 4.5 at full load.

I don't know Edd has base map it with my spec, Almera gti maf I have ? might be my wrong wires on ?

I would check maf wires and output signal. Should go from around 0.5 volt at no load to 4.5 at full load.
I have wired Almera gti maf
B for power +
C for ground
D for voltage

And this is wired into my k11 maf
Green is power
White is voltage
Black is ground

Can I be wrong ?

ytezudav.jpg

that's Micra maf wiring on the left into my sr20 maf on the right it don't look right ?

3y3enyvy.jpg
I have got the correct wiring for the maf I tryed the battery before starting it up and it showed this I tryed to unplug maf and the battery shows 10 volts ? What can cause this

3y3enyvy.jpg
I have got the correct wiring for the maf I tryed the battery before starting it up and it showed this I tryed to unplug maf and the battery shows 10 volts ? What can cause this

12.12v is a dead battery. Want more like 12.7v

Check resistance between the + and -post clams whilst off the battert
I have checked both battery they was over 12 volts and was in good condition soon as I tryed to start car up it would stuggle to start and then not even start and battery light comes on dash ? can it be my CD player ? Altarnor gone ? Or belt needs really good tighten

Do the same with the key in off, acc and on positions and give the resistances
Ok I will do that Tommow am at work now sorry, but I will try wat u said ign on and off and give the resistance to u, on the volt meter is that in ? wat diagram so I can change the value

I remember that very well now thanks,
ok this morning when I got my ecu nistune type 5 from ed today I plugged it in and the car started after many turns and by unplugging the Almera gti maf soon as I plug it in it just cut the engine out ? I called ed and he said it can be due to maf ? He did say to get a 200sx maf and try to see wat happens then to call him back? also I have a Sony CD player fitted and a bracket made for my altarnator? Thought if any idea of battery draining and car won't start on idle easy ?

Weak battery will give weak spark so cause issue starting. Any and all of the things you suggest could be the cause. Hell, it could be devine intervention at this point, don't know anything until you start diagnosing :)

Weak battery will give weak spark so cause issue starting. Any and all of the things you suggest could be the cause. Hell, it could be devine intervention at this point, don't know anything until you start diagnosing :)
Yes true said I will get a full test done Tommow morning like u told me and take it from there

Yes true said I will get a full test done Tommow morning like u told me and take it from there

ohh I forgot I don't have a idle valve ? I took mines off coz the injector was hitting the idle valve ? Can that be the problem it don't idle and cuts the car out and misfires ?

Well...I'm not a good mechanic, or even an average one, but the idle valve is there to adjust idle RPM, when you removed it maybe the idle was set to low?

Well...I'm not a good mechanic, or even an average one, but the idle valve is there to adjust idle RPM, when you removed it maybe the idle was set to low?
yes I have read few fourms on why it would do that and someone had no idle valve on and I just remembered I took mines off so that is 1 fault found maybe that is all fixed now I'll wait Tommow and plumb it back in manual with 1 pipe

Right I tryed wat u said on the clamps it was showing nothing on ign off, I tryed on jump leads and the car started up look jump leads off showing 13volts over so altarnator is ok, I will order a battery now, my car started up when I plugged my idle valve in, but it needs few plumbing into inlet pipes am happy 2 problems sorted now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back