• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

March g# turbo build.

Might buy azzys old set up to make life easier :D. In all serious turbo is getting there manifold is with the fabricators getting modded to fit. Ordering more parts and what not. Still need to get my hands on a new engine though.
doing the wilabb guys?

Done some work on my lunch break. More patches welded in the shell, more stuff stripped out. Getting there slowly. Im just really busy with work at the moment. Got a week off work soon so that gives me the spare time to get nearly everything done.

Done some work on my lunch break. More patches welded in the shell, more stuff stripped out. Getting there slowly. Im just really busy with work at the moment. Got a week off work soon so that gives me the spare time to get nearly everything done.
Your getting there maz soon will meet up

Sent from my iPhone using T

Been offered a red turbo two RX7 FC for only a £1000. Its on my mates farm and is high spec top model even with rare splitter. Only issue paint work is gone and its been sat for a few years.

An RX7 FC turbo and a super turbo are two of my dream cars so looks like selling up might have to come so I got room for it..

Let the "another failed turbo build commence"

Last edited by a moderator:
A dream car is a dream car...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I will still be on the msc mate, putting a 1.3 in the k10 in the winter and I am keeping my td04 and turbo stuff just incase. Going to break the car though and sell what I dont need.

Been offered a red turbo two RX7 FC for only a £1000. Its on my mates farm and is high spec top model even with rare splitter. Only issue paint work is ####ed and its been sat for a few years.

An RX7 FC turbo and a super turbo are two of my dream cars so looks like selling up might have to come so I got room for it..

Let the "another failed turbo build commence"
Well you are predictable...tbh. I would sell up for that replacement lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Only issue is if the rotary engine goes bang.. instant £3000 out of pocket but its only 30k mile car so shouldnt have an issue
You can do what you want mate... I think my bird could have turbo'd a micra faster than you could get half way through one of your many plans :D

Only issue is if the rotary engine goes bang.. instant £3000 out of pocket but its only 30k mile car so shouldnt have an issue
You can do what you want mate... I think my bird could have turbo'd a micra faster than you could get half way through one of your many plans :D

I was collecting parts and funds is tight I am still on apprentice money until a few months time ;).

That nearly made me swear... I cannot believe you said it's not JDM

So you're not gonna photowhore it about to find out what it is? Like D# V# type thing? Jeez... world's changing

Wait its still "rare" right?
Nah I have owned a k11 in my life so thats made me happy and will never own one ever again... I am a K10 man and will always be one. That RX7 is my dream car so I have to buy it and its going cheap I just have to hope the engine is a good runner.

This is what it looks like same colour and same in every way just different car. The car is orignal from Ireland so has "maz" on the plate.
rx1ew8.jpg

Yours is a little more achievable than mine. I promised my grandad I'd own a ferrari F50 has A2 posters n models everywhere.
Nowadays I don't think I have a 'dream car' I usually build something and hope its what I want but never is :p

Damn man. I was watching this thread all the time. I want to put turbo kit on my k11 in the future. It's so sad that you want to move on. rx7 is a nice car but i heard about engine rebuild problems. It will be more money to spend. :eek: My cousin want to get rx7 in the future so I hope he won't get one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn man. I was watching this thread all the time. I want to put turbo kit on my k11 in the future. It's so sad that you want to move on. rx7 is a nice car but i heard about engine rebuild problems. It will be more money to spend. :eek: My cousin want to get rx7 in the future so I hope he won't get one lol.

I have been around RX7s since I was bout 10 mate. My brother has owned them since he was my age. The engines are fine IF you treat them right which most people dont. The RX7 I am getting s very low millage so I should be okay there, my brothers FD RX7 apex seal went on his engine and cost me £5000 in total but that was aggressive steer port, apex ecu, remap, dyno time etc.. Now running 400ish hp and by god is it quick.

I have been around RX7s since I was bout 10 mate. My brother has owned them since he was my age. The engines are fine IF you treat them right which most people dont. The RX7 I am getting s very low millage so I should be okay there, my brothers FD RX7 apex seal went on his engine and cost me £5 in total but that was aggressive steer port, apex ecu, remap, dyno time etc.. Now running 400ish hp and by god is it quick.

Yea, that is right. When I was kid so I used to like to have skyline, supra and rx7. These cars are equal to me so it will be hard to pick one in the future. It will be happen or not. I prefer to stick with Micras at the moment. Anyway, need to see your rx7 when you get it. ;)

Even better. Last time I saw one I was in the passenger seat. And it had a V8 wedged in.... went well
Yeah in Africa GM made V8 firenza's with standard brakes... Hahah.
My dads just a factory tuned 2.3 about 140hp and that still goes good enough for its year.

Yeh the sills aren't ideal but classic jap metal there's not a lot to weld to. I'll get some more pics when I finish it all after we've got some welding gas

Yeh the sills aren't ideal but classic jap metal there's not a lot to weld to. I'll get some more pics when I finish it all after we've got some welding gas

Yeah I was amazed the owner before me managed to get those sills through an MOT. Also if I was you I would changed the front hub to UKDM and use uk spec front brakes as they are bigger and cheaper for pads/discs.

Back