turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have few issues with it and the price on few bits which mapper has found he said 1500 all done, front exit is only way for the power, as down pipe is tight, the airflow meter is wrong place easy I can do , and with map and management will cost 1500 all done which I can't offord this time

Sent from my iPhone using T

Another failed turbo build azzy? Come on, get the car back, fix it yourself and send it to Ed for fairly priced mapping.

Yeh it was all done but the mapper seen all the wrongs bits on car which I think it's in right place, and it's defo over priced, Ed is miles away 250 pounds towing there only .map 550 plus bits and bobs adds more money on, this is wat am gona do get e manange wire my self, do front exit, move air flow, then pass it to mapper

Just called mapper to get car back he said he already started taking bumper off for the front down pipe, so am so pissssed off, i then said I can do things cheaper and wire e manange up my self he said am only gona charge 50 pounds to wire up, nothing I can do arpart from selling the car when it's done I lost interest after what I been threw today and all money spent on the car,

Am all done minor things are moving airflow meter to airfilter, front exit out of bumper, then really it's all mapping which Ed can base map and send over

images
only thing scotts cars are usefull for

exactly so shutup and stop complaining. I know you in real life so I am allowed to take the piss. i aint doubting you that you will build a turbo car, i doubt ur promises of not making the mistakes we all did. so shut ur mouth blad

exactly so shutup and stop complaining. I know you in real life so I am allowed to take the piss. i aint doubting you that you will build a turbo car, i doubt ur promises of not making the mistakes we all did. so shut ur mouth blad
start building now or u will lose interest and lots of money, and meaning no micra turbo

haha I will not give up my car is on the drive way ecu is with Ed am waiting to get it sent bk to me now

sorry everyone am just waiting on my ecu from ed it's been 3 weeks since I sent it off, soon as my base map is here I can update more info

a8e7e9a2.jpg

My check list all done

Checked the fuel lines
water is full
Oil is full
primed the engine up
no leaks on injectors
Or oil drainage pipes
Or turbo
this check for done 3 weeks again before I sent the ecu off, it starts up for 30secs then cuts out due to big injectors

so once I get my base map it will fix all that and will do a final check

5ugyge8a.jpg
this is how it sits all in, it will never look like a sleep coz I have front exit pipe, and front intercooler, just gona put plate number on the right,

It was my idea at last coz I had no space on the down pipe as it was welded at a lil angle and down pipe was hitting the gearbox so had one option only front exit

Soon as it's running and drives well I will start with my Micra project meaning a engine conversion something Diffrent, and will take 8months to complete, that will be done after I get hold of a Micra 1.0 to start with

Patience man.. Its not an easy task and Ed is running a business . I had to wait for mine man. Plus he is making a generic base map yeah? So it no doubt needs some thought and planning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing this go. We need a first start up video

Last edited:
Patience man.. Its not an easy task and Ed is running a business . I had to wait for mine man. Plus he is making a generic base map yeah? So it no doubt needs some thought and planning.

Yes I don't mind waiting as he has moved he told me, am in no rush as it's for the best

Dude just realised... Ur exhaust is at the passenger side... Won't that be an mot fail?

It has 9 months mot on it, when it comes to renew again it will go n/a and then back turbo again

Fair. Sorted then. I remember someone telling me there is issues with shooting flames at people on the pavement lol

Fair. Sorted then. I remember someone telling me there is issues with shooting flames at people on the pavement lol

I belive it's gona be loud without a cat does have silenter, no flames yet lol

Second what skymera said. You have a rare attribute much of the msc do not have and that's back bone. As much as you wore down nearly everyone here with your inability to listen to advice and just general need to be spoon fed... You have proved us all wrong. You got stuck in.. And you did it. You did it where 99% of people give up. I take my hat off to you sir. I mean Jesus... I didn't even build my car.. You one above me my friend. Well done. Actually quite jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back