Shaun's Super S (K11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now This:
42mm9w.jpg

42mm9w2.jpg

42mm9w3.jpg

Very blinding! (Y)

Ah, thank goodness for that, I thought I was going to have to buy a full set - with zero funds to do so - just to re-make one lost by the PO.

Ah, thank goodness for that, I thought I was going to have to buy a full set - with zero funds to do so - just to re-make one lost by the PO.
I wouldn't make you do that!
i would send you my old K10 8ball and get you to re-tap it :p

Just for the post to lose it again :laugh:
Well could drive down there. The stuff i have ordered recently for the car turned up within 2-3 days.
So people are just doing it backwards new then old stuff.

Update:
Haven't been to sleep yet from nightshift... However i got myself a present from the scrap yard out of curiosity and had a couple of presents turn up.
All will be revealed in a bit after i get some pictures.

OK to continue with this update of mine, Here are a few pictures of before's and after's.
What the bulbs look like and my scrap yard pressie to myself, What do you guys think?

BulbsSplitter.jpg

BulbsSplitter2.jpg

BulbsSplitter3.jpg

BulbsSplitter4.jpg

BulbsSplitter5.jpg

BulbsSplitter6.jpg

BulbsSplitter7.jpg

BulbsSplitter8.jpg

BulbsSplitter9.jpg

BulbsSplitter10.jpg

BulbsSplitter11.jpg

BulbsSplitter12.jpg

BulbsSplitter14.jpg

BulbsSplitter15.jpg

BulbsSplitter16.jpg

BulbsSplitter17.jpg

BulbsSplitter18.jpg

BulbsSplitter19.jpg

BulbsSplitter20.jpg

All i need to do is change the fog bulbs and tweak the splitter a little bit as it is a little off, Can you guess what car it is from? :blush:

Yep it's from a Polo, don't go stealing ideas now...:wasntme: even though i'm sure it has probably already been done.
It fits the bumper length wise near on perfect however the curvature of the splitter is different to the micra bumper. (splitter is a little more squarer)
And those new bulbs are bright! (Y)

As some of you may read i should be getting a white Nissan Silvia S12 1.8Turbo:
2078934-1.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

I am keeping the micra so no need to worry lol
I just need to find a trailer capable of actually getting this thing for me. It's only around 20miles away!!

Fair enough for some reason I thought you'd attached it to the cover

if it was closer to me a friend has a wrecker truck for hire but I doubt he'd go that far

Fair enough for some reason I thought you'd attached it to the cover

if it was closer to me a friend has a wrecker truck for hire but I doubt he'd go that far

Confused by the first sentence :suspect:
also just been quoted around £55 which makes me a happy boy :D

Well I couldn't get it for £55 in the end :( so have ended up taking a guy up on anywhere between £85-£120 ouchies! still hopefully it's gonna be something i can keep for a long time and make into a monster!
Should be picking it up tomorrow evening so pictures will follow.

doesnt work like that,,,,,,,,like this:laugh:
aye your right thems a stiky sitch,should work good for you though

Update:
We are clean again, The rust on the driver's side wing is getting real bad so gonna replace both sides soon when the weather is a little better.

CleanJan.jpg

CleanJan2.jpg

CleanJan3.jpg

CleanJan4.jpg

CleanJan5.jpg

CleanJan6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back