• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Shaun's Super S (K11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Refurbed' another wheel today and used some leftover paint that is the same colour as my car, paint went dull as i rushed it but it was just to get an idea and not the final product. What do you think?

GreenCenter1.jpg

GreenCenter2.jpg

GreenCenter3.jpg

GreenCenter4.jpg

I think it will look awesome with the green as long as i can get it deep metallic like my car used to be lol

I think it's gonna look epic Shaun. Can't think of any colour coded alloys on here. Like you say, if you can get the colour deep and shiny it'll be NICE :grinning:.

I think it's gonna look epic Shaun. Can't think of any colour coded alloys on here. Like you say, if you can get the colour deep and shiny it'll be NICE :grinning:.
Thankies! Shouldn't be a problem.... :glare:

I still think a nice deep gold or bronze would work well against the green met. There would be lots I'd do before painting them body colour, but if you like, then thats the way forward.

And sorry about the runs, me and paint aren't the best of friends. Why do you think I'm a fan of satin black. Helps hide a distinct lack of talent every time.

What ever you decide, please please get some 2k paint and not halfords pants

Same as car paint, glossy as funk and very very strong

I think this would suit definately with mark on it colour

d4b78025-515e-15d1.jpg

I'm Just not a fan of gold :( we shall see. and martin i will be coming your way to talk to your friend to get that paint you talked off. this was just a test. need to get some for the wings too!

metalic gold centre with matt black rim would look good on your green imo, it's what I was going to do but tad too flashy for me. Have you thought about a satin cream rim for something even more out of the ordinary?

metalic gold centre with matt black rim would look good on your green imo, it's what I was going to do but tad too flashy for me. Have you thought about a satin cream rim for something even more out of the ordinary?
Any chance of an example pic?

Any chance of an example pic?

Sorry, only what I've visualized in my head:p
I do like the colour-coded wheels, they're nice and subtle and a nice change from black. But I think you can pull of a few other colour schemes if your feeling adventerous.

I think it could like... It would look awesome in the sun and at night people would just think its black :blues:

I think it could like... It would look awesome in the sun and at night people would just think its black :blues:
Madness.... Driving me crazy with all these colour/tyre options. one way or another though they should be on the car in 20 days! :D

Decision Made: Car Colour. Sorry Gold Lovers :p
Decision Made: 165/55's Nankangs or equivelent :p
Just need to get a few things together for everything to work out perfectly then we are all set! (Y)

just checked out your whole thread here, lovely stuff! you're work seems very considered - if a little spontaneous at times (i.e. your black paint blitz :p) i would like to ask, did those pioneer components fit straight in without any spacers required??? i likes the look of them - did you look into getting the a-pillars with tweeter mounts built in? or are they pants??? looking forward to seeing more :) - Martin

would like the tweeter A pillars but don't think i would be able to fit these one into them so will custom built a spot on the dash in future nothing wrong with a bit of black paint ;)
good to see your not far from us when we have a meet or whatever :D
Oh and didn't need any spacers for the speakers.

We are getting dangerously close to mid may....is there going to be a round black update soon?
Payday is the 20th. emailed Mr.tee no reply yet so will have to phone him at some point. need loads to get em on will probably get part worns aswell to save cash :)

emailed Mr.tee no reply yet

You've got to ask Mr Tee now?! Too bad, I already asked him

shaun_mrt.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Have you considered 155/65s? They are alot cheaper and easily available, it's what I may go for if I can't find any cheap 165/55s.

think i will stick with 165/55 however... my regular tyre place is offering nankangs at £47 each including balancing and fitting which is a bit steep for me. so it might have to be part worns which they normally stock loads of!
i would prefer new tyres just so they last longer we will just have to wait and see how much the other Mr.T takes off me this month :(

oh and i have designed yet another grill which i hope to get underway soon! all hush though until i am done!
so i will have 3 grills in total, standard, fully closed and ..?.. :p

just seen the lock nut,,,,,,so have to sing the anthem
shaun killer west side killer north side killer east side killer
jigy jigy jigy jigy shaun killer west side killer north side killer east side killer,,,,,,,,,and so on and so an on and on,,,,,,,
thats you anthem mate:grinning: i think its gonna stick to this badger blaster:grinning:

good link martin it all helps

yeah i was a nut down lol!
the tyre place only had that one huge nut spare so a stand out freebie it is lol

Possibly wont be getting tyres this side of june :( i'll explain everything tomorrow those of you who do know why.... Shhhhhhhhhhh :grinning:

Also. The super s has come to the end of modification. i really don't think it would be wise to keep messing around with a 134k mile engine without some serious looking at it. so will be nothing more than my daily driver. that means all extra funds etc can go towards my new found project above and hopefully we'll be scrapin' in no time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back