Crash03.jpg

Crash04.jpg

Crash05.jpg

Crash06.jpg

Crash07.jpg

Crash08.jpg

superls

K10 Tuner
Sh*t man, i really feel for you, was a real nice k11. i know what its like to run up someone, but fortunately mine wasnt as bad as that.

Robb

Site Supporter
Noooooooo! Two awesome micras in one day! :wow::(:wow: Hope your alright mate, that is a really sad thing to see esp. just after reading dans smash thread. Poor micra. :down:

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Any vulture posts will be delete, if you repost or moan after i delete it you will get points.

Joe, really sorry about the car, main thing is that your ok and im sure you can raise another one from the ashes.

mike

mullet

Ex. Club Member
as i said before absolutley gutted i loved how much detail went in to this shame its gone now :down:
glad you and nex are ok though :D

ok i'm gonna look at it so ;) thanks

[update]

_n3o_, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

:'(

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
you do know that i wont let this car die without a fight, you cant give up on micras or modding micras, they are awesome. do you really want to be another "generic car on the JAE stand" person?

your car was something special, sure you could get a glanza or something like that, but its to do with the attitude people have to micras, how easy it is to shock people, you drive a fast glanza and no one would think twice, you go past in a Mazda MX5 no one will turn their head. micras are special because they are underestimated,

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
sorry to hear it :(

your car was "the" modded micra, i dont think anybody can say they got more people to find this site than you,

RIP that car,

it needs to be in the calander

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Thread from the dead! Woop. Been getting nostalgic while reading my old blog, so am on the look out for an SR or a Super S again...

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Thread from the dead! Woop. Been getting nostalgic while reading my old blog, so am on the look out for an SR or a Super S again...

could be the best news i have ever heard ever?! i knew visiting my shed would inspire you......wait did you take all my stuff?!