• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Shaun's Super S (K11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
Fitted pioneer speakers (can't remember their other name!!) and tweeters yesterday (proper japan, imported speakers!) with the help of audio Tech McK sounds F-ing A-mazing! no pictures yet.
Got wind deflectors to go on too!
will get some snaps later.

Pictures of my deflectors and speakers that are for Japan ONLY.

Before:
SpeakerDeflectors.jpg

After:
SpeakerDeflectors2.jpg

Random Shots:
SpeakerDeflectors3.jpg

SpeakerDeflectors4.jpg

SpeakerDeflectors5.jpg

SR door card swap with McK:
SpeakerDeflectors6.jpg

Speakers:
SpeakerDeflectors10.jpg

SpeakerDeflectors9.jpg

SpeakerDeflectors7.jpg

SpeakerDeflectors8.jpg

It Sounds A-mazing!!

i say this everytime, get a professional to do it. im normally ok with trying things but this i couldnt get to my standard and that was with the glass out. nevermind doing the rear screen!

i say this everytime, get a professional to do it. im normally ok with trying things but this i couldnt get to my standard and that was with the glass out. nevermind doing the rear screen!

I know i really want to get it done by someone. But It is so much money! :down:
Could buy loads of sweets and fizzy drink with that lol

Done by a pro > Stylish
Done by a random > Jackie style

What are you goin to do Shaun, chose the right side !
:D

Done by a pro > Stylish
Done by a random > Jackie style

What are you goin to do Shaun, chose the right side !
:D

Think we will walk down the 'Stylish' road. Seeing as i am trying my best to make it look smoother and cleaner!
smiley-cool14.gif

Ok been shopping around online can get the rears all done for a maximum of £130
Just have to decide on the shades, colours etc.
Anyone got any info on what they have had done so i can get an idea?

Update:
Springs Cut, Dead plus one at the front and dead plus half at the back.
I don't think i will be the last to say it needs a little bit more.

McK Cutting:

Springs.jpg

Rubbish:
Springs4.jpg

Back After:
Springs2.jpg

Front Before:
Springs3.jpg

Finished: (for now)
Springs7.jpg

Springs6.jpg

Springs5.jpg

(Also bear in mind these pictures were taking on a slight slope so the back may appear higher, front lower)

Handles Much better now and even noticed i had to reach lower down to put my key in the lock! (Y)

much better look,MCK is a grinder king
hows the handling now? are you back from your test drive yet

Get them back off again!
Not Yet, It's Cold outside lol

thats the long bit keep checking and removing/refitting but good work :) bring it down nice an slow :p
the way it's going the wheels will be inside the arches!

Good work btw! Looks much better.
Thankyou! probably wouldn't of done it so easily if it wasn't for your car! :blush:

much better look,MCK is a grinder king
hows the handling now? are you back from your test drive yet
Feels a lot firmer, still loose compared to Mck's though!

finally got them chopped (Y) looks good just a little more to get them tyres under the arches eh
Yep don't think we will be doing it till at least new year though! we shall see :p

awesome well done you two, i love the bit after all is fitted and its finally lowered down

its best doing it in stages though, dont over do it though, or you'll be on the bump stops :eek:

keep up good work :)

awesome well done you two, i love the bit after all is fitted and its finally lowered down

its best doing it in stages though, dont over do it though, or you'll be on the bump stops :eek:

keep up good work :)

It's on 15's too so i have quite a way!
& Thankyou!

lol Looks like i will be flaring, rolling the arches soon, Wheels will be tucked under the arches :laugh: A-rse on the Floor time!

Update:
Car was running like a pig and turned out to be the resoldering on the T/B needed doing. All sorted now and idle is back down to normal (thanks McK Again..)

Took off the door card yesterday for a little play. This is NOT how it is gonna stay forever just a bit of a tidy up really. Still need to do the Drivers side.

Before:
DoorCard.jpg

After:
DoorCard2.jpg

Thanks for looking! (Y)

Ooh that's smart mate, you spray it with fabric stuff or is it felt?
It's a secret.... (matt black from halfords all over.)
Same way i did my parcel shelf. I don't think it will last that long as it is not intended for that vinyl so will probably peel off in the future but it will do until i can redo it all properly.

It's a secret.... (matt black from halfords all over.)
Same way i did my parcel shelf. I don't think it will last that long as it is not intended for that vinyl so will probably peel off in the future but it will do until i can redo it all properly.

the door panel looks loads better mate. i was planning on doing the same. is it just normal black spray paint? and will it last long?

the door panel looks loads better mate. i was planning on doing the same. is it just normal black spray paint? and will it last long?
As i said above it's just matt black from halfords. I don't think it will last long.
but have better plans for the door card anyways :p

The paint will stick to all plastics interior & exterior if you first get rid of any silicone laden polishes with detergent then wipe it over with plastic solvent liquid you can get from automotive paint suppliers.Think it only comes in 1 litre cans tho which would do 50+ Micras :)
It's coming on nicely Shaun!

indeed coming along well half my plan there i think but im planning on doing a tad more and my door cards are rotten

Looks alot better shaun (Y) Whats that blue thing in the first picture down in the footwell?

The paint will stick to all plastics interior & exterior if you first get rid of any silicone laden polishes with detergent then wipe it over with plastic solvent liquid you can get from automotive paint suppliers.Think it only comes in 1 litre cans tho which would do 50+ Micras :)
It's coming on nicely Shaun!
Thankies!
Thats looking good...(Y)
Thankyou.
indeed coming along well half my plan there i think but im planning on doing a tad more and my door cards are rotten
Tad more? I will be taking everything out soon. it is filthy! lol
Looks alot better shaun (Y) Whats that blue thing in the first picture down in the footwell?
A Pedal :p

Just put in Yet another bulb in the interior this one is slightly more expensive than the 99p eBay one.
at a whole £3.49 from eBay. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back