• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Shaun's Super S (K11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i am just teasing myself! :down:
CleanJan4.jpg

Well i got a couple of quotes today, and just like insurance it varies on postcode apparantly lol

That looks pretty sweet man (Y). Love the colour, I've always preferred the look of the pre-facelifts as well. Is your splitter off a MK3 VW Polo by any chance?

That looks pretty sweet man (Y). Love the colour, I've always preferred the look of the pre-facelifts as well. Is your splitter off a MK3 VW Polo by any chance?
well it was a polo and in a scrap yard? lol don't know what MK it was just thought... I'll have that! :p

well it was a polo and in a scrap yard? lol don't know what MK it was just thought... I'll have that! :p

Lol, fair enough. Just I got the same one on mine, I've only seen a few on Micras - everyone else seems to use Ibiza splitters, but I managed to snap mine off when I bottomed out on a speed bump. Scrapyards are the way forward!

How come you're selling or stripping?

Lol, fair enough. Just I got the same one on mine, I've only seen a few on Micras - everyone else seems to use Ibiza splitters, but I managed to snap mine off when I bottomed out on a speed bump. Scrapyards are the way forward!

How come you're selling or stripping?
Because i have two Micras and only need the one so parts of this one or the whole thing will help fund the other: http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/38834-mckenzie-s-Shaun-s-SR
need to do plenty and nothing is free. still need to get the SR ready for an MOT and it has a terribly rattly timing chain grr

Because i have two Micras and only need the one so parts of this one or the whole thing will help fund the other: http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/38834-mckenzie-s-Shaun-s-SR
need to do plenty and nothing is free. still need to get the SR ready for an MOT and it has a terribly rattly timing chain grr

Aha, I see. Yeah, one Micra is enough. I need to try get my money sorted, want a black SR or Super S to turn into a little track car, and a BMW E46 325Ci as my everyday car. I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying Micras now lol.

And that timing chain is a git as well :(

this car is gonna be going up for sale in a day or two mainly to fund the sr
looking for around £300 or a very close offer seeing as some of the bits can be worth a little bit such as bumpers etc.
Mot runs out on the 20th july tax runs out at the end of august.
Will be taking the audio/wind deflectors and seat belt covers off it everything else will be the same.
If anyone needs any pictures etc. Just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back