• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mckenzie's / Shaun's SR

DSCF3273.jpg

DSCF3270.jpg

I have your car now as a wallpaper - BEAUTIFUL!!!

quik copyright!
naa man this guy grinds things,a lot of grinding made this car
ground it into the calander too:grinning:

UPDATE:
we got little bit of snow down here. (Y)
tyres are in tyreshop waiting for 165/55/13 to be fitted, should have them tomorrow
also got coilovers for rears. they are golf mk2, so fingers crossed they gonna fit with just a little mods.
20101130_001.jpg

Hate to be the bearer of bad new but I tried the polo ones and on there lowest setting were an inch higher than stock, never tried to fit golf ones as I was told they were longer?

Look nice though :)

Sorry let me re Frase what I said

With the car sitting 1" above bump stop on cut springs the polos were 1" higher in lowest setting

You may be fine though mate it's just your alot lower than most on the site

i see, they are lower then stock, but not as low as id need it to be. hmm. ill give it a go tomorrow if its not to cold which is unlikely. cheers man

Them coilovers look nice, hope they work for you. If they are not low enough have you tried removing the upper spring (helper spring)

UPDATE:
I didnt have a chance to try the coilovers, but will let you know.
Got new tyres on the wheels
20101202_002.jpg

20101202_003.jpg

no point putting them on in this
20101202_001.jpg

thx

You haven't got work today then? Gives you a good excuse to do it. just melt the snow with the heat gun :blush:

Ooh test fit wheels, I'd be lying in the snow just out of curiosity to see how it would look,

We expect photos soon ha ha :)

at work atm. car made it with bit of struggle mainly because it works like a mini plow being that low. people of surrey should thank me for cleaning the roads for them and possibly doing better job then coucil. thought ill post couple of pics. fingers crossed i will make it back home. will possibly fit the wheels tomorrow.
20101202_004.jpg

20101202_005.jpg

cheers

made it back yesterday. finger tips are frozen, toes are gone, but wheels are on. ###### test fitting, they are staying on. fronts are bearly legal thanks to negative camber, rear need bit of arch rolling.
20101203_006.jpg

20101203_004.jpg

20101203_003.jpg

20101203_002.jpg

20101203_001.jpg

Just looking at this car makes me smile haa. It looks pretty wide compared to micra that aint been lowered, its quite suprising. Only just noticed the rear plate too with the lights, is that from a glanza mate ??

(Y)

hey mate. its from nissan march. japanese micra just in case you dont know

Ahh i see, yeh i knew they are called a March out in japan. You swapped the boot over did you mate. How did you come about that (for future preference haa) i really like it. Is there any other differences in them then, gotta love the japs

:laugh:

shaun your exhaust will take a little longer due to the weather, if they send it through DPD (which i think they will seeing as thats how i found it) we've been having trouble getting trailers to our main hub... saturday service was even suspended today which is a first

shaun your exhaust will take a little longer due to the weather, if they send it through DPD (which i think they will seeing as thats how i found it) we've been having trouble getting trailers to our main hub... saturday service was even suspended today which is a first
I am part of city link our saturdays went out :)
along with wednesday's parcels. :p

EDIT: i realise it will take a bit longer i ordered it monday night so tuesday would be day 1 hoping for early next week :)

Back