• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Manny's Blog!

Manny

Ex. Club Member
hi guys n gals welcome to my thread.
ive had this car over 3 years now and i am deeply in love with her lol. as you can see in the pictures i have done the basic mods. gonna do centre console mod and some others to follow soon....:grinning: if you have any ideas let me know.

mods done so faar
colour coded front n rear bumpers, handles, boot lid & wing mirrors
si alloys
front grill
private num plate
tinted rear n back side door
super s clocks
k&n induction panel
round gearnob
1.3 cams

Attachments

• a micra.jpg
    a micra.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 429
  • a micra 2.jpg
    a micra 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 510
good i want some now :D

i was going to do it along time ago but didnt want to do it and it not make a difference are they a straight swap ? from 1.3 to 1.0

good i want some now :D

i was going to do it along time ago but didnt want to do it and it not make a difference are they a straight swap ? from 1.3 to 1.0

more likely yeah, but speak to a person who knows what theyre doing. ive got ashley back boxfitted from optismart thanks mate just sounds right. will get a picture soon.

also got the super s bumper tried to put it on but didnt get to, weather was putting me off also never mind.

Loving the open mouth grill,

i wished i'd gone for a pre face lift after seeing all these wicked looking front ends, they just look so much more agressive than the newer ones, i'm jealous :(

looks awesome, cant wait to see how this goes :)

Loving the open mouth grill,

i wished i'd gone for a pre face lift after seeing all these wicked looking front ends, they just look so much more agressive than the newer ones, i'm jealous :(

looks awesome, cant wait to see how this goes :)

thanks mate. theres a lot of nice facelifts out there.

heres some pics (Y) just need a toe bumper clip whatever it called lol.

Attachments

• Picture 071.jpg
    Picture 071.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 320
  • Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 323
Coming along nicely Ahmed, have you sorted out your lights prior to the MOT?

Hi Ahmed, as requested a quick wiring diagram for your fog lights if you haven't got the appropriate Fog lamp stick.

If you want me to email it just PM me your address.

Attachments

• Fog Wiring.JPG
    Fog Wiring.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 324
Coming along nicely Ahmed, have you sorted out your lights prior to the MOT?

Hi Ahmed, as requested a quick wiring diagram for your fog lights if you haven't got the appropriate Fog lamp stick.

If you want me to email it just PM me your address.

thanks pjg. tell you the truth i dont really understand it sorry. :grinning:

looking good (Y) good luck for the test :)
thanks sorry its this thursday not tuesday

Driving lights? thought they would be fog lights. Modded are you 100% sure?

Ahmed, what are you doing between 1 and 2oc tomorrow?

If Moddedmicra is correct this would be the correct wiring of the lamps.

Attachments

• Driving Beam Wiring.JPG
    Driving Beam Wiring.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 282
Yup i can confirm they are driving lights and will only come on at full beam. Have you checked to make sure the loom isnt already there...as iirc some cars have had this bit tucked away (also iirc it'll be spliced into the loom just underneath the headlights)

they are driving lights and dont need to be working for the mot as they arent tested. as they are an optional extra on the vehicle as long as your headlights are working the driving lights dont matter.

asked my dad (works for vosa) and had an mot last week with one light not working and one HID fitted. passed!

were did u get the back box from

i got it from a member on here called optispart. its a 3" ashley competition exhaust.

Yup i can confirm they are driving lights and will only come on at full beam. Have you checked to make sure the loom isnt already there...as iirc some cars have had this bit tucked away (also iirc it'll be spliced into the loom just underneath the headlights)

i told pjg there fog lights easy to explain to him. driving lights could mean headlights to person whos not familiar with it. thanks solarice will have to check if wiring is there. but allready have a aftermarket wiring relay kit.

Driving lights? thought they would be fog lights. Modded are you 100% sure?

Ahmed, what are you doing between 1 and 2oc tomorrow?

If Moddedmicra is correct this would be the correct wiring of the lamps.

pm sent (Y)

my driving lights come on with my side lights, is that normal lol

they only suppose to come on when you have your full beam on.

just got back from seeing pjg. hes wired me up a new wiring kit for my driving lights thanks m8 (Y) to change the bulbs do you got to unscrew a screw just allocated next to the driving lamps? the screws are a bit stiff :redface:

you have to take off the cover (1 little screw) then undo the big screw which does tend to stick. Then just pull the light out.

A bit stiff is an under-statement, lol. Went 12 minutes over my lunch break, lucky my boss was in a good mood, lol.

Ahmed, see you Sunday and you sorted, good luck tomorrow with the MOT mate.

you have to take off the cover (1 little screw) then undo the big screw which does tend to stick. Then just pull the light out.

its a bit more than stuck mate. :confused:

A bit stiff is an under-statement, lol. Went 12 minutes over my lunch break, lucky my boss was in a good mood, lol.

Ahmed, see you Sunday and you sorted, good luck tomorrow with the MOT mate.

yeah mate thanks again. if we did less talking we could have got it done before your break finishes :grinning:. yeah hope it passes first time.

make sure you get the correct bit that fits properly and i used it on the end of a ratchet so had proper leverage and it came off.

Ahmed, put some WD40 on and let it soak in for an hour or so should loosen it up, I have a ratchet and stuff at home for sunday.

Ahmed, put some WD40 on and let it soak in for an hour or so should loosen it up, I have a ratchet and stuff at home for sunday.

yeh i did spray some wd40 onto it gave it time but its not having it with the screwdriver. looks like need a ratchet on it. how hard can it be changing a couple of bulbs? lol

thanks very much pjg

went to see pjg. doesnt live faar from me. thanks to him i got my driving lights working now. one of the driving lights was playing up but we manage to sort it. got cool blue driving lights, cool blue hedlights and cool blue side lights. will put pic on soon. (Y)

Back