• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Robb's Twister Blog

car looks very nice, like the bonnet scoop. fog light vents should be done both sides. colour code your wing mirrors will look good.

Thankyou for your kind comments peeps :D, i like the modded fog cover on just one side but it makes the other side look pants so i will prob do both eventually.

And i like the vent but probably wouldnt want it there everyday if ya get me lol.

i like the fog light cover idea mate and the vent is err differant lol not sure if i like it even though at cirtain angles it looks good as i like your avatar pic

Little update peeps, now sporting a home made splitter, sr alloys back on and rising sun filler cap sticker lol. Also colour coded the horrible faded red plastic on the rear clusters.

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

Also what do peeps think about the wheel colour? Its been 'shopped was thinking about sparaying them that colout the other day as there are a few cars nowadays with that faint gold colour (i know vauxhall do for some models) so finding paint shouldnt be an issue. I like it meself.

Just realised my comments could be misinterpreted there :blush: Ive only colourcoded the red plastic strip that shows (should spot it on the second pic), that last pic is doctored i got bored lol. I have thought about spraying a real light coat of grey and laquering it on the clusters before, thinking about it now doh

robb, this car is looking awesome! I think the alloys go quite well!
I NEED that OOPS sticker that you have on the rear window! - Where did you get it from?

Back