• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Martboy21s new Black Super s

Went past 5 star cars breakers today in Wimbledon, spotted this gem so went in

6a1fb1af.jpg

Conversation as follows

Me "Hello mate, how much for the green micras clocks,?

Him " do you need with or without rev counter?"

Me " with mate "

Him " that will be 50 mate"

Me " aye!!? How much for non rev counter then"

Him "30 mate, I know my stuff about these little micras you see them rev counters are rare"

Me " oh ok, well how much for spoiler?"

Him " can't split it from the boot, 80 quid if you remove it"

Me "right ok no worries"

I walk off shaking me head wondering how on earth he has a business!!

Then saw this in way home

eceb2946.jpg

Ouch :eek:

ahh man o man that cannot be a r-reg-sr on the heap top
been scrapper enough times and left empty as the price wasnt fair!!!!!

It had done 62000 :( what a waste, thing is once there in there hard to get out, it's a graveyard :(

Someone had the front disks of it and the front bumper was non fog light ? Interior was all there and pretty clean, I would have got some bits but at those prices I just couldn't stomach it!
Ain't that the same colour as yours r reg?

Shame about the SR scrappies prices are getting out of control they probably paid £30 for the whole thing. or nothing! :(

who crashed their trolley?
has a shopping list down the side.
with 'ripspeed' what the hell is that?! lol

Shame about the SR scrappies prices are getting out of control they probably paid £30 for the whole thing. or nothing! :(

who crashed their trolley?
has a shopping list down the side.
with 'ripspeed' what the hell is that?! lol

That's why it looks like that.... ripspeed seat belt pads are dangerous

That's why it looks like that.... ripspeed seat belt pads are dangerous
I think ripspeed in itself should be banned...
It is the worst name of any 'Tuning' brand ever. ever ever.. ever.....

It is important that you get me, you get me?

You have me got? :D

thats rediculous for them bits! i must admit a few small bits fall into my pocket while in at the scrapper but the prices i pay for the other bits make up for it! lol

My apologies seb, I thought I had replied

I'm still stripping the 1.0 shell and transferring parts,
Because i don't have any stock parts to replace I have to swap from the super s so that I have a rolling shell, I appreciate the wait. The car is being picked up tommorow and being scrapped, the only thing to remove is the back bumper and drivers seat, refit the super s suspension so it can be pushed out the garage. I understand if you want your money back I have no problem refunding you full amount mate or I shall sort courier for Tuesday or Wednesday if not

Sorry dude :wasntme:

Any news Martin ?

bride seat fitted :)
indicators turned up in post :)
gear knob fitted :)
washed car :)
front black lights fitted:)

no pics:(

in a bit:p

Hmm well, no rust which is good, panel where petrol flap will need sorting as few dents on it, boot will be replaced for my smooth one

Other than that fronts fine,drivers side fine, passenger door fine and roof fine

However now have access to compressor and top fed gun

600 grit the whole car, fix rear quarter, mask windows and rubbers and full blow over in kh3 black for the price of paint, hardener and thinners about 40 quid

Black show up everything :(

If enough coats are laid down and flatter back the end result is perfect

At work again today but off tommorow and Monday so will be hoovering inside and cleaning bay ready for turbo bits

Have all my oil lines now so will able to run the car like your jet engine soon :)

Oh and only have 26p in my account so no bits this month :(

Would love to take some photos in the day, meant to be sun tomorrow so will def gets some pics up then

Cheers mate :)

dont forget to get the misses involved
she may feel left out a bit again and scupper the plans??
leave her in charge of the cleaning bit?

just thinking of ways we can keep the women folk involved
i always force a good comment from mine,and when i dont get one i say "name a car as reliable as this one then":laugh:

Funny my younger sister is doing her test in feb, guess what she's buying :)

She approached me , she wants a 1.0 with super s bumpers hmmm

She also wants it lowered,?????

And pink :(

Some of my mates birds are really involved in there fellas cars, they buy them bits for it, fit bits, do this and that etc, I get a sigh and the grumpy ha ha!!

Once the cars finished I'll yet her to drive it, that will shut her up or get her talking about it:p

RE that scrapyard, all the scrapyards round here would sell the spoiler seperate, got one for my bro last year (last year lol, sounds so long ago but it was only last year yesterday lol) think it was £15, might have enen been a tenner, plus clocks with rev counter are only £15 from my closest one, £10 without.

They have a reputation for being expensive & not negotiating..
Looking forward to your progress pics tomorrow,good to see you cracking on with it.
I'm good thanks,being very very lazy..
Yeah mate, I only went in there for a driving light cover but had stock front bumper?? There really wasnt alot wrong with it to be fair :(

How you mate?

I won't step foot in there again, really disgusted me with the prices, they say reputation spreads with word of mouth eh :eek:

tommorow there will be the finest pics my little camera can muster up :)

Oh and have my Evo intercooler and piping coming this week for free (Y)

nice :grinning: and can i ask about your front bucket? is it a real Bride, it doesnt look like it but the material at the bottom of the seat looks real

Yeah it's a real bride, came out of an s13 from japan, it weighs as much as a packet of fags, I'll get it recovered one day, it's sitting on a bride super low seat rail from the s13 with a few custom mods to bolt it in :)

finally some proper pics :D looks cool. It was my plan to get one bride seat, but they are so expensive. looks like Im gonna get some cheap ebay one.

I think it looks amazing. The stance is near perfect. Just the little bit of arch rolling and a tailpipe that isnt lost in the bumper and it will be perfect!

Looking great Martin (Y) Can't wait for it to be turbo.

Cheers guys :) there's no Exhuast at the mo, will be fittin turbo tomorrow with exhaust and oil lines

The panhard rods not straight so thats another job for tomorrow too :)

Looking the nuts Mart,well impressed.
Next Laguna that comes in the splitter is yours.
That dent under the moulding looks a clean one that should pop out if you're careful...

i want this car!! please leave garage slightly ajar tonight:grinning:
getting the women folk involved? in the photo session.this car is very low!!

Ah yes the dent ha ha

Once I can get to it I think it should just return to normal

Have tried the suction pad trick but it kept coming of and was from the pound shop!!

The boots a bit of a c.unt as it's right on the fold

Cheers for comments mate

Haven't even polished it, just a wash with halfords bought cheap zip wash and wax!!

i want this car!! please leave garage slightly ajar tonight:grinning:
getting the women folk involved? in the photo session.this car is very low!!

Yeah the women folk are little bros new price of fluff from Bristol :)

She couldn't quite understand why I was lying on the floor taking shots of a Micra, bless her, thanks to my little bro she's now a part of the Honda community :down:

Once the arches are rolled she"ll be going a touch Lower too:p

9cbbb391.jpg

Excellent.

The Civic is pretty cool, but in serious need of some stance correction, close up that rear arch gap that man!

Back