• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Martboy21s new Black Super s

@Karl how the hell are you paying £1300!
i am on my second year of driving so only 1 year NCB and am paying £600 this year.

Front looks awesome marty!

@Karl how the hell are you paying £1300!
i am on my second year of driving so only 1 year NCB and am paying £600 this year.

Front looks awesome marty!

that's a really long story... lets just say i regret not shopping around

+1 with the front marty good work

Spent my 25 pound eBay/paypal vouchers :)

Got another 50 but spending wisely

Here's some stuff I ordered

210a6894.jpg

8020e98b.jpg

021cf57e.jpg

f5132610.jpg

310c8470.jpg

If anyone wants any links I put em up, got quite a bit really for only 25 squid :)

Dashboard all finished now with rev counter plugged in and stereo all working :)

If all being well should get rear suspension on today and finish stripping the 1.0 shell

Will came over yesterday and took gearbox, driveshafts and few bits so he should be up and running soon

So hopefully some pics will be up today :)

jump started by a 106 eh martin hehe cheers again for the drive shafts and gear box all came in very handy and got me back on the road after a cold evening in the snow haha

Ermh, Marty, again, could you please tell me something about the bumpers I bought from you?
(Sorry to hijack this topic, but you didn't gave me answer from PM or from sale topic) Got to organize with my friend receiving them in order to have someone at home when they will be delivered.
I'm in no hurry nor need, but it would be nice to keep me up to date.
Thank you
Seb

Ermh, Marty, again, could you please tell me something about the bumpers I bought from you?
(Sorry to hijack this topic, but you didn't gave me answer from PM or from sale topic) Got to organize with my friend receiving them in order to have someone at home when they will be delivered.
I'm in no hurry nor need, but it would be nice to keep me up to date.
Thank you

Seb

My apologies seb, I thought I had replied

I'm still stripping the 1.0 shell and transferring parts,
Because i don't have any stock parts to replace I have to swap from the super s so that I have a rolling shell, I appreciate the wait. The car is being picked up tommorow and being scrapped, the only thing to remove is the back bumper and drivers seat, refit the super s suspension so it can be pushed out the garage. I understand if you want your money back I have no problem refunding you full amount mate or I shall sort courier for Tuesday or Wednesday if not

Sorry dude :wasntme:

right today was a mission!

managed to get springs and shocks of the super s, easy peasy

the panhard rod is undoubtadly this worst job ever on a micra

had no electric so had to hacksaw either side of the bolt off!

6 hours later its on the car

didnt have time to do the anything else, managed to get the dampers back on the scrapper one, so just bumper and seat now ;)

heres some pics

DSC_3597.jpg

DSC_3598.jpg

DSC_3603.jpg

DSC_3605.jpg

DSC_3612.jpg

DSC_3614.jpg

DSC_3615.jpg

(Y)(Y)

can you post the links for the xenon h4s with the free 501's etc and also the leds for the dash if you have the link (ive got blue leds for the dash also but want to see if you got the same as mine as yours look alot brighter but may just be a good pic!) also the gear knob link would be great so i can have a butchers at that, thanks pal.

ive also already got those aero wiper blades but i found mine are loud as hell even from day one, not sure why that is.

alright there martin are them dash bulbs good and simple fit? as you know mine are really iffy lol... and how many did you get in a pack? did you manage to do the heater ones too? and any idea what the bulbs are for the buttons like for demister etc?

fitted the new bulbs and wipers today, ebay goodness, works perfectly , cheap as chips!!

there was no rubber hardly left on the wipers so the upgrade was needed

lights are excellent, photos cant describe how much brighter they are, best tenner ever spent on any car ive ever owned!

stripped the centre section and back box of the car, i dont think ive ever seen so much heat shield, its rattle city under there!! its all getting taken off asap, damn stuff!!

swapped over to new battery and let it tick over for an hour, got some life in the new one now at least :)

sleeper ss took the car today and got it squashed for me (Y)(Y) cheers mate, he said he had a video of the poor thing getting squashed somewhere he'd upload

still yet to wash the car,:down: or t cut it, after xmas ill get the time i think

merry xmas all :)

IMG_0657.jpg

There only in for shows mate, I've ordered a 55w for when the cars legal and on the road Shaun:glare:

Gear knob turned up today, not bad for £5 delivered!!

b3fe79ec.jpg

e2300a28.jpg

51adb736.jpg

Merry Xmas all :)

nice marty boy do you think you could get some pics up of when the gear knobs fitted? that would be great as im deff looking at getting that same one

fitted rear lights today and wiped the back of the car with cleaning wipe, also figured out how to stop using my nikon d40 on auto mode, photos seem pretty cool

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

this strange meerkat statue lives in next door neighbours garden

DSC_0029.jpg

new car looks awesome mate, i was watching your old thread and was suprised to see it stripped, but least you got another micra :laugh:

can i ask where you got the rear lights?

eBay mate, there from a march, can find them on yahoo auctions japan quite easily :) couldn't get the old Micra finished, too much work and would have had to put too much work into it :(

i can imagine dude, thanks for that ill have a look for some

me and the missus just got a V reg bright yellow micra so just looking around for parts :grinning:

goes faster stripped :eek:

but like the rear complete, i guess with the turbo setup it wont matter a huge amount?

im off to bed, been playing gt5 all friggin night, been drifting the sileighty and toyota levin, id kill to get another car like that,

someone should do a sr20det rwd conversion

be so cool!!

seat should be in tomorrow spongebob :):p

Could do I suppose, can't stand being called "Marty" anymore

I'm not a mid 1990's homosexual with a pony tail :)

Back