• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

jk9194's Black Super S

Hi everyone, it's me jk9194 aka jk who own blue micra gx with black bonnet. I bought this black super s recently so it was about to scrap it but i managed to rescue this super s.

It's almost rust free but there are only some rust areas on both sills and lower cross member. There is a large dent on the driver side's quarter body panel.

I was so pleased to get this super s as one of my mirca collection. ;

Its genuine 90,000 miles now and it was £250 (no mot and taxed until june)

Anyway, i just want to progress and restore everything on this super s soon.

(i will upload pictures with bad points and good points comments soon.)

By the way, i got exams coming up. i need to spend my time and focus with my exams. i will progress slowly bit by bit.

Today, i managed to put underbody sealant paint on both sills. (it will be temporary for a while) It's awful looking so it might need to replace new sills or repair by my hands with using machines.
enjoy :)
jk
img4442.png

img4445f.jpg

img4444xf.jpg

Last edited:
rust on this bonnet :( so i will need to buy secondhand bonnet soon.
img4401h.jpg

img4465ut.jpg

rust rotten on both sills
driver side's sill
img4457fv.jpg

img4456pw.jpg

passenger side's sill
img4451a.jpg

worn out gas structs so will need to get another ones soon.
img4448gs.jpg

OUCH! A large dent...........
img4447g.jpg

img4407uw.jpg

passenger's door
img4403u.jpg

one of fog lights cover are missing.:eek:
img4400k.jpg

JDM metal stud style on this rear bumper. ( i am joking)
img4404vq.jpg

img4406v.jpg

Broken Boot lid trim :(
img4459lxx.jpg

Two speakers are missing. :(
img4458z.jpg

Interior pictures. its so messy with junkies, tobacco ashes and stinks of f@ng smoking.:mad:
img4483sn.jpg

img4485w.jpg

img4478ym.jpg

img4479rz.jpg

img4481s.jpg

img4482t.jpg

img4480h.jpg

Rust on lower cross member.:eek:
img4469fs.jpg

img4470i.jpg

img4471il.jpg

Some leaking areas.
top view of this gearbox and drive shaft.
img4467l.jpg

underneath view of this gearbox
img4468ou.jpg

unknown leaking area on these belts.:confused:
img4462uo.jpg

img4463i.jpg

Checked with this air filter so its not good looking so will do major service when i fix these leaking areas.
img4464y.jpg

its fresh look engine so will need to do engine bay wash soon.
img4416bt.jpg

img4417ew.jpg

deadly battery.:eek: will need to change new one soon.
img4466bk.jpg

faulty window frame on passenger side.
img4453s.jpg

i think its enough for a while so i will post again if there are any problems with car.

Jk you have beat me to this lil motor, I fancied a black 1 to go with my red super s lol, was watching it on ebay tho from your pics I see mine and yours are both in need of the same repairs!

never seen this interior color before,special car looks like,grinder time soon
take out interior and carpet for nice wash n dry,this interior dont have burns or big damage so gonna come out sparkling

Rust bucket (kmt) said:
Jk you have beat me to this lil motor, I fancied a black 1 to go with my red super s lol, was watching it on ebay tho from your pics I see mine and yours are both in need of the same repairs!

Really? Are you one of these bidders? . I knew these bidders are scrap people so I managed to get this super s away from these bidders. :)

This seller was ok but it's not honest to me cos it was not enough information and lied about rust FFS.

Anyway. There are a lot of works to do : ( It was shocked to see these bad points.

want to wish you best wishes wit this super s dude hope good things come your way with it, and i hope it sees ist former glory:)
long live the super s:D

Congrats Jay, with lot of work you can do it ! The huge dent can be smashed from the inside

No Jk im not a scrap guy! I had to downsize and try to sell my type r (redundancy) so I saw the rust bucket an bought the motor as it was cheap and I've always fancied a K11 plus it being a super S in red, Bonus lol so this week I stuck it on the ramp to do exhaust and the sills just collapsed, both sides:D mostly on passenger side tho! When changing the manifold I hit the crossmember and chunks fell out like I could take it apart with bear hands plus a rotten sump dripping all over the southeast uk! mot in july so ima chop up and weld when the weather is at its best, all is good otherwise and enjoy the super s jk its good to have a lil micra difference:cool:

never seen this interior color before,special car looks like,grinder time soon
take out interior and carpet for nice wash n dry,this interior dont have burns or big damage so gonna come out sparkling

yea, its rainbow colour from skittle style. i will wash these interior stuff soon. i need to get my wanted list first.

No Jk im not a scrap guy! I had to downsize and try to sell my type r (redundancy) so I saw the rust bucket an bought the motor as it was cheap and I've always fancied a K11 plus it being a super S in red, Bonus lol so this week I stuck it on the ramp to do exhaust and the sills just collapsed, both sides:D mostly on passenger side tho! When changing the manifold I hit the crossmember and chunks fell out like I could take it apart with bear hands plus a rotten sump dripping all over the southeast uk! mot in july so ima chop up and weld when the weather is at its best, all is good otherwise and enjoy the super s jk its good to have a lil micra difference:cool:

its good thing to get your micra,. :) You are the owner of this car now then you will be able to look after this car longer if you fix these problems up. you better pass your mot in july. ;) if you need any help then you got everyone on here. :D

I commented on my blue micra's blog. (check) It will be same again. :(

I will restore this super s nicely (when i am insure this super s) so it will be standard until next year. :(

Secretly, it will be add uprated poly bushes and braking system. ( maybe other small bits)

I will be ok with my finance in late summer. i will bring this super s to jae this year hopefully.

little update...

i managed to smash inside of the dent so it was so hard time for me. it was okay but there is more works to do.
bad luck for me again... i stabbed with flat screwdriver so there is water inside of both sills. :( Its time to replace new sills and driver rear wing soon. i need to find a good welder and to get a good price. :(

will get pictures soon.............

Ahh, another SuperS with windup windows! After a chat with Karl I was begining to think I had the only one... what year is it, '93?

Yea this car got wind up windows but both doors are already damaged. it made in jan 94 but it should be 93 cos i got the sticker on the tailgate 'car of the year 1993'. On the passenger side's window frame are broken.:(

there are few members who got wind up windows. i think jay got wind up windows too iirc.

No update so far but it will come soon guys. :)

My mates 206 has 2 dents on his driver side wing and mentioned he had a replacement, so I asked if I could put another dent in it. He said yeah so I was confused why he go so angry when I actually did (hur hur). Used the suction cup from my phone mount to pull it out :D

you have to reroute those black pipes to the back out below the bumper

oh wait... i didnt see these flippy black pipes. i must be blind lol.:oops: yea you mean air flap thing yea? how many pipes do i got? ( i will find out tomo) is it 2 or 4? is it enough or do i need to get extend pipe? Anyway, I will strip this car completely tomo. btw thanks for help mate. :)

that is why this micra get rust/rot on these sills. Even these previous owners don't know about this. Last owner told me it was rust free so i came on that day to pick this micra up. When i see this micra so i told him that its not rust free.:mad:

There is one pip on each side. i was lucky enough not to need extending and just poked them out the flaps at the back :), then while i was there i painted it from the inside to protect

There is one pip on each side. i was lucky enough not to need extending and just poked them out the flaps at the back :), then while i was there i painted it from the inside to protect

Glad that you saved your time before. :) I will need to do it mine soon. What paint did you use it before? is it waxoil or rust protection paint? cheers jk

Glad that you saved your time before. :) I will need to do it mine soon. What paint did you use it before? is it waxoil or rust protection paint? cheers jk

Unfortunatly at the time i only had a bit of spraypaint. but id say its better then nothing. id recommend putting something better then just paint lol

Update:

I almost strip these parts out. it looks like naked micra now.:eek: Anyway there are 4 drainpipes ffs so i already manage done one so far. i aint got time to do these pipes cos i took so much times to remove these parts. i do it as gentle and careful. I got work in 20mins time.

Oh yea, i went to see will today so it was nice meet to him. i got his super s bumpers with fog lights now. i didn't notice that bumpers are modified. Now, i can put jdm square plate on the centre of front bumper. i hope so.

There are more progress to go. :)

Stripped out.
IMG_4804_zps862d9cf2.jpg

My bro came back to my home from his uni so he gave me a gift lol.
IMG_4811_zps4dec8f3d.jpg

IMG_4812_zpseeb8d4a6.jpg

IMG_4813_zps612cac9d.jpg

Tried to remove these mud flap and wing panel on driver side. i dont have a time to do it so i will do it tomo.
IMG_4814_zps895d3c2f.jpg

Took this roof out so i remove parts from the top.
IMG_4815_zps7c2ee511.jpg

IMG_4816_zpsa67db98b.jpg

Finally this roof came out. did you see something? black area? Last previous owner who smoke inside alot. :(
IMG_4817_zpsdde20d86.jpg

IMG_4818_zpsc13f75f0.jpg

No roof so i might make this car into track micra. joking lol.
IMG_4819_zpsdde8bdcb.jpg

One of driver side rear drain pipe is already sort it so there are 3 more to go.
IMG_4821_zps3333b5eb.jpg

IMG_4822_zpsc6b7a7f8.jpg

IMG_4823_zpse4a88215.jpg

IMG_4824_zpsdee0bf9c.jpg

IMG_4825_zpsbb593099.jpg

IMG_4826_zps9918e07f.jpg

IMG_4827_zpsaf1c56ca.jpg

IMG_4829_zpsb31bc12f.jpg

IMG_4828_zpse169f0e9.jpg

I am off to my work now.

Little update:

Is busy ATM cos I am helping my cousin's shop to refurbish everything nicely. I am stuck with my time on these Micras. :( His shop will be sort it by next mon. Been there since last mon. :s

Oh yea I did some work bit by bit. I managed to sort this sunroof pipe from passenger side rear. Now, rear sunroof pipes are sort it. There are only two front sunroof pipes to go. There are still more works to do. :)

Little Update:

I done on this sunroof pipe from rear passenger side. I upload some pictures now. There are two more front sunroof pipes to go so i need to work out before i relocate these front sunroof pipes.

IMG_4851_zps93177b42.jpg

IMG_4852_zps9b9d1f2d.jpg

IMG_4853_zps7781a3f2.jpg

IMG_4854_zps759fa80f.jpg

IMG_4856_zpsa915905e.jpg

IMG_4858_zpsa539ce5c.jpg

IMG_4859_zps296951a8.jpg

IMG_4860_zps8e02f5b6.jpg

IMG_4861_zpsdb41261c.jpg

IMG_4862_zpsc852acf4.jpg

IMG_4863_zpsbe11958c.jpg

I will comment these pictures from beginning to now. it will be later on when i got free time.

This picture is curretnly atm. :) There are more works to do. Planning to do something soon. ;)

IMG_4864_zps5e2168ac.jpg

Little update....

Been busy with my shifts.:( I will be off on weekdays after 24th july so i can relax alot and spend my time on these micras. I bought 150 pieces of halfords tool set so i can fix anything now. :) I bought 8 sr alloys, two bumpers from will and two bumpers from chris. It was good to meet them. :) Anyway, I will need to refurbish these bumpers and alloys too. ATM i am pausing on this project so i got to wait until 24th july. Updates will come after 24th july.;)

Little update....

Nice weather today so i spent my time to strip more on this micra. I remove both wing panels and front bumper today. I need to get new both wing panel and headlights which are already damaged. Complete front panel is not good looking so in soon, i will need to order new one soon. I am going to rent hss hire welder soon so i can spend one day on replace new complete front panel. Both sills and rear quarter panel will be sort it in last thing. Sorry, no photo guys cos my phone is still repairing atm. The progress is still going on. Update will come in soon. :)

The Road Tax will be finish on 30th july. Today, i just sorn this super s beacuse i don't have time to do it. I will start to progress this super s in next week tuesday. Just a quick question. there is no mot and road tax will be finish on 30th july. this super s dont have mot and road tax after 30th july. i need to sort some problems on this super s. if this super s is ready for the mot then how can i get road tax? i know road tax will ask for mot and insurance. will i need to arrange with recovery truck to take this super to mot then come back to my house place. Then i can go to post office to sort this road tax.

I am new driver so i am starting to learning motorist experiences. it will be grateful if you guys could give me advices please.
thanks
jk

You can drive a non-mot'd car to a pre arranged mot appointment or place of repair as long as thr car is not in a dangerous condition. Tax is not necessary if car is not MOT'd as you need mot for tax, but must be insured.ost policies will obly cover you 3rd party while there is no mot.

You can drive a non-mot'd car to a pre arranged mot appointment or place of repair as long as thr car is not in a dangerous condition. Tax is not necessary if car is not MOT'd as you need mot for tax, but must be insured.ost policies will obly cover you 3rd party while there is no mot.
Also has to be the closest mot station to home :)

Back