• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My new super s! :)

Here it is as i bought it,
CIMG2366.jpg

CIMG2365.jpg

CIMG2364.jpg

CIMG2355.jpg

Not the cleanest 1 about, but its not too bad and has lowish miles...
Theres not many super s's about ireland and i made a mistake selling my last 1 so i saw this and grabbed it before it went
So far ive got a newish backbox as the last fella drilled holes in the other?!?!:laugh: Ive resoldered the t/b, tried to do the heater resistor card but ill need a new 1 as someone has already tried it and drilled holes in it?! So it still isnt working...
I also have started taking the original seat covers off to wash and dye, not sure how itll go but sure its worth a try!! :)
Fitted cd player that works
There was some small damage on the passenger side etc, its been sanded ready to be filled and painted...

So to do i have
Finish seat covers
Take out and dye carpet and headliner
Spray dash and other grey interior parts black
Finish bodywork (fill and spray)
Service
Clean
Maybe put on my old side exit?! (to be decided as it was mega loud!!)
Still needs some tlc inside as someone tried to nick it!!! Ignition etc as ive 2 keys at the min for doors and ignition lol!!
Comments/ideas welcome:p

Started work on the body and seats/carpet, then on to the interior trim, im just not looking forward to having the dash out!!! Still need to get some new locks and igniton in no hurry though, if anyone has some pics of removing and fitting a dash that would be nice!! :)

Cheers fella, will have a look, dont mind taking it out just putting it back in lol!! I just reaaly got sick of the grey, this is my 8th micra so i fancied a change! :)

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I have a couple but really showing how to do it but it's really simple once the steering wheel is off, lol.

4511621880_2930253304_o.jpg

4604158897_d4f7088861_o.jpg

4622434758_e4d1b4aa05.jpg

Good Luck when you get round to doing it, also congratulations on getting yourself a SUPER S, jealouse.(Y)

I have a couple but really showing how to do it but it's really simple once the steering wheel is off, lol.

4511621880_2930253304_o.jpg

4604158897_d4f7088861_o.jpg

4622434758_e4d1b4aa05.jpg

Good Luck when you get round to doing it, also congratulations on getting yourself a SUPER S, jealouse.(Y)

Cheers for that, is there many screws/ clips in there?! Yeah i love my super s its my second, should never have sold the 1st lol! mckenziecz, what way did you do it?! I took the covers off, epic fail lol getting them on will be a nightmare!!!

mate, ive put them in washing machine with some black die and big fa happened. Its some ####ed up material you need to cook or something like that.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Not many screws really. once you've taken the Cowel off surrounding the Clocks, Centre console, Steering Wheel and possibly the footwell outer plastic covers it should be simple. About 10 screws or less just make sure you put the screws in a bag, lol. When I painted my vents I took out all the piing behing the dash (bad idea but it had to be done, lol).

Why do you want to remove it again?

Ive removed all other small bits before, clocks console etc... im going to spray it as i cant stand the grey anymore!!!lol Thanks for the help!!! Will try and get some work done on it before christmas!!! Never have time or the weather these days!!! Wish i still had a garage!