• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

jk9194's Black Super S

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Also has to be the closest mot station to home :)
Nope, I know someone who booked an MOT in manchester and drove there from bristol. Got stopped by police, checked his insurance and tax, inspected it for dangerousness (4 year old car, was nothing dangerous on it) and they begrudgingly let him on his way :) of course different plods may interpret the law differently, you are legally entiteled to a competitive service, and if it has to be the nearest then there is essentially no competition.

OP
OP
J
Little update so far....

I took this front bumper out, whole complete interior parts except whole dashboard and two front seats. I wasn't happy with these rust areas on lower cross member and both sills. I need to find decent parts soon (lower cross member and both sills.) and need to hire a good welder. Does anyone know where can i get genuine nissan complete front panel with lower cross member also and both sills. There is a small dent so i am thinking to get quarter rear panel or is it repairable?

I will post some pics tonight.

Cheers
jk

OP
OP
J
Front Panel with lower cross member rust area. :(

image_zpsfee4765a.jpeg

image1_zps1df868d2.jpeg

image2_zps16f912ea.jpeg

Two holes on rear driver side sill. :(
image3_zps41ebe39a.jpeg

image4_zpsaef0ab6f.jpeg

A small area of bubble rust. :(
image5_zpsdf42ce69.jpeg

image6_zpsd9622b4d.jpeg

OP
OP
J
This car is already sorn it so there are no mot and road tax. :( Need to sort these rust areas first then i can put this car on the road.

OP
OP
J
Clodo said:
I have a picture :)

Not to bad for that money I didn't think :) x

It's lower cross member. :) I should buy from euro car parts. ( I bought it for £21 in last nov.) I hope this price will be same or increasing. :(

OP
OP
J
Little update....

One and half months ago, I removed these wing panels, grill and front bumper. I didn't have a time to sort these rust problems and some oil leaking areas.

vure4ygu.jpg

Last night, I just found out that small rust areas are everywhere. I was disappointing so I have to sort these rust areas badly. Today, it was good weather so I managed to sort these rust areas. And also I put wing panels and mud guards on. It will cover away from these acid rain.

I upload pictures so enjoy at these pictures. :)

tenu4apa.jpg

9uha7utu.jpg

y7ygaqyh.jpg

asapasyp.jpg

getybu3u.jpg

esumyhyb.jpg

aqebu7e6.jpg

de5apu9y.jpg

tyjebyja.jpg

ubygu4yt.jpg

jytytada.jpg
2etybe8y.jpg
unugy3e5.jpg

e9ugupys.jpg

aja3y8u3.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/16/u4ysy8am.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/16/ehyjy2un.jpg
azyrahu2.jpg
4enany7u.jpg

tarupyhu.jpg

7ehe2ypa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
OP
J
Lol. These wheels came from my GX. I hit on the edge of pavement side. I tried to drift in the corner so I end up with damaged steel wheel. I never make any stupid mistakes after I damaged my wheel. My GX got super s steel wheels. :D I am looking after these wheels carefully. :)

OP
OP
J
This car is so messy so I need to tidy up very soon.

segane4a.jpg
quju4y5u.jpg
y2e9e9eq.jpg
ytu2e3as.jpg
abute8uv.jpg

I need to sort these front drain pipes very soon. I need to get metal drill bits so I can sort these front drain pipes.
2yjysuda.jpg

Because water are still coming from somewhere so I need to solve this mystery water problem. I hope these drain pipes will be sort it.
nusu9e6u.jpg

OP
OP
J
My plan is to get this super s on the road soon so I am not going to buy another micra. I was going to do professional works so I don't have time to do it. I need to do my own scratch works. I will try my best to do these works below.

This super s will be standard until next year.

Things that need to be done soon.
- need to sort these front drain pipes.
- need to weld one or two patches.
- need to replace new front panel.
- need to get dashboard lock.
- need to sort these oil leaking areas in around engine sump and gearbox.
- get 4 decent tyres
- Respary on these green bumpers into black paint.
- need to fix both windows
- knocking noise from one of front wheels. (previous owner told me so I will find out soon.)
- bodywork is not great so it will be done in next year.
- need respray whole car so it will be done in next year.
- I will add more later on.

If I done these above then I will decide if I can with turbo/track/slam as low. (Got to be one of these.)

Thanks
Jk

OP
OP
J
No updates at the moment. I dont have a time to fix her properly because i am full time student. My neighbours are keep complaining about too many cars. (i got 6 cars including this one) I may sell this car if anyone want to buy a right price.

JK

skymera

Brutal Honesty
No updates at the moment. I dont have a time to fix her properly because i am full time student. My neighbours are keep complaining about too many cars. (i got 6 cars including this one) I may sell this car if anyone want to buy a right price.

JK
Good to hear from you again :)

Your neighbours can do diddly squat so long as the ones on the road are taxed, MOTd and insured. If it's on your drive then there's nothing they can do!

But do try to keep your neighbours sweet at the same time. My family always seem to be picked on with regards to vandalism. Flat tyres, wings mirrors kicked off...

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM

JK
Il buy mate what you asking?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM

Your neighbours can do diddly squat so long as the ones on the road are taxed, MOTd and insured. If it's on your drive then there's nothing they can do!

But do try to keep your neighbours sweet at the same time. My family always seem to be picked on with regards to vandalism. Flat tyres, wings mirrors kicked off...
My neigbors complain about my new black march because they say its an eye sore.. tough luck to them as we are on a tiny private road so no need for any tax, mot or insurance :p

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
J

ok, thanks for the advice so i will try my best.

OP
OP
J
The car is still there so i might sell it or scrap it. (I might sell only 1.3 complete engine with loom & ecu etc)

Yea I will take all these super s parts such as interior, steering wheel and also bumpers with fog lights. (These bumpers are broken.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
The car is still there so i might sell it or scrap it. (I might sell only 1.3 complete engine with loom & ecu etc)

Yea I will take all these super s parts such as interior, steering wheel and also bumpers with fog lights. (These bumpers are broken.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super s seats you need to keep them too :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
My plan is to get this super s on the road soon so I am not going to buy another micra. I was going to do professional works so I don't have . I need to do my own scratch works.
Things that need to be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks
Jk

i was waiting eagerly for these scratch works to start :)??? you make people sad,,,,,, your work might be professional ?? you dont know if you don't keep at it.
man up storys :)