• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

martboy21's k11 super s blog

well there 10 quid from hellfrauds or tint spray for similar price,sod it ill pick em up at some point, i wanna drive it!!!!roll on 22nd for test

ooooh im on my 2nd page!!! Finally! cheers for the comments guys

Yassss man, this is lookin sweeeet!!! Ive only had a few hours on mine. lol, and there was dirty fule in it so i had to pump out about a fiver of fuel and a few filters but its running sound now. Should have some updates over the weekend when I have time to play.

But yours is lookin brilliant man. goood work!!!
Just a thought, have you thought about tyre paint, it really sets them off and specialy on the white.

was just going to say about the handles! lol, manky hands. hahahaha a:D

want to do the handles only im a gas man and will use this to get to and from work, my hands are black by the end of the day and will be forever cleaning the damn handles!!

cheers for the comments mate,appreciate it :)

Its fine, you only have to touch the underneath of the handles that you can't se anyway :p

cheers guys,loving the comments!!

Modded - curiosity will get me a i will find myself loaded with white spray soon,its not asthetically fitting with the rest of the car and they stick out too much being black

Hopefully my number plates will turn up today,dont want plates but im sure mr plod might argue that i need them!ha ha

New grille is in process of construction,need to filler etc, also got to put colour coded rubber bung in place. I still have some left if any one wants one. Send s.a.e to me (pm for addy) i'll give u one for free.

This weekend wanna try and remove mud flaps,finish grille and mount amp on rear seats

Cheers all

front grill now finished in official nissan 326 colour match, really chuffed with it, just need the mesh now when get a chance

il put up few pics

15052009286.jpg

15052009285.jpg

15052009287.jpg

15052009288.jpg

thanks people, reluctant to spend 25 quid from halfords on mesh but i need it and cant think except ebay where would do it??

that silver ducting you may be able to see is remains of a ripspeed cold air duct!

gonna replace with the black thicker ducting asap

that direct cold air feed is the original piping cut up and pushed into the bonnet,

i might do a diy on one soon

ok went to halfords to get primer and browsed through the meshs

found a black plastic mesh for 3 quid!!!

it flex's which is perfect and was easier to fit

car got full valet today using autoglym products. t cut then body wash, and auto glym super resin polish,looks like sex on legs (dont want it dirty)

used autoglym fast glass and some halford autocockpit shine,looking real smart only friday till test!!

gonna take some decent photos on my nikon dslr hopefully friday if i pass, if i dont you guys probably wont hear from me as ill be utterly dissapointed and would have crawled into a ball in the corner on the brinkof depression!!ha ha

fingers crossed and thumbs up please!!

:O, black plastic mesh for 3pounds!!!??? i was after this stuff and it was all expensive :( gutted. best bit is it wont chip off like the black metal mesh.

fingers crossed for you mate :)

ok went to halfords to get primer and browsed through the meshs

found a black plastic mesh for 3 quid!!!

it flex's which is perfect and was easier to fit

car got full valet today using autoglym products. t cut then body wash, and auto glym super resin polish,looks like sex on legs (dont want it dirty)

used autoglym fast glass and some halford autocockpit shine,looking real smart only friday till test!!

gonna take some decent photos on my nikon dslr hopefully friday if i pass, if i dont you guys probably wont hear from me as ill be utterly dissapointed and would have crawled into a ball in the corner on the brinkof depression!!ha ha

fingers crossed and thumbs up please!!

Good luck! (Y)

cheers peps,

halfords have acyually put there prices up!

29.99 for black mesh, disgusting prices!!

still cant go wrong for 3 quid looks oem and not tacky as i thought it would, well im off to bed

in 63 hours i could be legal!!! woooooohooooooooo!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

did you have to buy shorter shockers for the rear springs when lowered 50mm ? cars looking realy well 1 of the best on the site in my eyes

I PASSED!!! wooooohooooo!!!

with only 5 minors!which aint bad for an extended test

been out all day im absolutely loving it, its so funny people faces they look twice at the car there like,is that actually a micra

went to halfords and picked up clear indicators for 10 pound

fit them tomorrow along with locking nuts

dslr pics taken tomorrow i promise

cheers all

night:grinning:

did you have to buy shorter shockers for the rear springs when lowered 50mm ? cars looking realy well 1 of the best on the site in my eyes

nope cars on mph 50mm lowering springs all round,standard shock feels great,handles like to my brothers lil mini, infact id be confident to say it handles almost perfectly, no body roll,no understeer (as of yet) but then i havent pushed it yet

after driving for about an hour today there was a knocking noise coming from the front right wheel/footwell

it kept getting louder.....

pulled over and couldnt find anything wrong until i noticed the car wheel nuts,they were all lose!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

got my trustey draper socket out which i always keep with me and tightened them as much as i could, i'll remeber to do them up tighter next time i fit alloys!

pulled away, all fine now,

could ahve been worse but ........

well done mate! Must feel great!

cheers guys,its like winning the lottery......

without the money:eek::eek:

Well? fwn

sorry no photos havent has a chance today been so busy, went to halfords this morning to swap over locking nuts, fitted them, then fitted clear repeaters

then went to a car audio shop and got an alarm and spent most of the day wiring all that up, alarms wicked so ####ing loud!!

insurance fell through with admirall,they couldnt find my quote at 620 etc and best they could offer was 1300 no mods,tried sky,flux,direct line absolutely everybody

infact i came home after my test and spent almost 3 hours on comparison sites and the phone

in the end i got it at grand with exhaust and wheels declared, only tpf&t no point being fully comp when my excess is over 500 anyway!

going to brothers tommorow and theres some good photo points so will take some there for definate

since fitting my mountey steering wheel my indicators now dont cancel themselves which is bit annoying!! any suggestions please?(Y)

mine havent canceld for over a year now and it use to get on my ***'s but to be perfectly once i got used to it i prefer it now, My horn also doesnt work though which is paint in the ass so ive got a little button by the ignition barrel to operate it!

But yeah youll get used to it, otherwise i would guess you will have to change your boss!

Adam

thing is my civic eg6 sir had a momo boss and did cancel, i guess thats what 18 quid from malaysia gets you!!!

im kind of use to it know though i know what you mean mate.

mine havent canceld for over a year now and it use to get on my ***'s but to be perfectly once i got used to it i prefer it now, My horn also doesnt work though which is paint in the ass so ive got a little button by the ignition barrel to operate it!

But yeah youll get used to it, otherwise i would guess you will have to change your boss!

Adam

It's the best Micra i've seen on here in my opinion. Good Work!

cheers for comments

going on a breaker yard crawl tommorrow,really want some pulsar etc brakes

oh.... also if anyone wants to donate me a janspeed manifold, or similar i will be eternally grateful........ until that happens

have some more pics of my phone

27052009311.jpg

27052009313.jpg

29052009314.jpg

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Yeah mate I think you're right - certainly looks like it!

Car's looking fantastic Marty, Nice one! (Y) Easily one of the best looking K11's I've seen!

yep rear disc,abs no power steering though,pain in the arse parking but you really feel the capabilities under cornering,

i prefer the ultra open mouth tbh more aggressive front end, ill take some photos off dslr camera in minute

cheers for comments, its much appreciated !:):):):):)

Love the car mate and super good work on passing your test. Just read the entire thread. Its been a long road but all worth it in the end by the looks of things!!! :)

i think a bad boy bonnet would finish the front end of on this and maybe a smart splitter

looking good,nice car you got there pal

ohh and colour code door handles lol

door handles will happen this week,weather just needs to hold out as dont fancy spraying in the rain, want a bad boy bonnet just cant afford that at the mo.

sr20 or na tuned or turbo, cannot make up my mind!! if money wasnt an issue it would be the sr20de turbo as that would be mental,but cars daily driver and i dont have the time for it too be up on jacks for months

turbo could all be fitted in weekend and then just a re-map

however the thought of an s14 is tempting me, until i saw the insurance

3487 tpf&t no mods declared!!! dont think i be doing that then.

listen on a serious note do you guys get funny looks in the micra?

people dont often see micras lowered etc as they are known as granny cars, just wondered what peoples perceptions are of it?

cheers all

yea i always get looks in mine...but since people never see micras with a few bits done so there different....i often be driving along and see a group of lads and i hear "thats savage" or "look at that micra" ...i love it .....:D

i got this punto boy the other day, blacked out rears,alpine sticker across window lexus lights, you get the picture.....

both pulled out of halfords,past macdonalds and sat at two lane traffic lights,him and his mate looked and laughed at the the car,fair enough i thought it is after all a micra and a granny car

i just sat there wondering whether the time and effort put into the car had all been worth it(should i have got a corsa i thought?),

Lights changed and he shot off, i contemplated it for a second and thought,...#### it, i'll wipe the "why bother its just a micra" expression off his face.

foot was planted, slammed into 2nd on redline, im gaining on him fast,going straight towards him, it was more than just to prove a point know, he had annoyed me with his halfords dressed punto. I moved out into centre of road, into third, flew past him, pulled in front of him and stuck my hazards on, just to say thanks...

i came to the next set of lights and up came the punto, i looked over the smile had drained from there faces, they stared at it, what were they thinking i thought??

"what the ####?" one said

granny car i thought to myself......yeah like #### it is

anyways did full service today

bosch super four 4 plugs 20 quid halfords

champion oil filter

mobil super s 10w 40w(for high performance engines it said)plus it matchs my car name

runs so much better, honestly feels new,quiter on idle,starts perfectly (i guess like any car after its service!?

here what i got,these are just pics from google so no part number references

929596.jpg

BOSCH-SUPER-4-SPARK-P-R48104.jpg

these were taken just after i wash and dryed with chamios leather

off my nikon d40

notice my temporary cold air intake until i move my filter off the the tb!

DSC_1949.jpg

DSC_1950.jpg

cheers all

ooh by the way its my bday on tuesday,if i get enough i will get 2nd hand janspeed manifold,cant wait!

mate micras rule :D...punto/corsa/saxo boys think there 1.1/1.2's are fast as ####. they dont stand a chance agianest the micra.

it aint some crappy 8v/12v single cam thing lol.

Back