• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

martboy21's k11 super s blog

u know im only joking with u- all i can say is hurry up and sell that piece of ####e 200sx and get a k11. And im always down the road to give u hand with anything. U just deserve the abuse because u sold the white k11 and i liked that car..............ANYONE ELSE WISH TO ABUSE MARTYBOY FOR HIS BIG BIG MISTAKE?

sleeper ss is dropping off the car this week so i thought id get started on a few bits whilst im waiting

swung by today and managed to save a seat rail from the depths of the crusher!!

sleepers work collegue and me butchered it until we were left with this

DSC_2752.jpg

my recaro and s13/14 bride low seat rail( from japland) too wide and long and too expensive to start cutting so i removed it

DSC_2757.jpg

the last stubbon rusted on allen key bolt that gave me problems on the bottom left!! Grrrr! breaker bar and friends allen key...sorted

DSC_2757-1.jpg

the recaro, damn comfortable and sucks me in like a babys buggy seat

DSC_2756.jpg

luckily the front two bolt straight in!! the rears are held on with pipe clamps for now but will get welded when i come to use the car properly. but for now , whilst the car is being "overhauled" it will hold fine

more soon....

Very true - bear in mind also, that a bog standard 1.3 micra is almost the same bhp per ton as a non-tub scooby!
Had quite a few unsuspecting chavmobiles off the lights since I got my Super S, and the result is always the same - pointing and laughing, quickly turning into pure disbelief :grinning:

Micras Rule![/quot
Yes mate the micras really are surprisingly quick!:) how do you find the difference between a normal mica and a super s micra? Is there a badge or something? Thanks....:)

Very true - bear in mind also, that a bog standard 1.3 micra is almost the same bhp per ton as a non-tub scooby!
Had quite a few unsuspecting chavmobiles off the lights since I got my Super S, and the result is always the same - pointing and laughing, quickly turning into pure disbelief :grinning:

Micras Rule![/quot
Yes mate the micras really are surprisingly quick!:) how do you find the difference between a normal mica and a super s micra? Is there a badge or something? Thanks....:)

if i was to start from scratch again, it would be, flywheel, exhaust mods, autosprint inlet cam, 1.6 throttlebody and raised compression ratio ( the bigger
t/b gives good gains when on gas, but can give complications when on petrol)
but this only applies if you diy (£200-£300) but non diy would cost well over a grand :eek:

Hi frank i have a 3.25 kg flywheel , is there anything i can do to lighten it more? Is it safe to take off more? Thanks matey :)

Back