349e9b6d.jpg

623b23ce.jpg

77736f6e.jpg

901ba542.jpg

05264c33.jpg

b90f53f9.jpg

713ccaea.jpg

5e4ad4b0.jpg

sweet mate gimme a shout when your ready for some bodywork action! or u can lend me that white boot lid you have and it will reapprear to you in black!

6c8c3853.jpg

Was thinking of that boot actually mate but the holes have only been filled with filler with no plates welded over the back

These are gonna fall out I reckon soon?

I have absolutely no money at all so can't do anything at all at the mo

I've started a little thing on the side too

I'm doing things cheap, very cheap intact so if anyone wants anything

a068d9cf.jpg

1ca457f4.png

Need to get more income or things like the car, camera, ps3 etc are unfortunately have to go :(

sweet dude! what i can easily do is smach the filler out and do to yours what i done to mine mate and we can sort it out later! best soon before im back at uni and will have no time!

sweet dude! what i can easily do is smach the filler out and do to yours what i done to mine mate and we can sort it out later! best soon before im back at uni and will have no time!
You can sort my boot? lol
and martin can do my studs.
i'll make the coffee...
What kind of rates are you charging the pair of you? lol

id charge £100 for the boot to be fully welded up and prepped and sprayed and half of that will go towards the materials as my boss charges £180 per panel anyway

shaun yours would be a pain as its still attached to the car lol

id charge £100 for the boot to be fully welded up and prepped and sprayed and half of that will go towards the materials as my boss charges £180 per panel anyway

shaun yours would be a pain as its still attached to the car lol
I can unattach mine and leave car in garage whilst work is done... it needs to be sorted!!
i will give you £125 if you include the spoiler and 'nipples' being painted. (Y)

I can unattach mine and leave car in garage whilst work is done... it needs to be sorted!!
i will give you £125 if you include the spoiler and 'nipples' being painted. (Y)

they would be anyway if there attached! but because the car wont be there not 100% the colour will match as it will be like new paint unless you polise your rear quarters up lol

my boss wouldnt be as happy about that dw mate it will be fine! it will polish up well if you do what you done to your bonnet all over it will match well as that what you done looks factory!

[video=youtube;kJCTOoGDvAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJCTOoGDvAY[/video]

Any ideas on how to make it sound more hooligan?

It has 2.5" into 2" no cats, baffles, resonators etc???

Bigger diameter pipes, and a bigger outlet backbox? It's not like you have to worry about back pressure or anything :grinning:. It sounds good anyway, you don't want it to be too loud though :eek:. Car's looking mint anyway (Y)

Given that that's under no load, I would wait to see what it sounds like under proper mapped load with boost before making any changes. Your ears may thank you for it later.....

Looking good btw :)

Given that that's under no load, I would wait to see what it sounds like under proper mapped load with boost before making any changes. Your ears may thank you for it later.....

Looking good btw :)

thanks for the compliments everyone, still so much more to do aprt from mapping to get her to the level of where i want it
yeah you have a very valid point, ive driven it under load but not properly etc

may sell the cat back though so i can make a custom 2.5 in cat back with straight pipe

the cat back is a straight through but there is a difference without the actual box connected

plus i may aswell carry the 2.5'' onwards as it will cost around 30 quid to make :)

when i jammed the wastegate open the noise was ridiculous, sounded like a mental rally car,

when the turbo spools up it sounds like a corsa:laugh:

If you wanted to make it sound really mad, why not just have the exhaust poking out of the side of the front bumper in front of the wheel, like on some GT Turbos? That would look awesome (Y). In fact, not even an exhaust - just straight stainless steel piping all the way , 2.5" :grinning:

If you wanted to make it sound really mad, why not just have the exhaust poking out of the side of the front bumper in front of the wheel, like on some GT Turbos? That would look awesome (Y). In fact, not even an exhaust - just straight stainless steel piping all the way , 2.5" :grinning:

did think of that but there illegal unless they exit past the front wheel

i couldnt even fit a 3/4 inch exhaust under my car without it getting ripped off! :(

i guess it will be a little better when mapped etc, its perfect when in N/A form but the turbo spool is knicking the pressure and feeding it to the turbo

Stani whats the price of the nistune ecu fitted please ? i may have to do in stages as saving 450+ is impossible etc

Ah, fair enough. I never realised it was illegal, there's plenty cars that come down my local cruise like that fwn. There must be a way to do it though - maybe side exit, if you could fabricate it somehow without it sitting too low

also if anyone wants anything fitted etc, i mean anything for very very cheap please contact me

shaun i can do your studs saturday day time mate? i will supply coffee, biscuits and if your really really nice even a ham and pickle sandwich lol

pm or text if you want to bro:)

Ah, fair enough. I never realised it was illegal, there's plenty cars that come down my local cruise like that fwn. There must be a way to do it though - maybe side exit, if you could fabricate it somehow without it sitting too low

for me the only way would be through the floor and out again :p

think ill go with the bigger diameter pipe ?

cheers for the help though mate

Bigger diameter pipe is probably best. 3" all the way through maybe? Or even 4" if you think you can get away with it. Hope it turns out ok for you (Y)

Bigger diameter pipe is probably best. 3" all the way through maybe? Or even 4" if you think you can get away with it. Hope it turns out ok for you (Y)

4" lol now that would be hilarious

Bus exhaust lol, I'm sure 2.5" will be sufficient and it's easy to do

Gonna test my fuel rail this week to check for leaks etc

Forgot I need an almera fuel pump aswell :eek:

May disconnect the Exhuast after the downpipe to hear her growl

I dunno u just love dirty great big turbo/exhaust noises !!

Nistune was £254 to be fitted. To be mapped i cant possibly tell you as im still awaiting a reply from ed (been over a month now) so i might look more local rather than drive 1000 mile round trip

also if anyone wants anything fitted etc, i mean anything for very very cheap please contact me

shaun i can do your studs saturday day time mate? i will supply coffee, biscuits and if your really really nice even a ham and pickle sandwich lol

pm or text if you want to bro:)

Now thats an offer not to be turned down Shaun - Ham and Pickle, and spannering - that sounds like an ideal way to spend a saturday to me.

You don't like pickle??????? Well, each to their own and all that. Can't say no to coffee and biscuits though, that's for sure (Y)

pickled onion crisps

I'm with you on that one (Y).

I caught a mate of mine at work eating a packet of BEEF flavour Space Raiders. I mean seriously, WTF??? grr.

I'm with you on that one (Y).

I caught a mate of mine at work eating a packet of BEEF flavour Space Raiders. I mean seriously, WTF??? grr.
You'd get chucked in a cell if you were caught doing anything of that nature round here... :blush:

Exactly, pickled onion Space Raiders are the very pinnacle of the crisp makers art. The Cistine Chapel of the crunchy corn-based snack food world if you will. They will never be surpassed (Y).

Found the problem with the brakes :)

Rear passenger side hose has split and was spraying fluid out

If any one has one spare and cheap please let me know

I've fitted the 1.6 calipers and disc, can't test them until I've got a new hose but here's some pics
Painted em to give them a better look

49dc6e1b.jpg

298b5593.jpg

6e96097e.jpg

Cheers all

(Y)

Think i chucked my old hoses away or you coulda had them. Scrap yard will probs let you have it for nothing (if youre lucky). :)

(Y)

Think i chucked my old hoses away or you coulda had them. Scrap yard will probs let you have it for nothing (if youre lucky). :)

Cheers anyway though mate, I guess it's just one of those things that get thrown away :(

Just removed the little bar steward.

DSC_0201-1.jpg

DSC_0200-1.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

I guess it's been in garage for almost a year it's become perished :(

Would love goodridge braided but not at mo

Yeah i seem to remember the connectors being rusted to ######y. Deffo on the fronts, so i guess the rears would have been the same.

brakes looking nice under the wheels mart, what you use hammerite?
Wait til you get the rear hose fixed, you'l love the stopping power..not in the wet though lol

then just get, braided lines, EBC pads, and some drilled/grooved disc to top it off.

Yeah just hammerite, cheers for the brakes mate, much appreciated bro :)

Used brake an clutch cleaner the sprayed some mr muscle "oven cleaner" on it! Supposed to remove grease which I did, rinsed off with water, dried and off I went with one of the kids paintbrushes!!

Anyone know where's cheapest for brake hoses? eBay about £18 ffs :(

Back