• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Martboy21s new Black Super s

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Glad your getting back on with it Martin, it's still one of the best even without the turbo or MOT. So is the Micra now becoming a sensible daily or is it still your bit on the side?

Oh and have you got a link to the electrode sticks? thanks.

Dunno about sensible daily but certainly not as fast :(

However I'm sticking to what I know and have all ways loved

Going round a track with a high revving gi cart handling car rather than the drag strip

This is my inspiration

[video=youtube;xIDZv8Kn93Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDZv8Kn93Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Just read through your entire thread, the car's undergone quite a transformation! Huge kudos as you properly saved the little Super S!

Out of interest, how does this handle with the 13s and the low profile tires? I ran exactly the same wheels on my 106 and the acceleration was ridiculously quick with them.

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Just read through your entire thread, the car's undergone quite a transformation! Huge kudos as you properly saved the little Super S!

Out of interest, how does this handle with the 13s and the low profile tires? I ran exactly the same wheels on my 106 and the acceleration was ridiculously quick with them.

Oh she's fun lol!!

Cheers man, times have always been tuff with money so I can only do what I can do; IF I do it myself

It WILL NOT die!!

Got some more done on the mani, how i wish I could just pay someone to tig/mig it

It's taking forever to seal up everything as I keep getting little sllagg holes

4d6798ff-49b6-f009.jpg

4d6798ff-4a00-8791.jpg

And the damn plates have moved with heat! Grrr

Dint recommend this to anyone unless you have extreme patience

4d6798ff-4a7d-6e6a.jpg

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Fannymolds all done, bolted up with no blows ;)

Had to flunk about joining onto existing 2" without any welding rods

So now it begins...

2" straight through
Cai

Turn her up loud on ya pc yo!

[video]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj18/martboy21/9078071d.mp4[/video]

[video=youtube;wQwP56xZbFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwP56xZbFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
jesus christ thats loud (Y)

Louder the better, driven normally it's like a janspeed all civilised, floor it and all hell breaks lose!

Next thing on the list is lightweight flywheel from Frank

Then cams and hopefully Frank fitting 1.0 pistons :eek:

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Louder the better, driven normally it's like a janspeed all civilised, floor it and all hell breaks lose!

Next thing on the list is lightweight flywheel from Frank

Then cams and hopefully Frank fitting 1.0 pistons :eek:

Wowserz, that will get annoying very quickly.......ear plugs at the ready ;) Mine measures 91dBA trackside and that's borderline irritating on the road.