• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Martboy21s new Black Super s

Breaking car unless offers on whole thing?

4d67b2b1-c233-fa43.jpg

4d67b2b1-c287-8561.jpg

4d67b2b1-c2f7-ce0d.jpg

4d67b2b1-c379-cdfb.jpg

4d67b2b1-c38d-1f90.jpg

4d67b2b1-c3c1-2839.jpg

4d67b2b1-c3de-d5c0.jpg

It's killing me to do this but things are serious now and can't go food shopping or pay all of the bills, I've got my car sitting here and don't or won't have the cash to finish it, let alone insure tax etc

Breaks my heart but here we go

Bride seat, drivers harness and wheels not for sale I'll keep these for now

Pics on my blogs somewhere

Here it goes

Rokkor coilovers , front AND rear shocks ,whiteline pan-hard rod- all bolts and fittings, straight bolt on ( you need your top mounts)£170

2 " stainless cat back £80

2nd decat £30

Sparco Strut brace £25

Steering wheel and Boss, £25

Black dash with autoguage rev (£40 halfords) counter and all housing £30

104,000 super s rev clocks with white LEDs £30

Passenger red harness £15

Super s front and rear bumpers £60

Headlights with xenon 100w bulbs and side lights £15

Super s fogs £20 broken front strip clip see blog, doesn't affect the working of it

Super s spoiler (comes with free boot ;) £25

Doors £5 each

Wings £10 each

Bonnet £10

Full turbo kit consisting of:

Custom starlet manifold

Turbo technics fiesta rs cosworth turboT3turbo set at 4 psi

Custom 2.5" downpipe, exhaust to end of 2nd cat in 2", bypass cat completely to flexi and then to second cat position for rest of exhaust

All intercooler pipes and hoses mainly 2.5" all custom fitted ( only need to modify chassis next to radiator for pipes to move through

Boost gauge and holder and fitting kit

Turbo outlet silicon bend and fittings with universal filter

All silicon hoses and elbows and clips included

Custom 1/8npt fitting for head oil feed

Custom short oil feed to turbo with banjo fittings

Oil return with new gasket

Oil sump with turbo oil return fitted

Sr20det injectors in s14 rail ready to be modded

S14 afm with plug and wires

Modded slam panel and modded radiator to fit

Will come with all bits to fit, every single nut bolt and fixing, just needs injectors testing , almera fuel pump and map

£350

Scopezs helix clutch with release bearing, pressure plate etc £150 (money goes to him)

Cg13de 1.3 auto engine proven 47 k miles with flywheel and all ancillaries £100

104,000 miles gearbox £30

Driveshafts £10

Stock discs and brakes £15

Spare rocker cover £10

Super s passenger seat £10

Pop out windows with fixings £15

Door windows £5

1.0 bottom end of engine, no top end, good for high comp project £20

Old 1.3 that was smoking £20

Pm or text 07825159531

Pics will be added if interested or you ask

Engine and turbo kit fitted for £120 labour

Would rather it was bought as a whole and finished but no mot or tax and currently sorn

Items not including postage

Cheers

this sux, is there really no way you can keep the car? even if you just have it off the road? surely if you are so hard under that you have to sell everything you own to get by then the government can bail you out (they did with the bloody banks!) remember that if you sell stuff, you get a short term gain, but long term loss. you might make a quick buck from selling your car, but a month later you will have no money again, except this time you will have no car either

This is so true mate however because of my "cars" I've ran up 2 6 grand overdrafts and had to do an iva,

I need some money but also in moving on from micras

I love the car but getting a little tired of it, the modding scene as a whole is very hard when you have no money let alone wife children etc

If I have any money left I'd be looking to get something at a later date

All this aside the car still has no mot, no tax or insurance purely as I can't afford it

Even if I saved up for mapping (which I can't) I still need at least 1k for insurance (stock Micra, let alone with turbo declared!) mot tax it's at least another 1700-2k before I can actually drive. It won't happen no matter how much I try I just can't

It's a real shame but hey that's life and I have to move on, it's been fun but enough is enough

Cheers

Right in parts it's worth £1250

£1000 takes car as is

I will buy, fit brake hose and bleed if being bought

Please be aware there is damage on rear quarter and boot

No mot, or tax and you will need to apply for log book

Would rather see it sold as a whole

Thankyou for your kind words Frank :)

that is a mega bummer mate so sad to see you having to go through all this again! in a few weeks i was going to ask if would help me swap all my running gear to the 1.3 for some money! more fun with someone and i dont care much for being gorped at by pikies!

if theres anything i can do to help mate let me know! its a real shame to see this car go and i sure do hope it doent get broken up!

This is so true mate however because of my "cars" I've ran up 2 6 grand overdrafts and had to do an iva,

I need some money but also in moving on from micras

I love the car but getting a little tired of it, the modding scene as a whole is very hard when you have no money let alone wife children etc

If I have any money left I'd be looking to get something at a later date

All this aside the car still has no mot, no tax or insurance purely as I can't afford it

Even if I saved up for mapping (which I can't) I still need at least 1k for insurance (stock Micra, let alone with turbo declared!) mot tax it's at least another 1700-2k before I can actually drive. It won't happen no matter how much I try I just can't

It's a real shame but hey that's life and I have to move on, it's been fun but enough is enough

Cheers

sure i understand, but why such high insurance? you are 26 it should be pennies? my insurance on an import at 21 was £400, and thats with two speeding fines as well.

i am confident that it will sell as a whole, it looks like a great car and a nice project for someone. try not to break it if you can help it because i think someone will buy it. that guy sold his 2.0 micra on ebay for like £2500 or something crazy, so yea i think you will get the money for it.

though if you split it i might be interested in parts, so either way you will get the money. i was just thinking that you might want to find other means to your cash problem to save the car, but if you are loosing interest in micras then maybe its for the best.

Martin, for sure you'd sell the whole car. It'll be shame to brake it and waste all the work and hours you've spent on it! Good Luck with the sale and would you not try selling on ebay?!?

Still can't believe this.... should make a facebook page and get the whole world to donate just £1 to save this car... :wasntme:

ok to keep things simple id rather sell as a whole

i think its fair that the whole of the uk can see it to so its on ebay for now as a 'car' to buy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2208435215...84.m1558.l2649

if it doesnt sell and theres no offers ill break it

there are no dibs i dont believe in that as its not fair on people with the money waiting etc

as stani did ill list it all up on ebay with starting bids and let you lot sort it out between you

hopefully it stays as 'one' and can continue and slay some saxos lol

cheers all

If I can find some money I'd keep it :(

Non turbo mean no map

Non turbo means no higher insurance

Non turbo means less flunking about

NA means no map (sorry Ed)

NA means cheaper insurance

NA means simple ie Franks cars fast but free if you like

I will be gutted if it sells :(

No one bid lol

Need to buy a new family car we have £0 saved

She wants a 51 reg 5 door olop (polo)

Polo costs £1300- £1500

Her mondeo worth £1000

If I was to keep it I need to find money to add to buy polo, cancel her ibsurance £150

Plus buy new ibsurance

If every one wanted something done to there car for cheap I could afford it otherwise I got to get the money from somewhere

???

Ideas please

With out wanting to get too deeply into your domestics - why does she have to have the Polo, is it payback for the time and money you have put into toys over the last couple of years?

Staples do pretty cheap business cards - could you get a few hundred printed then go out on your bike and put a "micra man" one under every micra you can find? It means investing without garunteed returns but its got to be worth a shot.

Couple of nights a week in a bar?

Sell your body?

Wash windscreens at traffic lights?

Busk?

Paint yerself gold and stand on a box in the town centre?

Good luck Mart, I hope it works out and things are looking up soon.

why not sell all the turbo stuff and all none standard interior parts and turn it in to a sleeper, sell the mondeo and have only one car

marks idea about the business cards could be worth doing

Id paint myself gold and stand on a box lol tbh you should flog your rare parts and turbo kit. When i need money i go digging in my garage for stuff to sell or look around the house.

We got a 2002 mondeo 2.5 v6 as the family car, it was cheap after the mgzr has to go

Great car exept it's a v6 and eats juice, I'm not exaggerating either about 18 mpg around town!!

So with the fact that the insurance is £176 per month!!! It's got to go....

The polo however is a pretty good little car and pretty safe for her and my kids

As much as it would be practical to own another Micra (maintenance petrol insurance etc she just won't

She hates them lol

I have to sort this guys

I've made up leaflets mark, the ones I posted on last page, printed them and put them under at least a hundred

Not one call :(

Doing peppers clutch soon but I need more

I can sell the turbo kit no problem

Bride seat and wheels has to stay

I would rather actually drive it than it spend it's life in the garage

Can't even afford to mot though :(

What she likes and what she gets are two differant things lol! sell the mondy as 18mpg is rediculous and keek this. money saved ina month with have you your mot and everyones happy :D ish... lol

Guys I've got 2 small children they ain't getting in the car full stop!

If and when the mondeo sells then we will look into insuring mine

I'm really not in any position to insure mine as it's only needed to mess about in

Give up on the turbo then buddy...
go extreme N/A like frank... it's the route i'll be heading anyways and can always give you some work like my cam chain soon :)

My girlfriend likes micras, never complains as its part of me. Heck i convinced her that dave bulls almera would be a good daily (so took out a BIG loan) biggest regret of my life!

If it ever come down to it my car will go without thought if im struggling financially

No bits for NA :(

Gave it all to noddie as it was just stuff in the way

Selling the whole car will give us cash in our pockets etc and money to do her car

So £350 from kit is all I have if I can sell it need £150 from some work somehow

Stani I totally agree with you, priorities first , kids wife bills

ALL my monies on that every month

To me it's worth a lot more than just a grand in sentimental value

After much thought and discussion I've decided to keep the car and sell the turbo kit,

Yes I apologise for wasting people's time and realised I couldn't get rid of her

I made the mistake of selling the White one....... not again!

This does mean some serious back steps though and back to NA :(

But if the turbo stuff sells I still can get the money I need and keep my car at least

After removing all the turbo stuff I can't actually put it back to standard as I don't have the stuff anymore !?

Which means without spending money I have to create a driveable Micra

Scopez has kindly donated/sold me the ga16 4-2-1 stainless manifold and I needed to get it to fit

Armed with a angle grinder and my welder I set to work

I temporary did the first port but will cut off now I have better pipe i found in the garage

Here's how the manifold looks as normal

DSC_0222.jpg

Made some cuts

DSC_0223-1.jpg

What came off

DSC_0226.jpg

How it looks on engine

DSC_0227.jpg

The work area lol

DSC_0229-1.jpg

Had to make the engine as level as possible to imitate stock position, used various bits to prop it up

DSC_0230.jpg

First one tacked into place

DSC_0232.jpg

2nd port measured and cut

Will cut of first one and use the better stuff

ea5995db.jpg

Starting to take some shape

fadd5190.jpg

How the car looks at the moment :(

1ca5b2f7.jpg

Closer look

bcdf8c98.jpg

One almost complete joint

I'll finish it soon enough :)

Happy to see you're keeping the car mate, good choice - as you said before, it's got quite a bit of sentimental value (Y). Good luck with getting it back to N/A, at least it'll be a lot cheaper to insure :grinning:

Happy to see you're keeping the car mate, good choice - as you said before, it's got quite a bit of sentimental value (Y). Good luck with getting it back to N/A, at least it'll be a lot cheaper to insure :grinning:

It's the only thing I can di to keep it right now, never mind as Frank says ghetto NA :)

Granted a turbo is awesome - nice grunt and turbo spool/blow off valve is probably the best sound in the world. But there's much more to go wrong, it's expensive (to fabricate and insure the car), and you can get a similar amount of power from a N/A engine with the right engine mods. Wasn't there a thread a while back where someone managed to get like an extra 40bhp just from stuff like a skimmed head, higher capacity throttle body, etc? Could always go down that route, and fit bike throttle bodies/carbs :wasntme:

Sorry to see your not going turbo anymore bro:( but seems like the best idea eh. The mani looks like its going to be a goodun! Nice to see you still using that welder to good effect. Would be good to meet for a drink or something doom man!

Got some more done on the mani

Just waiting to get some proper e309ls again as these halfords mild steel ones are naff and just not as controllable

Almost fitted now though, just got to butter all the welds up and grind back smooth

I will soon have a brum brum again :)

5607a676-a902-9800.jpg

looking sweet mate yeah those halfords ones are just :sick: lol

Honestly all they do is just blow frigging holes!! It's hard enough to tack into place

Found half a 309l stick and did one complete bead covering Half the way round the pipe , absolutely spot on, no need to grind back or go over again

Think the halfords ones are sipweld/mate and really are just pants

Got 20 for £3.50 delivered online :) should be enough to finish

Once all is welded I can clean it up with a paint stripping wheel and it comes up like bling! Although I'll paint and wrap it

Bring on the hooligan straight through pop and banging noise :)

Glad your getting back on with it Martin, it's still one of the best even without the turbo or MOT. So is the Micra now becoming a sensible daily or is it still your bit on the side?

Oh and have you got a link to the electrode sticks? thanks.

Back