Another Scottish Meet

better than the nissan god deciding it was time to crash into the back of a mitshibushi shogun..but now im 1.3 the silver lining me thinks

Gemma85 said:
better than the nissan god deciding it was time to crash into the back of a mitshibushi shogun..but now im 1.3 the silver lining me thinks

Same happened to me. Was selling my 1.0L for £400. Then a women crashed into me, wrote it off and insurance gave me £1000 which pretty much payed for my SR.

scottish-sr said:
Yeah, new car Gemma? Bringing it to the meet??

yeh but dont laugh atthe smooth boot it needs erm smoothing and spraying o_O

Allan said:
Same happened to me. Was selling my 1.0L for £400. Then a women crashed into me, wrote it off and insurance gave me £1000 which pretty much payed for my SR.

ah well was my fault 3rd party aswel so i didnt get a pay out my dad bout me a cleo for my birthday on 18th august sold it yesterday and got a micra :laugh: sold it for more than he got it for 2 as he got a good deal cos he bought it from family

scottish-sr said:
Don't worry we won't. Is Manda & Ian coming up with you or going in another car??

Im not sure think amanda will want to take her car to show percy off plus i dont finish work till 5 so il probs just get changed and be 1 of the late arrivals

Gemma85 said:
Im not sure think amanda will want to take her car to show percy off plus i dont finish work till 5 so il probs just get changed and be 1 of the late arrivals

Good stuff. Should mean another K11 there now.

Yeah so far if everyone goes then there is 10 K11s, 1 K12 & a Laguna. 17 people. A road closed sign, police line tape. Possibly K10Daz & Scott be there too.

awesome!!! at least i'll have some1 to talk to then, and some 1 to head up to the mfi car park afterwards aswell

much fun

1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS) & Mate
7)Marc (Frasers Mate)
8)Simon & GF(BMX Bandit)
9)Babyboom + 2 Mates
10)Layla & Ian & Gemma
11)Mr Vee on this forum, although he never posts & drives a Laguna
12)Allans mate Housty from Ecossecruise - Fiat Punto

Trying to be there
1)Darryl (K10Daz)
2)Chris mate Steve
3)Allans GF

So thats 12 Micras, a Laguna and a Punto. Total of 18 people. Take it everyone is eating as I know Chrissy has to leave just before 8 to go to work so won't be.

And also come on Daz, get the finger out and be there :p

babyboom said:
13) babyboom's model micra

rofl

Can't forget that now.

1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS) & Mate
7)Marc (Frasers Mate)
8)Simon & GF(BMX Bandit)
9)Babyboom + 2 Mates
10)Layla & Ian & Gemma
11)Mr Vee on this forum, although he never posts & drives a Laguna
12)Allans mate Housty from Ecossecruise - Fiat Punto
13)Babybooms Model Micra

Nah,I've decided (with help from Claire:)) that i wanna keep the wheels and just possibly save up for Tein coilovers, cos they should make a hefty performance difference.

I'm just gonna get a alloy or carbon strut brace for now and just little stuff. When i get permission of course :).

Back