Another Scottish Meet

fraz_micra_88 said:
dont worry mate you will have the most unique car:O because its not a micra!!! sorted lol

i think daz is a mecahnic for renult....

No he won't, Housty is bringing his Punto ;)

I've not bothered cleaning the inside of my car yet or err... the outside.

lol ma bad well we have a joint winner lol!! cleaned mine yesterday will give it a clean on tuesday, will get boggin on the way up anyways

ANOTHER IDEA

Person who gets the fittest chicks phone number for all the singo guys obv:p

what about crappiest looking smoothed boot...I will win that 1
or....bodged up cold air feed as mine slipped onto the manifol and got a bit hole burned in it and iv taped it up :blush: thought i smelt burning around leeds the other day.
most rust in arches or wobbly side skirts? no?? lol
or how about..best effort to come to a micra meet with a micra think i should win that cos i sold my dads car and bout a new one 2 weeks before my birthday :) what the car was 4 rofl

Im gonna make an effort and clean the car up tho :D

fraz_micra_88 said:
lol u sold ur bday present 2 weeks before ur birthday????lololololol

yeh lol...but in my defence it was french and had 4 gears..i still havent told him cos he lives in norfolk but he keeps asking me how the car is doing and he is coming up in 2 weeks for my birthday...i really should tell him soon

fraz_micra_88 said:
lol say you modded it to look like a micra..... you mite get away with that...........................:glare:

yehhh..o_O if he were as dumb as me that might have worked but sadly I dint get my blondeness from him

Haha thats class that you haven't told him yet. Tell him you done him a favour cause now you won't have to phone and ask for cash to repair cheap french crap. :D

Ok, make the rules clear:
1)You must not previously know the girl
2)Aprt from rule 1, anything goes.

Rules you out Allan ;)

Yahoo weather says tomorrow is going to be light rain. But you know what Scotlands like, so it could end up a heatwave.

I will PM my mobile number to the official members who are going that don't know the way, mainly Gemma, incase people get lost. Directions are below though.

Coming from the south (Manda, Gemma etc)
Just get onto the M(A)74 and head north, cross the border, remember to beep horns at this point and carry on all the way upto junction 6. It is signposted Hamilton, Motherwell, Wishaw. Come off here and the road sweeps round to the left. Keep to the inside lane here as the road then splits in two, you want to head left. You will then continue down the off ramp to join up with a 3 lane road heading towards a roundabout with traffic lights at it. Make sure you are in the far right lane here. It will say "Palace Grounds" printed on the road. Go round the roundabout and take the 3rd exit which will be signposted Palace Grounds. By now Next & a VUE Cinema should be on your left. You will go past a pedestrian crossing with traffic lights at it and head towards another roundabout, keep right again and once more, take the 3rd exit into the industrial estate. As you go in there, McDonalds will be to your left, Halfords infront of you and MFI to your right. If you miss that junction, just come off at the next one for go away round the roundabout, under the motorway and back on the other side and follow the directions posted bellow.

People Coming From Fife Area (Titch, Simon Etc)
Think you guys are heading through in a convoy, incase you aint though this is mainly for Simon as Titch "should" know where he is going.
Head down the M8 towards Glasgow. Pass the Junction for Eurocentral. Its a junction just after this, can't actually remember the number though, but the road is A725. It will be signposted for Hamilton. A good way to remember it is there is actually 2 seperate exits. One is for Hamilton, the other Coatbridge. Take the 1st one here, and keep left, it joins up with another road, then branches away left and downhill, then right and under a bridge. Stay on that road all the way to the end. You will come down a big hill towards a roundabout. This is one of the entrances to Strathyclyde Park. You can have the left or the middle lane here. Take the 2nd exit signposted M74, Carlisle. Just stick to the inside lane here, as your off at the next exit. Come off at Junction 6, signposted Motherwell, Hamilton, Wishaw. Remember *WATCH THE RIGHT HAND BEND* its sharp. You will then join the same road as mentioned in the directions above, so follow them. If you miss the junction, just carry on till junction 7, Signposted Lanark, Larkhall. Go off there and turn right, Larkhall direction, then join back on the motorway once over the bridge.

People coming from the far end of Glasgow (Stephen, Fraser etc)
Fire up the M8 and take the slip road for the M73, signposted for Carlisle (M74) and Drumpilier Park, keep right, sure you will know the way, go onto the M74 Signposted Carlisle, past the services on your left and upto junction 6 then follow the directions in the section above.

1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan & Allans Wife ;)
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS) & Mate
7)Marc (Frasers Mate)
8)Simon & GF(BMX Bandit)
9)Babyboom + 2 Mates
10)Layla & Ian & Gemma
11)Mr Vee on this forum, although he never posts & drives a Laguna
12)Allans mate Housty from Ecossecruise - Fiat Punto
13)Babybooms Model Micra
14)Darryl (K10 Daz)
15)Scott
16)Richmicratwiser

So we now have 22 people. 21 eating, 15 cars of which 11 are K11, 1 K12, 1 Mystery car, 1 Laguna & 1 Punto

tis kool, i got my own mechaic, neway my cars

got a sweedish hart (engine)
itallian blood (leccys)
n a sexy french body lol

is it 7 we are meetin at??

was tlkin 2 housty last nite n he said he mite come but isnt eatin - correct?? lol
also: shall need 2 change the bookin if there are more peoples comin

Allan - Emma might come, she said she would if she was in a good mood. Exam results day tomorrow.

If she does come Im afraid I will win as she is the fittest.

Meeting at 7, eating at 8. If there is a couple of more people, we will just get them told.

scottish-sr said:
Bit late to tell us now mate,lol. By then people will be starving, tables is booked for that time anyway so can't do much now.

I meant for the fact that everyone is meeting between like 7 and 8. Then its like straight to the hut.

Quick reminder for things, remember cameras,lol. And if anyone has a video camera that they can use to upload a video onto the PC then great.

Also mind to bring money less than a £10 note. WIll probably be taking £5 and 5*£1 coins or something.

my phone takes well good videos so all bring dat and my digi cam!! babyboom all get you just before 6 and peppermill we will get u as soon as we can after 6 lol

fraz_micra_88 said:
my phone takes well good videos so all bring dat and my digi cam!! babyboom all get you just before 6 and peppermill we will get u as soon as we can after 6 lol

cool fraz, i'll give you a call when im on my way up

thanks chris, see how delivery is before i post up ur trade rating ... so jus mind n kiss ass -lol

pepper AKA peppermill-lol

Back