Halloween Scottish Meet

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Getting another meet arranged. Been speaking to Fraser and we think a themed one would be good. So have a meet on Halloween. We both thought the Pizza Hut would be a good idea again. Dressing up should be required, will see what peoples reactions are to this. You can dress your car up too if you want,lol.

Would be Tuesday 31st October, again 7pm in Hamilton.

Allan

Ex. Club Member
scottish-sr said:
Frasers Costume

AKA his weekend clothes :p

I thought this was Frasers weekend clothes..

Drag%20Queen.jpg

Layla

Deactivated Account
can we have this one not a million miles from everyone else? since you live round the corner and the rest of us dont

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Layla said:
can we have this one not a million miles from everyone else? since you live round the corner and the rest of us dont

Where do you suggest?

The reason I suggested Hamilton is Stephen, Fraser & Babyboom are the other side of Glasgow. Darryl, Scott, Titch & Simon are Fife. Hamilton ends up in the middle pretty much.

Seeing as that is the majority of Scottish members its really only fair to have it there.

Gemma85

banished to the buses
babyboom said:
what actually happened with your car then?

was driving along after getting lost with amanda on the m74 and ending up in glasgow and we heard a big clunk and the gear box wonudnt work

Layla

Deactivated Account
scottish-sr said:
Where do you suggest?

The reason I suggested Hamilton is Stephen, Fraser & Babyboom are the other side of Glasgow. Darryl, Scott, Titch & Simon are Fife. Hamilton ends up in the middle pretty much.

Seeing as that is the majority of Scottish members its really only fair to have it there.

who taught you math?! and the only reason you have it in hamilton is cuz its five seconds from you :p dont fib to us, we know your game

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Layla said:
i though you were keeping your whorish antics for me only :(

ur the only 1 that gets the toys and outfits :p this is so gonna get edited

bk on topic so this halloween meet r ppl gonna drees up like pumpkins ...o_O hahaha...ahhh justread again lol im guessing that was the idea..

and that was the most expensive pizza hut of my life only cost me over a hundred quid I think il stick to the metro centre pizza hut from now on

Bmx_Bandit said:
I've heard stories about Stephens bed. Women go in and never come back out again!
It's like a Bermuda Triangle for women :):)

I can imagine why its soooo comfortable I would have stayed there given the choice

R

runaway-robot

lol cant believe all of u's payed full price for pizza hut... i would never do it lol and i work at pizza hut lol