Another Scottish Meet

Allan

Ex. Club Member
scottish-sr said:
As I said in the Trisha thread Fraser, your sounding desperate.

Hamilton is full of loverli laydeeezzzz :D

By lovely ladies, he means on the dole, with twelve babies, Vicky Pollard style.

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
We can make this the entertainment for the night between you two then. See who can get the most laydeez phone numbers. Or even better, into your cars for a drive :p

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
all this competition between cars, now its competition with the ladies, next we'll see on here someone claiming they can eat the most pizza then that'll start snowballing lol

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
lol you wanna meet up before it?? im meetin my mate and k11ss before it aswell,so we can head together because i dont really know where im goin lol

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
lol you wanna meet up before it?? im meetin my mate and k11ss before it aswell,so we can head together because i dont really know where im goin lol

rofl, i just pm'd you about the same thing

no i left with all the left overs too mind coz i was stil hungry after eating bout a full large 2-4 people pizza myself , think i eat 2 slice of ur pizza too chris did i not?

pepper

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
You might have. I was talking about Chrissy with the yellow Micra BTW.

Another thing to mention to people. It might help if you bring a £5 note and plenty of £1 coins.

Last time there was 12 of us, the bill was £84 I think and people just put in £10 each. Do the math and thats £120. We left £90 on the table so 3 people ate for free :p

Just so we don't have confussion with the bill. 16 people are confirmed, take it they will all be eating so just split the bill 16 ways.

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
does this mean that if i sit there all quiet and in the background at the end of the meal that someone else will pay for my dinner ??? :wasntme:

lol, only kidding

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
lol whos up for a dine and dash lol just see lots of micras pull out of the car park lol

LOL.

Fraser I think you should bring that "road closed" sign thats in your avatar. That could cause some hilarity.

Another one for the list.

1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS) & Mate
7)Marc (Frasers Mate
8)Simon & GF(BMX Bandit)
9)Babyboom + 2 Mates
10)Layla & Ian & Gemma
11)Mr Vee on this forum, although he never posts & drives a Laguna :p

Trying to be there
1)Darryl (K10Daz)
2)Chris mate Steve
3)Allans GF

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
yeah thats it, us against the staff, with frazers road closed sign the police will never be able to drive in to stop us lol

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Sounds like its going to be one hell of a meet. 10 Micras and a Laguna,lol.

Drinking from the machine, showen marching orders = No bill ;)

If only.

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
If i was working there on that night, i'd be getting slightly worried seeing all of our cars pile into the car park and proceed towards their restaraunt. :)

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
Yip, will be bringing my camera. Still saving up for my other lenses and flashguns, but should still be able to get some good shots.

Titch, can do a photoshoot anytime really. I'm a bit short on some equipment at the moment, but should be able to get something decent for you.
It's hard, having too hobbies that you need to buy expensive bits for :(

scottish-sr said:
And just remember cameras so we can show the rest of the MSC how a meets done, never mind this bowling lark!

bloody hell yeah, our last meet was well better than a NW meet bowling 1... i have been to 1 so i can say that lol

pepper