The Scottish Meet (Finally) Pics & Stuff

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Well finally the Scottish meet went ahead, after abit of doubt and a few kicks up the bum by people (K11ss) it happened.

Firstly thanks to Chrissy, Titch, K11SS, Masterbiker, Korizin, Mr Grassie, James & Layla for all making the effort to attend. It was good to see the Micmera make it to the meet aswell as was the surprise attendence by Mr Grassies Turbo Micra - Im sure Stephen enjoyed the run in it and I will need to get one at the next meet ;)

A meet time of half 7 was arranged, and seeing as I was arranging it, I thought I should get there for 20 past or so. It turned out that by the time I got there Titch and a few others had already arrived.

Firstly we stood for about half an hour or so talking and looking at each others cars then we made in the direction of Pizza hut, all 12 of us. We drove the cars over from the other end of the carpark in a kind of Japanese Italian Job style - all in a big convoy. We eventually parked up outside there so we could keep an eye on the cars.

So we all had pizza and got chatting about the cars and other things and had a good time, nice bill of £84 which James has a picture of, sure he will post it up soon. Luckily for the people who ordered small thin based pizzas, we got medium ones for free!!

Unfortunately here, Titch and Mr Grassie had to head home for work and other commitments, so couldn't join us as we headed to another well lit car park to get some pictures - as you can see from them below though, it was well lit enough.

We enjoyed another talk and were soon joined there by others in their cars who then demonstrated the art of sliding a Rover, into a kerb! and K11ss with his Russ Swift style driving.

After a while everyone decided to call it a night, due to it being baltic and the increasing number of idiots trying to drive like Colin McRae.

Once again thanks to everyone who attended and made this a great night - roll on the next one and an even bigger turn out.

Chris

Pics below (sorry for poor quality) and anyone else that attended if they have pics & comments, post away.

Also checked - we have made it onto the Strathycruise forum already!! www.strathycruise.com in the forum "who was this" section near the bottom if anyone wants a look.

Attachments

• Micra Meet 5.JPG
    Micra Meet 5.JPG
    320.4 KB · Views: 292
  • Micra Meet 6.JPG
    Micra Meet 6.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Micra Meet 7.JPG
    Micra Meet 7.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Micra Meet 8.JPG
    Micra Meet 8.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 238
  • Micra Meet 4.JPG
    Micra Meet 4.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Micra Meet 9.JPG
    Micra Meet 9.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Micra Meet 11.JPG
    Micra Meet 11.JPG
    457.1 KB · Views: 255
  • Micra Meet 12.JPG
    Micra Meet 12.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 238
  • Micra Meet 13.JPG
    Micra Meet 13.JPG
    324.8 KB · Views: 235
  • Micra Meet 14.JPG
    Micra Meet 14.JPG
    341.6 KB · Views: 260
L

lewis

Class man - how far a trip is it for everyone? Could be a regular'ish event? It's only 50 miles round trip for me so I would defo be up for it.

Definately need to make it to the next one.......!

Allan

Ex. Club Member
Was a good meet, really enjoyed it, even though it was Baltic.

Awesome sound that comes off that turbo, see picture below. Also a picture of Titch's car on the inside.

Attachments

• Image060.jpg
    Image060.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 243
  • Image062.jpg
    Image062.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 271

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Sounds like a good meet! Im surprised James's K11 is still running after the nightmare problems he's been telling me about lol!

yeah i need more pizza to feed on, come on titch start arrangin this time-lol

that turbo micra is totally unbelievable, i actually dont no how to describe it except WWWWWOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WAT A BLOODY FEELING THAT IS ILL TELL YOU!!!!!11

thank you so muck mr grassie id like to get in contact with u so drop me a line on [email protected]

:D

Titch

Micra K11ng
Nice one guys - impressed woth the turn out. Me and the Lass had a good time - even though we were only there for a bit!
Wonder if the cock piece in the Astra has got his life together yet?!

All banter - nice one guys, roll one Meet 2 :)

And that £20 should of covered the both of us by far + extra!!

Titch + Dan
:kungfu:

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Titch said:
Wonder if the cock piece in the Astra has got his life together yet?!

What was it you said to him again??

Titch said:
And that £20 should of covered the both of us by far + extra!!

Titch + Dan
:kungfu:

People throw in £10 each so I think some people ate for free!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Sounded like the party didnt end there. Got a few drunken texts from James & Manda last night!

10.DSC00648.jpg

James coming out with some crap like he wants to move to scotland, and i quote Manda

I is totally sorry i seen to have got James drunk and lost the use of English

James has just texted me to say

I still think im a bit drunk, oh dear

Lmao!!

M

mr.grassie

meet was fantastic, but 90m there, and 90m back is quite a bit.

happy to hear the guys apreciated my efforts, and i WILL be at the next meet.

Had a great time, and i wish i could have hung about a bit longer.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
mr.grassie said:
meet was fantastic, but 90m there, and 90m back is quite a bit..

James has another 450 miles to go until he's home!! lol

Ive just asked him about posting pictures and he said he'l upload more when he gets in.. Probably tonight/tomorrow at this rate lol.

Allan

Ex. Club Member
Titch was taking pics aswell wasn't he?

Was a good laugh, i'd have come out afterwards if i never had work this morning.

Allan

Ex. Club Member
lewis said:
Class man - how far a trip is it for everyone? Could be a regular'ish event? It's only 50 miles round trip for me so I would defo be up for it.

Definately need to make it to the next one.......!

Took me an hour there and an hour back. Bout 37 miles ish.

Titch

Micra K11ng
I never took any pics, and got three seconds camera footage! Not even worth putting up tbh!

I told the guy in the Astra to sort his life out, think that shut him up a bit!
Was a great meets guys - heres to number 2 :)

Ian

Ex. Club Member
what did the guy say? General micr bashing?

How come no matter where you are in the country, someone will shout abuse? Or you get guys trying to race you in vans? :|

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Ian said:
what did the guy say? General micr bashing?

How come no matter where you are in the country, someone will shout abuse? Or you get guys trying to race you in vans? :|

They drove by the Micras all parked up as we walked into Pizza hut and you seen the guy looking at them and laughing out his window to which Titch replied to it with the quote of the night.

I know what you mean about people being like that. Its on strathycruise and people are like OMG 5 Micras all parked together, you can tell they don't get out much when all they do is sit in a carpark in their car at night.

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
ill need to definately get to the next one! I think the next one shud be like a day at crail or something! so that we can all park together on the grass wi the MSC flyers and make a really good day of it!

Daz :alien:

Sorry i cudnt b ther

M

mr.grassie

CRAIL! CRAIL! CRAIL! wooooohoooooo

yea, count me in. I get my jollies on the drag strip.

James

Chairman
I'm home! 11 hours, 20 minutes and 522.7 miles later!!

Travelled in total 1450 miles this week! Here's a small AA map of a rough route:
143fe512c1118e.JPG

I'm just uploading my 300 odd pictures from my road trip to my PC so i'll upload the ones of the meet later :D

I would love to say see you at the next one, but I don't think I can do that - however I hope to see as many of you as poss at the national meets :D

A very tired James :)

James

Chairman
Okay, pictures a-hoy-hoy!!

The second to last one was our "audience" and the last one is me arriving home. Who would have thought i'd be coming home to an inch of snow?! Gotta love Surrey!!

Attachments

• DSC00629.JPG
    DSC00629.JPG
    289.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00635.JPG
    DSC00635.JPG
    483.5 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00632.JPG
    DSC00632.JPG
    453.3 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC00631.JPG
    DSC00631.JPG
    470.9 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC00624.JPG
    DSC00624.JPG
    503.3 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC00636.JPG
    DSC00636.JPG
    471.1 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00638.JPG
    DSC00638.JPG
    461.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00639.JPG
    DSC00639.JPG
    470.9 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00640.JPG
    DSC00640.JPG
    413.4 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC00641.JPG
    DSC00641.JPG
    502.9 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00642.JPG
    DSC00642.JPG
    486.6 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00723 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00723 (Medium).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 189

Titch

Micra K11ng
Ah dear - i look a total buffter! Even Daniella ain't paying attention!

Good pics James, and was good to see you North of the Border.
:)

James

Chairman
Korizin said:
Check my car :D

You could have got the only worthwhile mod on it into the pic James, the wheels !!
Here you go.... :)

And btw the yellow one is chrissy's :)

Attachments

• DSC00570.JPG
    DSC00570.JPG
    384.5 KB · Views: 202
sorry to be a pain but no pics of the turbo ????? WTF come on wat a car n no pics of it ? :(

meet was excellent n i will be there always withy my mate watson 2 he will be a micra driver too :)

cya all soon lads n girls :D

pepper :D

James

Chairman
K11SS said:
sorry to be a pain but no pics of the turbo ????? WTF come on wat a car n no pics of it ? :(

Oops, dunno how i missed them out... Mr. Grassies turbo everyone:

Attachments

• DSC00619.JPG
    DSC00619.JPG
    473.2 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00621.JPG
    DSC00621.JPG
    499.1 KB · Views: 310
M

mr.grassie

im not too sure how to do it, but ill do my best to provide some audio.

thanks for the shout out, and the pics.

we have really got to do that again soon.

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Try using a mobile phone possibly and putting it on your PC then hosting it on the MSC. I spoke to Dave Kennedy BTW, he remembers you!

Crail is availabe on Sunday 9th April as a "Crail Thrash"

Possibly a stand could be organised for Fast & Modified at Ingilston, would probably need to have Mr Grassies car, Titchs & Nismo_Almeras aswell to make it a good stand ;)

Titch

Micra K11ng
mr.grassie said:
yea im up for that. nice one.

never really thought of her as a show car.

Either did I, then i took it to countless shows.

4 Trophies and a Magazines later tho i saw different!