Scottish Meet Pics & Review

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
It definately wasn't out of control. Everyone behaved themselves but had fun. The confussion happened as some members were leaving and not everyone knew, so half the convoy seen the cars going one directions and followed them the wrong way.

Gemma85

banished to the buses
I had a wicked time with amanda in a ditch while the boys got lost up the endless roads with no roundabouts...the sat nav nearly went out the window

Layla

Deactivated Account
Gemma85 said:
I had a wicked time with amanda in a ditch

prizes for those who PM me with the right answer for what we did ;)

next time we have a meet, a suggestion is tell everyone where the #### we are going

Skyliner34 said:
Looks cool.

Btw, does the 160SR in those pics have locking wheel nuts?. I can't see any in pic no 240.jpg. Maybe it's just the light.

Sky

Shall we ask why you wish to know?

looks like it was a good meet.

I was just wondering if the 160SR comes with locking wheel nuts. If it doesnt then thats something else to put on my shopping list once I buy a Sport SR :).

One of my Dad's Primera didnt come with locking wheel nuts, so I was wondering if the 160SR was the same.

lol :). I wasn't gonna travel up to Scotland to steal Bmx_Bandit's wheels :D. I was just curious.

I guess well have to wait until Bmx_Bandit comes online for him to answer.

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
If i remember correctly all factory fitted alloys come with locking wheel nuts and steel rims dont, thats the way renault works anyhoo..

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Got a pic from Scott of the bill.

Attachments

• DSC02387.JPG
    DSC02387.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 234

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
was looking at this thread sorry to bring it back to life but lolololol look at stephens face lolol
and you simon checkin out his ass lol