The Scottish Meet (Finally) Pics & Stuff

mr.grassie your car is a show car jus pop the bonnet n see the cameras flash like mad trust me !!!! i will be at as many meets as poss jus to see this car-lol

oh n all the people :D god bunch of lads n girls :D

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Registration P569 YNL has the same alloys as me i think.... Dezent ones anyway :) look great imo haha but im biased on the alloy bits ;)

looks a great meet. Im gonna get my arse into gear... save up money and goto some meets like this up in scotland or down london way etc :) mostly petrol money lol.

M

mr.grassie

cool, ill need to leave the bonnet open more often then.

and of course its all listed on my insurance, not going to spend thousands ona micra, and hundeds of hours working on it just to get busted for no insurance.

i will be going to crail soon, but not quite yet, still got cams to fit, and a new downpipe to make.

hope to see some of you guys there.

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Andy_S said:
Registration P569 YNL has the same alloys as me i think.... Dezent ones anyway :) look great imo haha but im biased on the alloy bits ;)

You said that last time I posted pics of my car aswell,lol. Hope you could make it to one of the meets sometime.

Layla

Deactivated Account
rlees85 said:
lol nice.. who r the other two people in that pic?

my flatmate emma and the guy nextdoor stuart.

meet was great! deffo up for the next one, and if its on a weekend, ian might be able to make it too :D

James

Chairman
It was with easyJet - bmi come a close second at £70 return (but you might get a slightly more luxurious service).

-------
4,000th post!! :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
James said:
It was with easyJet -

You said Easyjet sucked until i told you how cheap they were!! Lol!! May even come along to one of these meets with you someday

James

Chairman
Arnold said:
You said Easyjet sucked until i told you how cheap they were!! Lol!! May even come along to one of these meets with you someday
Yeah they do suck. I still maintain that - I have no doubt it's as basic as you can get. BUT for that price and only 1.5hrs to get to Edinburgh instead of 11hrs each way and £160 of fuel it's worth the lack of legroom ;)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Aye - and you know if you need a place to crash, your welcome here. Will take you out to the happening place that is Kinross....

tumbleweed.jpg

:D

Titch

Micra K11ng
James said:
LMAO thanks mate :D

Kinross looks happening man! ;) :D

In saying that, there is a few decent pubs that we could go to, then can always head up to Perth for a decent night out at some of the Rock clubs, and may even take you to some of our Gigs that we've got lined up to. Either way, there would be something to do like. :)