Another Scottish Meet

yea o well everything happens for a reason but all be even more carefull lol

babyboom will i meet you at linwood?? stephen will me n babyboom get you after we meet?? lol

K11SS said:
bloody hell yeah, our last meet was well better than a NW meet bowling 1... i have been to 1 so i can say that lol

pepper

Better watch, Rik might want you banned :p

Bmx_Bandit said:
I second that. No wacky races :)

Yeah, representing the MSC and all that.

K11SS said:
yeash well u better be n i dont want u in my bumper so nice safe distance ok !!!!

:D:D:D:D

No wheelspins from every junction then or reverse doughnuts ;)

K11SS said:
was amazing seein the rover crash his car after i showed him up tho lol

pepper

That was hilarious. For those who don't know there is a pretty big carpark and the exit has a 90 degree turn on the exit. This big Rover with 18s on it and a big exhaust was sliding round the carpark pulling the handbrake on and trying to drift.

He headed towards the exit to do a right 90degree turn, pulled on the handbrake and went sideways. The car then gripped and as he had left lock on shot left and smacked the curb with a big bang. Funny as.

Plan I think is to park up outside MFI. Last time Chrissy headed straight for the hut. Didn't see the 6 Micras sitting,lol. Will have a look at cars then talk, head over to Pizza hut, buy this time I'm sure Fraser & Stephen will be sidetracked by women :p

After the hut go upto the other carpark if it isn't too busy or got neds in it, and get pics and another talk, then maybe go for a convoy to let Fraser & Stephen pick up women ;)

found you. hiding in the corner. actually, i thought you were one of my sisters annoying friends oops my bad.

and stephen...no man. just no. :p im gonna declare my undying love for dave

Yeah, he's a dreamboat :) :) ! LOL (only kidding)

Can someone give me a postcode for MFI, or wherever we are meeting so i can stick it in multimap and find my way?

The cruise probably won't be far, just around hamilton.

Heres the address.

Pizza Hut (UK) Ltd
Unit B, Palace Grounds Retail Park, Hamilton, Lanarkshire ML3 6AD

MFI & Pizza Hut are in the same wee industrial estate, just directly opposite one and other so no need to worry about getting lost.

Good stuff, well Mr Vee is heading to Hamilton today, so he said he would drop in and give them an advanced warning that we were coming.

Thin he is saying we will be eating around 8pm. That will give time for the latecomers to arrive and to have a look at cars.

Back