scottish meet

I have the day off work so i was attending when the stand was bein organised so i will be there!

rite guys well its getting closer, for thos who want to meet before it where would be the best place for everyone?? where do you all stay and we will try and get somewhere in the middel

well im from glasgow are so i would say somewhere in edin would be a good shout!! anyone else up for goin to this??

come on you know you wanna

rite well me n my mate are headin up and meetin stephen and scottish_sr prob, so bmx where would be best for you to meet??k10 daz to?? think your mate said hes up for this 2?

rite well i dont know where im goin to be honest so somewhere easy to find? your from thos parts so....?? lol do you know where it is

fraz_micra_88 said:
rite sounds good!! meetin k11ss and prob scottish sr in glasgow so we shud be able to find it lol!! whta time you wanna meet??

I hope not, Scottish-SR is meant to be on a stand lol.

He better be, i put his car down as a definite.

1ish? the show starts at ten! I wanna be up there well before one like!

I was thinkin bout being there for nine...

Think its a tenner to get in, thats how much tickets are anyway, possibly more to pay at the gate.

Nine at newbridge is cool with me! Better go polish the car now!

Daz :alien:

Aype - Maccy D's at newbridge at 9am! Pm me if you want me mobile number incase ppl get lost etc...

Daz

lets get ready to ramble lets get ready to walk...sorfry watchin max and paddy!

Gettin all excited now! i have butterflies in my stomach - or maybe its last nights curry coming back with a vengance!

well was a good meet kinda lol was good to met daz,scott,stephen,allan and chris and simon class!! well well tired havin spent the whole day of f&m, sure simon will post the pic of me 2 n the 2 babes on my car lol

pic of me, allan and scottish_sr

Attachments

• DSC01308.JPG
    DSC01308.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 248
Good day out! Was good to meet the guys - shame titch couldnt be ther but im sure he has good reasons eh mate.

Had a brilliant day - shattered now like!

Chris: Scott is desperate to get his wheels on lol

Cheers guys - Daz :alien:

Back