Scottish Meet

scottish-sr said:
Get it un rough then,lol.

If you want to pay for it to get sorted that would be really nice ;)

.....but seriously, I should be up for the next meet if this one is a success

lewis said:
If you want to pay for it to get sorted that would be really nice ;)

.....but seriously, I should be up for the next meet if this one is a success

Think I will pass,lol. Whats up with your car? is it undriveable?

scottish-sr said:
Think I will pass,lol. Whats up with your car? is it undriveable?

Remeber I posted pics about the bashes? Well theres been another one so thats 3 of them.....waiting for the insurance to come through on that which is taking AGES.

Plus the fact I'm basically running standard except sound + tints :p

lewis said:
Remeber I posted pics about the bashes? Well theres been another one so thats 3 of them.....waiting for the insurance to come through on that which is taking AGES.

I AM running standard. It's a karting night, not a micra night :p

lewis said:

Korizin said:
I AM running standard. It's a karting night, not a micra night :p

Yeah, just cause the car has a few bashes in it doesn't stop it being driven. So if it only has tints & sounds, as Korizin said, its a MSC karting night - its not meant to show off your cars, just meet diff people from the forum.

Are you confirming Korizin??

And just to remind other people, a definate confirm and payment is needed by tomorrow so I can book this up for you all.

i have a standard micra also which has a PINK spoiler due to ir fading!

it will also be dark so we wont see the dents and it will be a good night, all the meets usually are !

:D

Korizin said:
Told my mate to put in his holiday Scottish-SR, will find out tomorrow.

Ok cool, tomorrows pretty much a deadline to post confirmations and money etc so we can guarentee a booking - as with everything, the longer we leave it, the less chance we have of booking.

What might be an idea is if we get a group convo on MSN somehow, then I can check if its available and everyone can send money at once. If you want to do that then everyone who has said they will go PM me your MSN addy. :)

Titch said:
Me and mate are confirmed. PM for payment detail Chris ;)

Good stuf mate. Looks like the meet is not going to happen, well not as such. Hopefully we can still get an arrive and drive on the night - but will only know if the tracks available on the 20th or 21st. You will be able to pay on the night.

Have also PMed everyone who said they would come but havent confirmed to see if they are defo going.

I have just found this place http://www.cambuslangkarting.co.uk/index.html Its outdoor, similar price and idea, but the track doesnt look as good and neither do that karts, only need 12 people for this. So technically still short, opinions??

I say risk it and try and get an arrive & drvie at Scotkart, if not, we can always fall back on this place.

Korizin said:
That outdoor track = flat out, no skill.

Scotkart requires skill. We still not got enough?

Agree completely, if everyone who has confirmed goes, we have 11. Layla is the only one left who said she would go and hasnt confirmed. We need anothr 5 people to confirm asap.

Looks like this is going to be an arrive & drive, depending if the track is free or not, will only know that 1-2 days before the 22nd. If people still want to attend then great and if peoples mates still want to come along then thats fine.

if theres people goin up from the northumberland/newcastle area i'll come up but i wont b go karting.

just noticed that layla sed that she would round sum people up,so i thought that i cud follow then thats if they go and dont mind.i dont no any micra drivers lol.just made to of my mates buy micra's and they love them! but 1 has blown a head gasket all ready and 1 hasn't passed his test.but i'd love to come up tho

I dunno if Layla has done that or not, only she can answer that 1. Im sure i they are coming up they wouldnt mind you going too.

Looks like this is going to be an arrive & drive now, if we can get on.

Will post up on the 20th or 21st if we can get on or not.

Looks like it will be an ok turn out for this. 7 Micras, 8 if Titchs is back on the road.

Remember to bring cameras so we can get plenty of pics. And if someone has a video camera and is good with software we could even make a video :D

damn, that is pretty crap......book the livingston karts instead! pretty sure they'll be free ;)

lewis said:
damn, that is pretty crap......book the livingston karts instead! pretty sure they'll be free ;)

From the previous Scottish meet thread Im sure you said the Livingstone Karts were rubbish, maybe thats while they will be free - your not down on the list as attending - you want to go now?

Just had a brainwave. PIZZA HUT!!!

theres a paintballing thing just by me? well..aberdeeny. £20 for the day? thats including 8 games, safety stuff, guns and 200 paint balls. extra balls £9

Bedlam = a bit expensive, there are cheaper paintball places. Although paintball is cracking fun and Bedlam is good quality, i'd definitely do paintballing.

Livingston Karts are fine, good quality karts. The track is just smaller than Cambuslang.

Ice Skating is good aswell.

Good suggestions people. Do agree, paintball is rather expensive. Never actually been ice skating,lol.

Put up Pizza Hut in the main thread as I think it would give everyone a chance to meet eachother and get talking about their cars and stuff. And plus, everyone loves Pizza.

Back