Another Scottish Meet

Your tellin me!
Nah, she is right though. Weve only had the car 2 months and i'm just wanting to spend money i don't have. I'm still paying for the car itself aswell.
Just gonna enjoy it and save up some cash for little bits here and there. :)

scottish meet has been the best one ive been to. tbh, they are the only group of people ive been around who dont spend the majority of the meet #####ing and moaning about everyone and everything, and they made me and james feel totally part of the group. im looking forward to this meet, and you can see my little secret :D

Cheers for the kind words Manda :p

Makes this a good un guys, we got a reputation to live upto,lol.

Apart from being hung like a donkey, what do you think Mandas little secret is?

*makes note to remove the dead man from the boot*

i was serious chris. the scot meet is the only one ive been to that ive had a good time from start to finish. then after finish when i got to laugh at james dancing with stuart. think...your poor old uncle, with slight dementia, dancing drunk at a wedding. times two.

Layla said:
i was serious chris. the scot meet is the only one ive been to that ive had a good time from start to finish.
:)

Layla said:
then after finish when i got to laugh at james dancing with stuart. think...your poor old uncle, with slight dementia, dancing drunk at a wedding. times two.

:D:D LOL

Last one was my first MSC meet when i didn't know anybody and i enjoyed it, was a good laugh and good to met everyone.

I'm up for another night like the last.

im also lookin foreward to this (well sorta - i've prepared myself for a nite of "french crap" etc comments - doesnt meen you have to make the comment though grr ), the only micra folks i've met are whoever i met a knockhill a while ago for the tracknite - so should be a good meet

You won't get any of that Euan. French crap it maybe, but we won't say that when your around. Thats just cruel :p

Was Titch, Allan & Stephen you met at Knockhill I think.

its cool mr vee you can pretend its japanese for the night lol!! got a half day for this after complaning to work for not givin me it!! lol yes!

its cool mr vee you can pretend its japanese for the night lol!! got a half day for this after complaning to work for not givin me it!! lol yes!

im no good at keeping my own secrets, but i keep everyone elses. apart from the fact that gemma murdered an old man and chucked him in the tyne.

Woo hoo a laguna for me to play about with hehe - jus done a snapped timing belt one at my work - new valves, new head gasket, new waterpump the lot :> £15600 later an the cars back on the road!

Daz

Layla said:
im no good at keeping my own secrets, but i keep everyone elses. apart from the fact that gemma murdered an old man and chucked him in the tyne.

:eek: i told u that in confidence :p

scottish-sr said:
So we have Fraser & his doll coming & Gemma, AKA a murderer :p

How more oddball can this meet get,lol.

another oddball to add to the meet Richmicratwister is coming up now 2

so whos all on the list now then?

should we have an awards thingy? like best sounds, shiniest car that sort of thing? no throphies or anything just titles for the person to have - shiniest car scottish meet 8/8/06

1)Chris (Scottish-sr)
2)Fraser (Fraz)
3)Allan
4)Titch
5)Chrissy
6)Stephen (K11SS) & Mate
7)Marc (Frasers Mate)
8)Simon & GF(BMX Bandit)
9)Babyboom + 2 Mates
10)Layla & Ian & Gemma
11)Mr Vee on this forum, although he never posts & drives a Laguna
12)Allans mate Housty from Ecossecruise - Fiat Punto
13)Richmicratwister

Trying to be there
1)Darryl (K10Daz)
2)Chris mate Steve
3)Allans GF

The awards thing could be a good idea, yeah. Will just have to be a general concenceus to see who wins things.

Can someone PM me their mobile number, cos i'm bound to get lost on Tue? :)

Can we have best K12 (since there will only be one?) :)

scottish-sr said:
So we have Fraser & his doll coming & Gemma, AKA a murderer :p

How more oddball can this meet get,lol.

i heard a rumour that some berk called chris was coming along too...

got 2 flags for the meet for pics, thot i would decorate my car today lol

Attachments

• DSC01336.JPG
    DSC01336.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 246
Bmx_Bandit said:
Can someone PM me their mobile number, cos i'm bound to get lost on Tue? :)

PM'd mines to you aswell. Should be able to get you there. I will right up directions tomorrow. Maybe do maps too.

Nice one with the flags Fraser, will look good in the pics.

K10Daz said:
Woo hoo a laguna for me to play about with hehe - jus done a snapped timing belt one at my work - new valves, new head gasket, new waterpump the lot :> £15600 later an the cars back on the road!

Daz

what u meen play with? im not into this racing nonsense lol

is housty still goin btw??

and i already award myself loudest exhaust, thank you please (Y)
actually housty is louder than mine i think

Yeah, I think Daz meant he could "tinker" with your car Euan ;) He is a mechanic for Renault. Loudest exhaust should definately go to Euan.

So for awards then we will have

Cleanest Car
Dirtiest Car
Best Install
Loudest Exhaust
Nicest Sounding Exhaust
Person Who Eats Most Pizza

Of course, speeches will be appropriate when winning an award thanking parents, grannies n grandpas, aunts n uncles the neighbours, the person who stays at the house around the corner that you never talk too and such like.

Anymore ideas for awards put them in here.

Back