Scottish Meet

Allan

Ex. Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
am up 4 that man dont care where really hope a have ma alloys fixed by then?!?!?!:S will be good to see some other mintit micras

Don't hold your breath with my micra :D:D

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Yeah not long to go now, out of everyone who said they would go who actually is???

Know Chrissy, K11SS, Layla, Fraz_Micra_88 have said they will be there, what about K10Daz, Korizin & Masterbiker?? You guys coming along too??

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
masterbiker said:
Yep, i will be there. Fingers crossed it aint going to be as cold as the weather forcast says it will be.

Won't matter, well be inside most of the time,lol.

Make sure and bring cameras people so we have plently of pics that could possibly be used in the next MSC newsletter and to show off how good a time was had to interest people in the next one.

And if anyone wants to bring a vid-camera then possibly a short video clip could be made.

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
aslong as its dry really!! got the rims fixed thankfully !!went through on sunday cause a neva had a clue where a was goin saw a wee hotty in a black k12

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
The address of the place is now in the main post.

If people could try and get there for half 7, I know its short notice, then that would be great, as it will give a longer meet time since people will have to travel home and be up early the next day :)