what did you do to your micra today ?

its my mad camera will fwn can you see my new alloy lower front crossmember :eek:
and you have some stamina stani !

It's just a Micra officer..... Honest

(the most unsuspecting bay ever!!...)

tried to finish the mot work on the mazda but one of the new brake cylinders was a dud and i think the master cylinder has had it grr...... so i'm now thinking of insuring and taxing the yaris, letting my sister keep the super s and dropping a mazda mx-3 1.8 v6 in the 323

Today i fixed up my rusty horns and sprayed them black after some primer!
Then i took my bonnet off and fixed some rust underneath and coated with some primer again!
Then i fixed my annoying grill and pushed it out with some roofing botls!

Its been a happy day for the micra (Y)(Y)

Totally agree,Thanks for sharing.I have got some useful information from your post ,I'm looking forward to your next post!It'S really a good post.

Been away on holiday, so got home put some fuel in the 'rattle can' took it for a drive! Makes me smile when I go for a spin, even managed to give it a wash & wet look the tires!

Stoked with my Micra ownership..

Might bore you all with a photo tomorrow ;)

Took my dash out to examine the plugs to fit a new dial set.
Rang around 6 nissan dealers who didn't have a clue about instrument changing.
Fitted my new stubby aerial :)

fitted some k11 middles to some coure 12" rims ready for santa pod tomorrow :grinning: (IF the tyre place FINALLY deliver my new tyres in the morning fwn)

Attachments

• SDC12870.JPG
    SDC12870.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 418
removed the rev limiter, advanced the timing and caned a saxo vtr (90mph in third)...... private rd obviously..:wasntme::wasntme:

lol... the cloud of oil smoke behind me made me back off a bit to be honest...lol (147000 mile rings... and loads of full throttle thrashings) and i think the 2 car gap between me and the disgruntled saxo driver was enough to make me slow down.....

on the up-side (depending on how you see it) the advancing of my ignition timing (done by ear and feel.... no timing guns here ...lol) has stopped it feeling sluggish in lower revs and has also stopped the lift-off backfire/popping..... but its also stopped the rev-matching downshift popping too....... boooooo!:glare::glare:
not too bothered though.... gonna do some scalpin at crail on sunday!!...:p:p:p

Changed the brakes and suspension (Almera calipers/pads and Sunny discs, rear Nismo springs and rear Matiz springs on the front, stock shocks):

P011011_1621.jpg

P011011_1647_01.jpg

Back