What do you think to this idea?

Having sevreal mini's in the past with miglia arches fitted e.c.t we always used to fit arch beeding between the bodywork and arch itself for protection and to fill out any gaps that may appear when they are fitted.

I had some left over sill beeding so i trial fitted it today and i dont think it looks to bad (Bear in mind the arch will be painted silver OR black)

Im not going for full on car show look as i want the option of removing the arches if i feel the need to e.c.t and breakages.

PIC:-

P21-10-10_1637.jpg

Thats similar to how the arches originally come, but the rubber beading is thinner (half the width iirc). So yeah if youre planning on having them removable id fit them with the beading...as you've said it'll neaten up any areas :)

Try making a new photo of the whole car while someone is holding the arch. It will give us an idea how the arch stands with the lines of the car :grinning:

Shame ive used most of mine up or id have had my stuff available to buy :D

Ive used it to help protect the cut metal arch lip on the front wings from the weather and tyres.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but since we are talking about arches, can arches from another car fit Micra? If so, from which cars? Thanks

Looks quite smart. Can you get this stuff in different colours at all?

Also try Woolies trim as they sell all sorts of this type of stuff in various shapes and sizes. There's another one I came across a wile back called omething like seals plus direct no doubt a web search from someone less lazy than me will reveal a proper name and website address.

Iain

Back