Turbo v bike carbs

Haha I don't mind it's turned out to be quite an interesting read :grinning:

If I was to use the carbs as quad bodies what's the largest injectors I can use?

:grinning:
GA16 might be enough eh karl, or else CGA topfeed rail gives you more options :)

Will you be making another home brew tubby setup? Arghh, talk about hijacking karlj's thread.....sheesh! :eek:

the engine is built, and i finished the mani and downpipe today, and i,ve been running the SR20 injectors all week (Y)............so yeh :)

They should be plenty big enough, we have 250cc in at the moment and they had plenty of headroom left on the last build. Will be interesting to see how far they go on the next build but they should just about hold up based on simple injector size calculators :)

What are you planning karlj, mounting carb bodies onto stock inlet manifold runners and rigging up an airbox/filter setup with MAF to meter airflow?

Xmas day is always a good excuse to tinker. I'm in Norway this year but it's family tradition to be underneath an e-type by midday on xmas day ;)

What are you planning karlj, mounting carb bodies onto stock inlet manifold runners and rigging up an airbox/filter setup with MAF to meter airflow?

Yeah the plan was to use stock inlet for the carbs, saves money but if I can set them up as ITB's then why not

Back