Glanza v 190bhp £4250

sph-87

Ex. Club Member
Glanza v 190bhp £4250 SOLD

Hi selling my Glanza v heres the full spec mitght have missed something, quite a lot to remeber :grinning:

Exterior:
Standard Glanza v body kit inc side skirts, bonnet scoop, fog lights, rear spoiler, JDM clear lights/side lights (standard ones included), JDM rear lights,Volk Rays engineering TE37 lightweight alloys in bronze (15")

Interior:
Reclining Bucket seats with 3 point harnesses, Nomad 52mm oil pressure and boost pressure in gauge A pillar pods, Razo gear shift, Greddy Profec B spec II boost controller, HKS full auto turbo timer, Air con, electric windows, electric folding mirrors

Chassis:
TRD springs, Cusco front and rear strut braces, Volk Rays engineering TE37 lightweight alloys (TOYO proxies very good condition Valves have just been replaced using RAYS magnesium valves), standard front and rear discs with gold calipers, Relocated battery to boot for better weight balance.

Engine:
Red top rocker cover, magnecore 8.0 HT leads (in red), Hyper performance custom air filter and piping, Blitz K series turbo, Blitz front mount Intercooler (with full Blitz piping), Blitz supersound BOV, uprated actuater not sure which company i believe it is Blitz or HKS, TRD oil cap, full Blitz NUR spec exhaust system including De-cat and external waste gate, Apex i power FC, Denso R34 GTR 444cc injectors (on order now and will be fitted before sale car is already running same injectors but one of them is cracked so i have decided to replace them all), hoses replaced with blue silicone hoses.

The car has been remapped by hyper performance using the Apex i power FC, during the mapping session it was dyno'd at 188.1bhp and since has had an uprated air filter (£250), the car is around 225bhp per ton, its incredably quick and very stable on the road, and being a toyota is very reliable, The body work is in great condition NO rust what so ever anywhere, one very faint scratch on the passenger door (approx 4cm it appears white does not reveal metal) and a small scuff on the bumper, both are un noticeable, and the leather steering wheel has wear marks around it. Air con is working as new very cold, heater and all electrics fully functioning as they should. Just this week car has been checked over and had oil/filter change using Mobil 1 oil, and new injectors fitted (from R34 GTR) this car is mechanically sound, always ran on the turbo timer to allow the turbo to cool properly and never run above 1 bar of boost, although if desired the turbo can be taken upto 1.5bar
This is rare, well modified and well looked after example, its going for a bargain price and OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS, i guarantee every time you drive it, it will put a smile on your face, its a very quick car and sounds amazing, Genuine reason for a hesitant sale, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like any information regarding the car
PS forgot to mention it sailed through the MOT this month and was Taxed around 2 weeks ago Mileage is 86,000km less than 60,000miles the car has been converted to MPH properly and delimited with the power FC, and has cat 1 toad alarm with spare fob
£4250 OVNO

Attachments

• CIMG4355.JPG
    CIMG4355.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 370
  • Photo-0074.jpg
    Photo-0074.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 482
  • CIMG4359.JPG
    CIMG4359.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 254
  • CIMG4360.JPG