turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no point me posting pics and chatting crap, I'll rather have my car on dyno and mapped more prove and something to post then

Sent from my iPhone using T

thats it azzy boy leave the crap slanging to us,,,,,,,,,,,a

...and chimp fiddler.

you believe all the lie's on him?,,,,,,,,,they had to murder him and only now that wrinkley ass beetle has started talking cause king of pop jackson owned beetles rights.
while saville and queen arent chimp fiddlers,he used to take to the palace?special delivery

Its a shame that you no longer want to post azzy as this thread is a good read although sometimes frustrating.

I hope you can get it completed and get the results posted up soon

Its a shame that you no longer want to post azzy as this thread is a good read although sometimes frustrating.

I hope you can get it completed and get the results posted up soon
Am sorry I will only post my dyno sheets and that's it for me

Don't spit your dummy out Azzy. I just didn't want you injured that's all. Flippin eck, good job I never said anything derogatory.

Be sure to post all dyno plots, (power vs torque, power vs boost and power vs AFR) :)

I promised my self I won't, am happy by searching and doing it my self and in few weeks I will come on only to show my dyno

Whatever makes you happy man, although sometimes you make me wonder if you even know what makes you happy yourself...

This blog and other blogs are there to help all of us.
It shows us all the tried and tested methods and can save us all a lot of time and money.
Keep up the blog :)

anyone wana know the wires on k11 maf there is 3 wires which is
White is signal
Black is Gound
Green is ign

anyone wana know the wires on k11 maf there is 3 wires which is
White is signal
Black is Gound
Green is ign

3y5umane.jpg

te7aguny.jpg
this is how it is now, it's all done, tommows my job route the cold side turbo so the pipe will fit my intercooler side, wire the 3 plugs on maf easy for me, and the airfiler done, downpipe last, back box is done and lowered my car so am so happy

After hours of work today nice sun came out so started wiring up my maf, fitted lights, rad, Tommow doing my front bumper cutting out so ic fits in, and am ready for the remap at last

Oh and with regards to a manifold flange, anywhere that does cnc plasma or water jet cutting should be able to make you a stainless one if you give them a stock manifold as a template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back