possibly selling 1.6 :)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

£200 is pennies people !

Basically your buying a rollercoster on wheels !! this thing wheel spins in 3rd for petes sake !!!

SELL SELL SELL

very interested at that price, but can it be driven from wiltshire to leicester? about 130 miles i think, and wats the most serious of its problems? cheers

will get back to you fella. :) £200 will check how far away you are.

Has it got MOT at the moment?

I remeber that video Paddy, nothing like being hit in your shin with flying metal.

£200 is a steal, you'd pay that just for a decent engine or the welding work done!

Any pics of the car now?

id drive it but dont wanna get stopped:(
no mot no tax = no insurance:(
but i deff want it as a project
any ideas people

if you are a member of the RAC you roll it out on to the street and say it konked out on you :D

there is a fair few things you can take off the car to stop it working lol

BTW the car is in oxford at the mo, and it cost me £135 to get it there :( and £44 to get the mot check :( :(

the car drives so you can drive it onto the back of a low loader etc its just it won't pass an MOT...

the worst problem with the car is rust, but a confident welder can easily sort it.

i love the car but i want to move on to my next project and i don't have enough cash and time to sort this thing out and do my other project so i want it out of the way :)

oh and a little history:

used to be Goldstar's 1.0 car
then J A Kelly's 1.6
now its mine and could be yours for £200, its a piece od MSC history!!!! i'd love for it to keep running and stay in the club but if no one buys it i will be forced to scrap it and you can't let that happen!!!

Oh and BTW my Avatar is a pic of the speedo on the 1.6!!

pps no MOT people, this car is SORN with no tax. and if you are thinking of driving it which i seriously recommend you DON'T then at least change the rear brake hoses

like Nex said its msc history, ok lots of problems with it.....BUT and its a big BUT !

for 20,000 pennies.......your getting quite a bit of kit, lowered and alloys ?

its one hell of a fast beast !

nex's avatar shows it doing 120mph on a private road of course ;)

paddymarsden said:
like Nex said its msc history, ok lots of problems with it.....BUT and its a big BUT !

for 20,000 pennies.......your getting quite a bit of kit, lowered and alloys ?

its one hell of a fast beast !

nex's avatar shows it doing 120mph on a private road of course ;)

shhhh i kept the alloys for myself ;)

but it does come with lowering springs, induction kit, strut brace, full super s kit, (seats, bumpers, tacho,) and looks really nice :D

AND a prooven BMW X5 beater :D and almost beat a TVR!!! until the guy in the TVR noticed i was overtaking him :(

paddymarsden said:
come on stew ! you know you wanna make a sibling for your girlfriends car !

he'll have a whole micra family in the end lol :D

NeX said:
Oh and BTW my Avatar is a pic of the speedo on the 1.6!!

it goes further than that...and u know it :p

Bit gutted ya selling dude...id love it back but iv got another competition car on the go now :(

sob sob someone buy it!!

JK

dont put it in the bin!! i've arranged storage for it, just finding out now about a trailer to bring it home, or if you know trailer people in oxford who can have it bought to leicester please let me know prices etc. i'm 100% on taking it off you, will reply back as soon as i know about transport, cheers. z

unfortunatly the RAC won't touch cars that arn't taxed.... cos i tried it lol :)

j.a.kelly said:
it goes further than that...and u know it :p

Bit gutted ya selling dude...id love it back but iv got another competition car on the go now :(

sob sob someone buy it!!

JK

lol yea it goes further but would you be willing to do that kind of speed one handed whilst trying to get your phone to take a picture? ;)

well you can have it for £200, there's a profit in that ;)

still arranging something sorry for the wait, my plans for it are to park it in a yard for a few months til i have cash, then.... you might not like this guys... everything under the bonnet should be transplanted into my super-s, as i wanna keep all the electrics interior ABS rims etc.. by the way this should be its new body
http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload/exif.php?image=29-side.JPG
oh and then i wanna turbo, but thats when im out of the debt that am gonna endup in again hehe

love the idea mate, but it would be better for you to buy my spare engine and dump that in. the 1.6 uses a modded micra loom and has had the chassis leg on the driver's side modded.

the point of getting the 1.6 as a car would be to get that back up and running cos its already got the modded chassis leg and loom.

i was gonna turbo it with a small diesel turbo but never got round to it... really easy to bodge a turbo onto an engine. its doing it properly thats hard lol,

i'm going up to see the car next Saturday, if anyone wants to meet me there to look at the car then they are welcome :)

come on people, £200 for a working 1.6 project car!! i'd buy it lol,

email me your number.

will have it off your drive by the end of the week. and deposit via paypal.

just need to ask a few questions.

a quick one for now ... were in england is this ?

your rite about the extra work i'd put upon myself, in which case it'l be easier me moving the super-s bits to the 1.6, which i shall do. you'l know tomorrow about whether i can arrange collection, wats your postcode

il pay immeadiate deposit.

email me your number so i can ring ya. thanks.

right im sorted.

i need a town/postcode. if its a small town could you maybe pull it to a mainroad or so ? they cant get there lorries into some small towns.

i can pay whenever. paypal waiting. my email is [email protected]

and then we can arrange were and when to meet ... basically they will just take the keys. and be on there way.

anyone say turbo ?? :)

djlee_dj said:
... were in england is this ?

the cars in oxford my friend, recovery is costing me about £1.25+ per mile and fees on top which i jus cant afford at the moment :( really sorry to mess you bout nex, would have driven it back if it was possible. djlee, good luck with it!!

il have it

, you got an email mate ?

im going to either come and get it or else get it lifted by a local company

consider it sold :)

would you like a deposit ?

what engine was it ? engine code ? what year etc. ? whats the power output ?

thanks

Just to say the admin of the MSC would like to inform all members that Dj Lee is banned from participating in all transactions, this includes contacting members off the msc to arrange the sale.

Mike

mike said:
this includes contacting members off the msc to arrange the sale.

Mike

Now theres something silly, its NEX's property, so if hes willing to let dj_lee contacting him for the sale of the car, for example, email, telephone, letter, fax etc.... you cant really stop someone doing so right?

no they can't stop him doing that but they can not allow him to deal with people using the forum. Afterall he was messing people around from not paying up iirc.

nice editing. wheres my post ? please email .... immeadiate payment pending. im coming over to get the car this week. il pay upfront becasue one out of the many previous transactions went wrong.

mike i have dealt with few people with no problems at all includiong quickdraw + kristian to name a couple so why was my trader rating always (-1). contact me and we will sort this once and for all.

and for those who dont know, i bought a k&n cone from mike, transferred the money - but for whatever reason the money (£20) dint reach mikes account .... i wasnt aware of this until i was 'banned' from dealing on the forum

i have said before, and will say again, contact me on [email protected] and we can sort it out

i wonder how ling my post will stay this time ?

You are banned from trading on the msc and that is final. You had more than several chances to pay over the last 3 odd years with both myself and Kev asking for the money to which you refused to do and openingly laughed at the idea of paying up, also at the time there were complaints from another member that caused your ban.

If you want we can dig out all email's and pm's sent to you at the time as it will show the real truth and not the one you have fabricated.

So your choices are as follows;

1) pay me what im due with interest and still be banned from trading on the msc
2) pay me what im due with interest and try and make a purchase and then be banned from the msc
3) don't pay me and still be banned from trading on the msc
4) don't pay me, try and make a purchase from something advertised on the msc and be banned from the msc

are you serious ?

i dont think you can stop a guy from selling his properity too me.

ive booked flights over and time off work to get this car.

i will quite happily pay you your money, make a 'trade' and then be gone from the MSC .... if thats what it will have to be.

who was the other member ? any item i bought or sold was always paid for/item received

you did not once contact me regarding the non payment ..... then 3 months later you become mod and then its brought to my attention and im banned without no warning/no chance to pay.

obvisously i was a bit set back by this as i thought the payment reached you ok, but obvisouly not.

ive been trading on ebay and have over 100+
on the msc i have dealt with alot of people with no problems
local cruise sites with no problems

this is the 1 and only incident, all over the sake of £20.

i think you have taken it quite personally mike, it was a problem at the bank.

This is the last comment from me

If you want to pay me i will be happy to take it, just send £25 to the MSC paypal account.

You bought it, you promised you paid for it, i couldn't check at the time so took your word, when i did realise you said tough luck and refused to pay, got Kev involve you refused to pay and laughed at the idea as it was my fault, admitted to me you never even sent the money in the first place, you got banned from trading on the msc, got made a mod way after the fact.

If i took it seriously i would have made more of a fuss over it at the time, I only remembered that YOU owed me money after YOU mentioned it. It doesn't matter how many successful transactions anyone has had what counts are the bad one's as these really show what sort of person you are.

At the end of the day i am following the moderator line if you don't agree or like it you are more than welcome to ask another moderator or admin to review this, however if you do continue with this transaction you will be banned from the msc.

Sorry but why is this even in this thread, it's up to NeX if he wishing to deal with DJ Lee, MSC doesn't have the right to stop it, only to inform or previous problems of transactions

But as you stated above for him to continue or not with this "msc" purchase he will be banned, so it shouldnt matter what he does.
Also - i agree this is about buying and selling, not arguing about previous transactions.

i want this car.

i want to stay with the club.

i want the car to stay within the club.

seems it all cant be ?

still think its BS your stopping a sale for one of your members.

Back