1.6 conversion parts. k11 body/suspension upgrades etc etc

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
cool mate, im stupidly busy this week so wen i get a chance to sit down and sort out payment i will do,probably next week sometime then you can hav sum fun lol

OP
OP
M
one night will have it stripped. then il package up the next day and get them sent as soon as i can after :)

breaking my heart breaking this car but i really need the cash for another project :( and just moved into a new house and running out of room for 4 cars :(

OP
OP
M
the pulleys are at another garage. tbh i rarely get down there. il try get down this weekend

what is it exactly you want ?

crank ? idler ?

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I was thinking the cam sprockets, crankshaft pulley and - if they are removeable - the alternator and water pump pulleys - I'll try and get the Haynes schematic scanned in if that would help?
Craig

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
payment will be end of next week mate, gives you a little more quality time with her before you rip her to pieces, hope this is ok

all prices include p+p to england, scotland, wales and northern ireland. I, howerver reserve the right to increase postage if a quote comes back for a riduclas amount more than i have covered myself price wise.

any serious offers considered. alot of this stuff will be very hard and expensive to come by when/if you need it. trust me, ive been there

breaking 1.0l engine - offers on parts
Hi!

Got any injectors left for my 1,0 K11?

Thanks!

Gustav

OP
OP
M
bump ....

this will be one last bump before the car gets completly stripped and parts all go on ebay !!!

anything anyone wants before i scrap it .... [email protected]

pics available on request.

thanks mambo

de-cat pipe = £40

cat back 2.25 exhaust .... very good condition, had on car about 1 month. = £150

pics of these will be up by the end of the week .... or else straight onto ebay !

OP
OP
M
the 1.0l shell/engine has been scrapped (anything worth anything has been removed)

i still have the 1.6 k11.

lowering springs, exhaust components, injectors, ecu, throttle body etc etc are still available

email staceysands (at) hotmail.com

replace (at) with @

mph

Official MSC Trader
Hi

I have some front hubs and a rear axle with anti roll bar mounts give me a ring ring 01865 748000 ask for MATT