possibly selling 1.6 :)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

my latest project is eating up cash fast and i need more... so i'm just seening if anyone would buy my 1.6 k11?

its loads of fun :D has one years MoT but no tax... great fun to drive with a push button start!

nice big Ga16 engine under the bonent, has got lot of good comments from people :)
really don't want to sell it cos it is soo much fun but i have something more interesting in the pipe line :)

£offers

also i might throw in a wide arch kit to fit it... same one as on Kristians car! ;)

trust me there is a bigger wider project in the making ;) something that will make the 1.6 look like a pencil sharpener :D:D

Broony make me an offer mate ;)

it will probably go cheap cos i need the money to get the project moving again.

but i might not sell it cos i love it so much... someone will have to make me the right offer ;)

oh BTW it is currently staying with Matt humphries, so anyone down Oxford way could pop in and see it ;)

any pics??

well i dont want to make a stupid offer so if you give me some guide lines?? saves me lookin for a 1.3:)

pics can be found here:

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=5888&highlight=1600

i have no idea what its worth but i paid £1000 for it :D just the fun of driving it back from Manchester and the looks on the faces of Beamer owners was worth it alone ;)

i'm not gonna lie, it needs alittle bodywork, as you can see from the pics, but it looks better than it does in those pics cos i changed the bonnet, wings, drivers door, rear hatch, wing mirrors and fitted flush petrol cap :D

well i am deff interested:) just want to know a price:) what the car registered as?? 1.6? or 1.3, how many miles on clock?

you got msn m8?? maybe we can arrange something

Broony said:
well i am deff interested:) just want to know a price:) what the car registered as?? 1.6? or 1.3, how many miles on clock?

you got msn m8?? maybe we can arrange something

i seriously have no idea what its worth... how much do you have ;)

the car is in the V5 as a 1.6 was originally a 1.0 :D

how many miles.... um, not sure on that one but i'll have to make some phone calls cos like i said the car isn't with me at the mo,

i'll know if i'm selling on tuesday hopefully :D

i got a few quid to play with:) whats why i want a price range to see if i can meet your price:) i thinki can get around 600 maybe more as i got my student loan but i need to know how much its wworth really and what nick its in to udge its value:)

ok well if i do dicide to sell it do you want to have a look at it first and see what you think? if you know anyone who knows anything about cars then you can bring them along too and get them to give it the once over :)

yes nex if you do sell it i'll pop down have a look and see what a think :) just llet me know a price so i can be prepaired:)

whats the insurance like on it nex:) i quoted a primera 1.6 got £88 a month

yea i got about that for the insurance :) worth every penny ;)

ok mate lets work with a figure of about £600,

as soon as i know what i'm doing with it i'll post here and we can arange a vewing and possibly some kind of test drive if we can find a bit of off road track..

i have pics that i took yesterday of it but they are no a camera that is not with me at the mo, i will try and get a pic up later today hopefully,

again i can't remember what the milage is.. i'm not even sure its right cos you have one for the car and one for the enigne lol,

but if engine life is really a consern then i have a spare GA16 enigne that the buyer can have free if they pick it up (cos its damn heavy lol)

was the GA16 Engine hard to fit?? any bodywork mods?

the 1.3 100bhp is quick but i still wanna go quicker. either this or the 1.8 Bluebird Turbo Engine. :)

well a piece of metal flew out on the exhaust....gary will remember, those kids where such a pain in the ass lol, i think i told them that this was the worlds first 300mph micra and one lad was like WOW !!!!

you need to mod the chassis leg to get the engine to fit but thats it. not too much work really :)

i should know monday / tuseday if i really will be selling it or not :)

well there is a little bit of rust that needs to be sorted for the Mot

if it costs too much to sort out then car car will be a write off and not worth me sorting out because I wouldn't make any money after fixing it up...

plus i love it too much lol, it may become a parts doner for my new project :D

Broony said:
rust that bad??

well i can see inside the car from the outside lol, imagine it like windows in the floor lol,

well its not that bad but it will need a plate welded on then some stone chip protection spray and it will be fine, its just got rusty cos some water came off the wheels and sat in the sills cos the car was off the road for a while as i couldn't afford to have two cars at once. but once i find out how much it costs to fix it permenetly then the only thing wrong with the car will be the little car park dents around the place :)

ohh and did i mention there is a free engine to go with it as long as the buyer picks it up?

its a really common thing to get rust on the sills at the back, ask around lol

oooh nasty, might stick to 1.3 convertion then if its gonna cost too much to repair. aint got that much cash floating free

Broony said:
oooh nasty, might stick to 1.3 convertion then if its gonna cost too much to repair. aint got that much cash floating free

well i will probably let it go for next to nothing, it would make a good project and if you can weld then it wouldn't cost you a penny to get back on the road ;)

i'll find out tommorow for ya ;)

cheers nex cos if its just a plate that needs doing to pass mot then thats sweet:) cos i know some one who can weld, any other rust kicking about or things that need replacing??

i don't know yet, but, if you have a mate that can weld, and if you have access to a sandblaster or something like that then you'll have yourself a bargin, i don't even have a drive way to work on my car and every day the car spends outside is gonna make it worse. its in a garage now but its about and hour and a half away lol,

there may be a problem with the emitions too, but i'll have to find out from the Mot, i think its running rich, but that aint a problem to fix :D

i don't want to screw you over mate, so when i know what is wrong with the car i will let you know and if you think you know someone who can sort it cheaply and you are still interested then let me know and you can come and have a look :)

paddymarsden said:
lol for a second there i thought you said emotions ! Like you was gunna cry when it drove away

oh yea that too lol, i'm gonna miss it :down:

nice one but yeah i do have a m8 who can weld. how much have the guys quoted you at the garage?? how do u sort emitions out? any pics of the floor hole??:p

Broony said:
nice one but yeah i do have a m8 who can weld. how much have the guys quoted you at the garage?? how do u sort emitions out? any pics of the floor hole??:p

ok i got the MOT fail sheet back....

emitions because it doesn't have a cat! doh! just weld in a cat from a scrappy
sills, just need plate welding
rear chassis leg, more welding
headlight alignment, fix that with a spanner
one dim headlight, just a poor earth
rusty rear brake pipes, £15 for some nice new ones off the bay ;)

so as you can see if you can weld then its quite a cheap fix. just a bit of work...

yeah, any chance you can get a quote off a garage?? to to see the damage:p but i think my m8 should be able to do it if its not too bad

Broony said:
yeah, any chance you can get a quote off a garage?? to to see the damage:p but i think my m8 should be able to do it if its not too bad

Matt said he could do it for roughly £500 but that is not an offical quote.

but the welding is the most expensive because it takes time and garage hours cost alot. so if the welding can be done for free then your not looking at any more than about £40 to £100 at the VERY most :)

Broony said:
thats the thing ad have to give a mate some money to do it but not as much as garage prices

mates rates are great arn't they :)

well you could always have a go urself welding is easy once you have the machine setup :)

Andy_S said:
how much for just the engine?

if u wana buy a ga16 engine davey c is selling 1 if u want (last i heard)? sorry to highjack possible sale but seems silly to break urz outta there after all the work done to it :D

stephen

OK everyone :)

£200 and no lower for the car, buyer must collect unless your mad enough to drive it!!!

£75 for the engine again collect, everything there except the dizzy, ecu and loom....

the kit won't be sold just yet cos i'm still doing things :) but its first dibs to Spike :p

Back