1.6 conversion parts. k11 body/suspension upgrades etc etc

cool mate, im stupidly busy this week so wen i get a chance to sit down and sort out payment i will do,probably next week sometime then you can hav sum fun lol

one night will have it stripped. then il package up the next day and get them sent as soon as i can after :)

breaking my heart breaking this car but i really need the cash for another project :( and just moved into a new house and running out of room for 4 cars :(

the pulleys are at another garage. tbh i rarely get down there. il try get down this weekend

what is it exactly you want ?

crank ? idler ?

I was thinking the cam sprockets, crankshaft pulley and - if they are removeable - the alternator and water pump pulleys - I'll try and get the Haynes schematic scanned in if that would help?
Craig

payment will be end of next week mate, gives you a little more quality time with her before you rip her to pieces, hope this is ok

all prices include p+p to england, scotland, wales and northern ireland. I, howerver reserve the right to increase postage if a quote comes back for a riduclas amount more than i have covered myself price wise.

any serious offers considered. alot of this stuff will be very hard and expensive to come by when/if you need it. trust me, ive been there

breaking 1.0l engine - offers on parts
Hi!

Got any injectors left for my 1,0 K11?

Thanks!

Gustav

bump ....

this will be one last bump before the car gets completly stripped and parts all go on ebay !!!

anything anyone wants before i scrap it .... [email protected]

pics available on request.

thanks mambo

de-cat pipe = £40

cat back 2.25 exhaust .... very good condition, had on car about 1 month. = £150

pics of these will be up by the end of the week .... or else straight onto ebay !

the 1.0l shell/engine has been scrapped (anything worth anything has been removed)

i still have the 1.6 k11.

lowering springs, exhaust components, injectors, ecu, throttle body etc etc are still available

email staceysands (at) hotmail.com

replace (at) with @

Hi

I have some front hubs and a rear axle with anti roll bar mounts give me a ring ring 01865 748000 ask for MATT

Back